Sign in to follow this  
black263

Greg appoints two new dealers.

Mazz

where is Black263

Never mind that, where is my tracking number? I ordered a British Army Goat three whole minutes ago.

don't be suprised if you get a pink inflatable onze instead

onzenuub

Hi,

Onze and I are delighted to be appointed dealers by Greg. For those who missed the announcement, I've copied the post below.

2017-05-02_zpsti0tmsf1.jpg

Not sure about Onze, but I've been swamped by the demand and have received nearly one reply. As a result, I've decided to concentrate on selling through a network of sub-dealers. These are listed on my website, and will be happy to handle any requests. Please don't email or PM me direct, as there aren't enough hours in the day to cope with the email I've had. I look forward to being of service.

So you & Onze are new TD's? How exciting. You guys will make terrific business partners!

6mB0VCj.jpg

These are our latest models, the Donald and the Kim. For orders please pm black.

trailboss99

where is Black263

Never mind that, where is my tracking number? I ordered a British Army Goat three whole minutes ago.

No but I got a pink inflatable goat instead of the real live Army Goat I was shown in QC. PP dispute opened.

black263

where is Black263

No but I got a pink inflatable goat instead of the real live Army Goat I was shown in QC. PP dispute opened.

Could a mod ban this guy. Opening a PP dispute is at least a gulag crime.

If you stick your finger up an orifice, you'll find the vibrator switch. Turn it on and you'll find that it beats at the same rate as the gen. As far as the appearance is concerned, you should realise there's no such thing as 1:1.

Mazz

Is the vibration switch in the same location for the pink inflatable Onze???

Asking for a noob mod of course

black263

Is the vibration switch in the same location for the pink inflatable Onze???

Asking for a noob mod of course

On the inflatable Onze, just like with the gen, it's an obvious, quite short, lever sticking out in the groin area. And it works just like with the real one too. If you want sex you pull it once. If you don't want sex, you pull it 100 times.

black263

Hi,

Onze and I are delighted to be appointed dealers by Greg. For those who missed the announcement, I've copied the post below.

Not sure about Onze, but I've been swamped by the demand and have received nearly one reply. As a result, I've decided to concentrate on selling through a network of sub-dealers. These are listed on my website, and will be happy to handle any requests. Please don't email or PM me direct, as there aren't enough hours in the day to cope with the email I've had. I look forward to being of service.

So you & Onze are new TD's? How exciting. You guys will make terrific business partners!

6mB0VCj.jpg

WOAH THERE. What do you mean, we're TDs. When we discussed the deal with Greg, and agreed to send a packet of hobnobs and a cheese sandwich to the staff kitchen, we were told that we could be dealers. No-one mentioned anything about having to be Trusted.

onzenuub

Hi,

6mB0VCj.jpg

WOAH THERE. What do you mean, we're TDs. When we discussed the deal with Greg, and agreed to send a packet of hobnobs and a cheese sandwich to the staff kitchen, we were told that we could be dealers. No-one mentioned anything about having to be Trusted.

We are always trusted, whatever we do. You can trust that.

black263

Hi,

6mB0VCj.jpg

We are always trussed, whatever we do. You can trust that.

Corrected that for you

onzenuub

Hi,

6mB0VCj.jpg

We are always trussed, whatever we do. You can trust that.

Corrected that for you

Also true.

Tits McGee

Who's the pitcher & who's the catcher?

mike_morgan

I don't care which new TD responds, and I promise I have not read even one word of this thread before posting this.

I'm looking for the best Submariner, I think I have decided that I want the main watch head to be a Noob V6, but I want the upper bracelet to be from a Noob V3 and the Lower to be from a Noob V7, The clasp from a ZF early generation would be preferred. I want to pay the extra for the Swiss movement, of course. I need 2AR coating, the correct cyclops and a Pepsi/bond/hulk bezel insert. I want a dial with a meteorite and real diamonds. I MUST HAVE A BOX AND PAPERS, my grandmother has friends that will want to see it.

I already sent all my money to a half-dozen different sites with names like Trusted Time, NOOBIEwatch and Nearly Perfect Clones. I never hear back from them after they take my money via Western Union. I think they are getting lost in customs. I need a dealer I can trust.

When I get my watch I will be going into ARs to see if I can fool them, and I will post pictures of the watch on WatchYouSeek, and if they are not fooled by it, then I will know you didn't sell me the best Submariner, and I will not contact a mod or Admin before filing the paypal dispute, because I don't want to bother them. I'm willing to pay for it with Paypal Friends and Family and I will not mention that I am buying replica watch in the comments, I'll say... "This payment is NOT for a replica watch" so there is no confusion.

I need the watch shipped to an unverified address, with no signature required, because I'm never there. I can hardly wait to get my best Submariner, because I have really stupid friends and I am looking forward to convincing them that I have a real luxury watch like a Rolex. I wish I could find replica Filet Mignon so they will think I ordered Take-Out from Mortons... that would be great.

