klt11

What watch to wear to a wedding?

pstar_1980

A simplistic design is always classy for weddings in my opinion

Rower

Wear one that is too tight! That way you will understand what the groom is experiencing....lack of circulation!

niceandcivilized

I like simple for this sort of occasion.

I would go with a silver or white dial leather strap watch, minimal complications. (Time only, preferred)

All of the following are available in high-quality reps.

Glashutte Senator Sixties

watch2.jpg

JLC Master Ultra Thin

Jaeger-LeCoultre-Master-Grande-Ultra-Thin-Small-Second-Stainless-Steel-Q1358420.png

JLC Reverso Classique

jaeger-lecoultre-reverso-q2538420.jpg

Cartier Tank Solo XL

639559.png.scale.182.high.png

Patek Calatrava 5196 (Available from WatchFinder)

patek-philippe-calatrava-5196-11.jpg

Now, if you're looking for relatively affordable gens that you can purchase on Amazon with 2 day shipping, you have some options as well.

Rider Automatic

https://www.amazon.com/M002-Automatic-Bauhaus-Seagull-Movement/dp/B017GPEAWU/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1492059896&sr=8-1&keywords=rodina&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011

41dlq48yqLL._AC_US200_.jpg

Bulova Dress Watch

https://www.amazon.com/Bulova-96B104-Stainless-Steel-Dress/dp/B002IDTUHG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492060072&sr=8-1&keywords=bulova+dress+watch

41cnXkQUwvL._SY220_.jpg

Citizen Dress Watch

https://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Eco-Drive-BM7190-05A-Stainless-Steel/dp/B00843L6ZI/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1492060237&sr=8-21&keywords=dress+watch

41yVPUjvutL._AC_US200_.jpg

Edited by niceandcivilized

martiscore

Never mind about the watch, because everyone knows that wedding is all about bride, and never about groom. Anyway, wedding is the symbol of commitment and the foundation of your love for your partner. Building a warm home starts with choosing your partner for life. I guess the most important thing at a wedding is the atmosphere. In order to have a positive atmosphere, you need great sound and lights, which you can get using event equipment hire services provided by experienced people. It is also important that your guests know each other

Edited by martiscore

Wires
35 minutes ago, martiscore said:

Never mind about the watch, because everyone knows that wedding is all about bride, and never about groom.

They have had time to get married have kids get divorced and remarry since the last post:D

• Like 2

BadPickle
4 minutes ago, Wires said:

They have had time to get married have kids get divorced and remarry since the last post:D

:lol:  

Zarbus

I'd say... It depends... lol

It depends on your outfit, how other people are expected to be dressed, how the venue is, what image you want to project etc...

And the reality is nobody will care and most people would not be able to differentiate a Patek calatrava from an Orient bambino 

I'd recommend to keep it simple. Something like a JLC reverso is perfect in any occasion :)

What may seem gaudy or inappropriate on someone may be ok on someone else.  At the end of the day you have to wear the watch. Don't let the watch wear you.

• Like 1

tribefan

ZgVS82.jpg

• Like 3

LukeSrm

Hello man! I don’t know whether any of our advices are gonna be useful to you, considering that we know nothing about your outfit. Also, like the others mentioned in their comments, it depends on the venue, the dress-code. I mean there are a lot of aspects you should factor in. Nonetheless, I would say less is more: therefore choose something simple and with an elegant design. Btw, if you need advice with regard to a company that supplies audio visual equipment, I feel like recommending you On Tour Events: this AV hire company in London might be able to help you with that. Let me know if I’ve been of any help to you and have a nice time at the wedding.

Edited by LukeSrm

Zarbus
10 hours ago, LukeSrm said:

Hello man! I don’t know whether any of our advices are gonna be useful to you, considering that we know nothing about your outfit.

And considering that the wedding was supposed to happen 4 years ago :lol:

• Like 1