So we are always hearing how hard it is to change the movement in our watches. "You will need a new dial and hands!"   Well, yeah the hand thing requires a lot of skill to mod, but you can get most hands pretty cheap $15 or so. Dials are both hard to get and expensive. So what to do? You can remove the feet and use dial dots or 2 sided tape but that has the possibility of degrading over time and your dial starts rotating around the movement. Or worse the sticky stuff comes off and gets in your movement.   One of our members bought a pretty expensive dial, but didn't ask what dial feet it had. (you know who you are) He sent it to me to put on his DRSD (the one with the sec hand that was glued on). So of course the dial feet were for a gen, no go for a 2836. So to avoid tape I'm going to put dial feet on the dial.   Here's what we have. Nice dial, got a tiny divot in the lume @ 7     Dial feet in the wrong place for ETA     Heres what we need. The dial, some 2 part slow cure epoxy, and some .7mm dial feet.     I just twist off the dial feet with tweezers, they are pre-indented to make it easy to twist off. I will then use the micro file to smooth it off perfectly level.     You want a good bond, so I clean the back of the dial and the feet with acetone. Then I sand both to rough up the surface a bit so it gets a "tooth" to bond to.       I put the dial spacer and the feet in position and secure the levers. I'm going to mix just a tiny amount of epoxy up. I will then put a tiny drop on each of the feet. NOT TOO MUCH. If you put too much then it will ooze off and onto the datewheel and that is bad, bad, bad.     Place the dial on the movement and center up the date. Make sure it is level.     One reason I use the slower set epoxy is that I can move this around for a good 30 minutes or so. I check it every once in a while to make sure it is positioned correctly and is level.     And there you go, a perfectly place dial with dial feet rather than a tape job. Don't be an Ssteal tink.