Thanks in advance for getting my watch. One last thing, my budget is around 100 US dollars, because I saw one like what I'm looking for on Canal Street 19 years ago, and it was only 110 bucks.

Do you have free shipping?

trailboss99
:rofl: And Mike winz the internetz . . .

MetalMickey

Can we keep him, please?

:lmao2:

mike_morgan

I probably should have broken that up into 6 posts so I could pad my post count, as long as I was being annoying.

Jibuti

shit maaaaaaaan..... she has been dead for over 20 years now.....

OK, nevermind...... will get the shovel......

I do not believe there is any stock..... more just-in-time production..... fresh, smelly and steaming sort of...

You can go and shag your granny. Of course there's fuckin stock. Latest stock list below.

black263
I don't care which new TD responds, and I promise I have not read eve7n one word of this thread before posting this.

I'm looking for the best Submariner, I think I have decided that I want the main watch head to be a Noob V6, but I want the upper bracelet to be from a Noob V3 and the Lower to be from a Noob V7, The clasp from a ZF early generation would be preferred. I want to pay the extra for the Swiss movement, of course. I need 2AR coating, the correct cyclops and a Pepsi/bond/hulk bezel insert. I want a dial with a meteorite and real diamonds. I MUST HAVE A BOX AND PAPERS, my grandmother has friends that will want to see it.

I already sent all my money to a half-dozen different sites with names like Trusted Time, NOOBIEwatch and Nearly Perfect Clones. I never hear back from them after they take my money via Western Union. I think they are getting lost in customs. I need a dealer I can trust.

When I get my watch I will be going into ARs to see if I can fool them, and I will post pictures of the watch on WatchYouSeek, and if they are not fooled by it, then I will know you didn't sell me the best Submariner, and I will not contact a mod or Admin before filing the paypal dispute, because I don't want to bother them. I'm willing to pay for it with Paypal Friends and Family and I will not mention that I am buying replica watch in the comments, I'll say... "This payment is NOT for a replica watch" so there is no confusion.

I need the watch shipped to an unverified address, with no signature required, because I'm never there. I can hardly wait to get my best Submariner, because I have really stupid friends and I am looking forward to convincing them that I have a real luxury watch like a Rolex. I wish I could find replica Filet Mignon so they will think I ordered Take-Out from Mortons... that would be great.

Thanks in advance for getting my watch. One last thing, my budget is around 100 US dollars, because I saw one like what I'm looking for on Canal Street 19 years ago, and it was only 110 bucks.

We can meet every requirement including free shipping. And even charge less than $100. So please email me your credit card details including security number, your bank details including username and password and to verify, your national insurance and passport details. We'll then take just $99 from your bank account and send you the watch you truly deserve.

onzenuub
I don't care which new TD responds, and I promise I have not read eve7n one word of this thread before posting this.

We can meet every requirement including free shipping. And even charge less than $100. So please email me your credit card details including security number, your bank details including username and password and to verify, your national insurance and passport details. We'll then take just $99 from your bank account and send you the watch you truly deserve.

And include some pics of yourself in a yellow knitted thong. That's for the album black has under his bed.

RUSH2112
I don't care which new TD responds, and I promise I have not read even one word of this thread before posting this.

Back door buying

mike_morgan

At 5:28AM I emailed you the information that you requested. When I got home from work my watch was not in my mailbox. I think this is a scam and now I'm worried. I went to watchtalk forum, and I asked if you were the place to get my new best submariner, and they never heard of you. I am now concerned that you have all my information, plus a photo of me in a yellow knitted thong.

I would like to cancel my order. You have not communicated well, and as your customer I should have the right to cancel at any time and get a full refund. I have contacted my charge card company and asked for a refund. They asked what the purchase was for and I told them that it was absolutely not for a counterfeit watch, so you won't get in trouble.

I called the US customs service asking if they seized my package, and they asked if the package contained contraband. I hope I don't get in any trouble, but I lied and I told them I do not do drugs. This is very upsetting because lying to a customs agent is probably a federal crime and I could get in real trouble because of you.

WHY can't I manage to buy something as simple as a watch? Why is this so hard. I swear you guys go out of your way to make this difficult.

trailboss99

Can we keep him, please?

Oh he's a keeper mate.

mike_morgan

Can we keep him, please?

Oh he's a keeper mate.

I feel a lot of love in this room...

elp

Can we keep him, please?

Oh he's a keeper mate.

I feel a lot of love in this room...

You like goats too?

mike_morgan

You like goats too?

Of course, especially the fainting goats... saves on having to buy Rohypnol

Kleen™

You like goats too?

Of course, especially the fainting goats... saves on having to buy Rohypnol

:lmao: