Sign in to follow this  
epalanb

What are sellers afraid of on m2m sales

FuzzyCoyote

I will always note the "I decide who I will sell to bit". If someone came to me on one of my sales, who I knew was a good upstanding member on here 'AFTER@ someone random I had no idea about had posted PM sent or whatever, then I would of course look to deal with the known...

I put that there cos I cant be bothered with the 'I was here / asked first' bullshit from some little whiners that seem to be cropping up a lot at the moment.

Definitely a lot more plebs about than usual recently

onzenuub
I understand the precautionary verbiage. These guys/gals are not making a living at this and I prefer the M2M sales over TD. I don't buy very often. Only a couple of handfuls over the years from other sites. I've only purchased from 2 TD. I'm an impulsive buyer and absolutely can't stand the waiting game. Buying from M2M in the US and I usually get my watch in 7-9 days.

So you are a buyer, an impulsive one. Are you afraid of something?

No, just lose interest waiting for weeks at a time. This might be the reason I've never married...lol

You wanted to order your bride in China? Any links to TD's?

steps1thru12
I understand the precautionary verbiage. These guys/gals are not making a living at this and I prefer the M2M sales over TD. I don't buy very often. Only a couple of handfuls over the years from other sites. I've only purchased from 2 TD. I'm an impulsive buyer and absolutely can't stand the waiting game. Buying from M2M in the US and I usually get my watch in 7-9 days.

No, just lose interest waiting for weeks at a time. This might be the reason I've never married...lol

No TD for this...just M2M on different site though!!

onzenuub

How are they packed?

elp

How are they packed?

Tightly

10581.jpg

steps1thru12

Very well...bubble wrapped and shipped via home made submarine

onzenuub

With triple protection too?

GenTLe

There is nothing better than trains an tractors...

Except tractors on the train!

john%20deere.jpg

Kleen™

john%20deere.jpg

You do not get laid a lot, do ya...;)

onzenuub

Ends mosty of the time better as train against tractor:

_83011551_d10ed8ba-524a-491e-b598-afe524a7037f.jpg

GenTLe

And "member to member" has a whole new meaning in that business :D

onzenuub

john%20deere.jpg

2470f2.8ii

And "member to member" has a whole new meaning in that business :D

^ Stick around folks. . . tip your waitress

Edited by 3470f2.8ii

GenTLe

You do not get laid a lot, do ya...;)

Nailed it! :D

black263

UK we can usually get next working day for just over £4, or guaranteed next day before 1300 for an extra £3 or so. I've had watches on my wrist within 20 hours of ordering.

onzenuub

UK we can usually get next working day for just over £4, or guaranteed next day before 1300 for an extra £3 or so. I've had watches on my wrist within 20 hours of ordering.

Ordering what? Brides?

2fake4u

my favorite is the guys that wont accept a paypal as goods payment because then they dont have to "Worry" about a dispute.

Note for everyone, gift payments can be disputed via paypal. You just have to call them and do a tad more work than via a goods payment.

Kleen™

john%20deere.jpg

60+ fucking tractors..wtf...?!

NB: Did anyone manage to write down their serial numbers. My OCD has been licked sparkingly aware....;)

2fake4u

Well thats cause the UK is tiny. Theyd have to walk it from one place to another to take more than a day or 2

Edited by 2fake4u

onzenuub

john%20deere.jpg

60+ fucking tractors..wtf...?!

NB: Did anyone manage to write down their serial numbers. My OCD has been licked sparkingly aware.... ;)

Kleen™

...oddly 'nuff, this seems sublimely relevant:

elp
my favorite is the guys that wont accept a paypal as goods payment because then they dont have to "Worry" about a dispute.

Note for everyone, gift payments can be disputed via paypal. You just have to call them and do a tad more work than via a goods payment.

But you wouldn't do that without checking with a moderator first, right

black263

And explain to Paypal why you used gift payment to purchase goods in contravention of their terms and conditions (and counterfeit goods, to boot). You could always use the reason that you did that to avoid paying Paypal charges. I'm sure that would go down well.

BadPickle

Double post.

+1million

2fake4u

Right, but Im also not a scammer. Do you think scammers care about moderators?

And explain to Paypal why you used gift payment to purchase goods in contravention of their terms and conditions (and counterfeit goods, to boot). You could always use the reason that you did that to avoid paying Paypal charges. I'm sure that would go down well.

You just explain to them that you accidentally clicked send as gift or that the seller insisted you send as a gift so THEY didnt have to pay fees. When you send as a gift using a CC, you pay the fees. They get their fees either way, so they dont care about that.

Also, the buyer can say they thought they were buying a genuine piece, not a counterfeit piece.

Remember, a scammer is a scammer and doesnt gaf about rules of the forum or anything like that. If paypal tells them to go pound sand after a dispute is opened and solved, they can still do a CC chargeback as well.

Edited by 2fake4u