Sign in to follow this  
Steve36

Crown issue

Steve36

Gents... can I ask your advice please...

I have a rollie V7 that has a slight issue and wanted to ask your opinions to see if it's a fault or not.

Unlocking the screw down crown is ok, pulling out the crown to adjust the date is fine.... trying to pull the crown that one click further to set the time is a problem ... very tight to the point of me nearly pulling the crown and stem out of the watch head....

Any ideas please fellas? Is it a major problem or issue? And any recommendations of how to sort it would be a bonus, bearing in mind my limited knowledge and tools etc

Thanks in advance

BadPickle

From what you say sounds like the keyless is a bit dry/dirty, needs a service cleanup and a lube. Send it to someone who won't fuck it up for you, we have a list of trusted fixers, send it to one of those guys.

Good luck

deju

One of the mods that BK suggests doing on the noob V7 is adjusting the stem length apparently some watches have them slightly short which could be why you think you're pulling it right out?

Steve36

Cheers fellas, really appreciate your help. How much do you think it would be for a best and worst case scenario fix?