So I'm building 3 DRSDs and I'm going to do them all a bit different. Who wants the same old, same old. One of these is for me and the other 2 are for others. Since one person bought a separate dial I've got one to experiment on for aging.   Since we aren't using this dial I used it as a test subject. I'm working on two others so I was playing with application of heat.   New dial     I kept putting this dial back in the oven. This was a test to see where we want to stop. This was a bit too far, though I bet if you ghosted a bezel and lumed the hands raggedly to match you'd have people falling over you for it.     So I stopped this one here, its for someone else and I don't want to take it too far. This has a couple coats of flat lacquer applied to give it some texture. Actually they all do.     This one is mine, I went further as I am going to age mine more. Something different as I want to do this a bit more. I'll probably fade the insert more on this as well.     And a pic of all three     As I said FUN WITH DIALS!