Sign in to follow this  
wat44

Prestigious Thread...

trailboss99
Pheew, that was close ;)

Waddayamean? You do realise RWI is my forum, yes? :bugeyes:

SteveR123

Although this threads example of a nuisance customer is obviously way over the top, I have to say I find Robert's distaste for the majority of customers quite amusing, and the fact that he makes no effort to hide that fact makes it all the funnier. In this thread alone these three lines from Robert have me laughing pretty hard:

Some of these people only understand fuck off being polite is a waste of time with some.

John you get a smell for it some are just more trouble than the worth to deal with

If people want yes answers and dear friend emails they should stick to the Chinese dealers and hope they have understood what they have answered yes to

I posted this thread a while back on the Seinfeld character known as the Soup Nazi, some of you I'm sure are familiar with him. He reminds me soooo much of Robert they must be cousins at least. Robert, if you're reading this I hope you see the humor and resemblance here and don't take offence as it is not intended that way, just good for a laugh!! :thumbsup:

Soup Nazi

crewldude
Although this threads example of a nuisance customer is obviously way over the top, I have to say I find Robert's distaste for the majority of customers quite amusing, and the fact that he makes no effort to hide that fact makes it all the funnier. In this thread alone these three lines from Robert have me laughing pretty hard:

Some of these people only understand fuck off being polite is a waste of time with some.

John you get a smell for it some are just more trouble than the worth to deal with

If people want yes answers and dear friend emails they should stick to the Chinese dealers and hope they have understood what they have answered yes to

I posted this thread a while back on the Seinfeld character known as the Soup Nazi, some of you I'm sure are familiar with him. He reminds me soooo much of Robert they must be cousins at least. Robert, if you're reading this I hope you see the humor and resemblance here and don't take offence as it is not intended that way, just good for a laugh!! :thumbsup:

Soup Nazi

"No watch for you!"

powderfreak

Haha, almost pissed my pants...