Sign in to follow this  
black263

Greg appoints two new dealers.

black263

We can meet every requirement including free shipping. And even charge less than $100. So please email me your credit card details including security number, your bank details including username and password and to verify, your national insurance and passport details. We'll then take just $99 from your bank account and send you the watch you truly deserve.

At 5:28AM I emailed you the information that you requested. When I got home from work my watch was not in my mailbox. I think this is a scam and now I'm worried. I went to watchtalk forum, and I asked if you were the place to get my new best submariner, and they never heard of you. I am now concerned that you have all my information, plus a photo of me in a yellow knitted thong.

I would like to cancel my order. You have not communicated well, and as your customer I should have the right to cancel at any time and get a full refund. I have contacted my charge card company and asked for a refund. They asked what the purchase was for and I told them that it was absolutely not for a counterfeit watch, so you won't get in trouble.

I called the US customs service asking if they seized my package, and they asked if the package contained contraband. I hope I don't get in any trouble, but I lied and I told them I do not do drugs. This is very upsetting because lying to a customs agent is probably a federal crime and I could get in real trouble because of you.

WHY can't I manage to buy something as simple as a watch? Why is this so hard. I swear you guys go out of your way to make this difficult.

Sorry to hear this. We had a problem with the postal service who refused to accept a counterfeit, without a bribe. Please send us another $50 to pay the bribe, and we'll include a second watch free of charge.

mike_morgan

We can meet every requirement including free shipping. And even charge less than $100. So please email me your credit card details including security number, your bank details including username and password and to verify, your national insurance and passport details. We'll then take just $99 from your bank account and send you the watch you truly deserve.

At 5:28AM I emailed you the information that you requested. When I got home from work my watch was not in my mailbox. I think this is a scam and now I'm worried. I went to watchtalk forum, and I asked if you were the place to get my new best submariner, and they never heard of you. I am now concerned that you have all my information, plus a photo of me in a yellow knitted thong.

I would like to cancel my order. You have not communicated well, and as your customer I should have the right to cancel at any time and get a full refund. I have contacted my charge card company and asked for a refund. They asked what the purchase was for and I told them that it was absolutely not for a counterfeit watch, so you won't get in trouble.

I called the US customs service asking if they seized my package, and they asked if the package contained contraband. I hope I don't get in any trouble, but I lied and I told them I do not do drugs. This is very upsetting because lying to a customs agent is probably a federal crime and I could get in real trouble because of you.

WHY can't I manage to buy something as simple as a watch? Why is this so hard. I swear you guys go out of your way to make this difficult.

Sorry to hear this. We had a problem with the postal service who refused to accept a counterfeit, without a bribe. Please send us another $50 to pay the bribe, and we'll include a second watch free of charge.

OH, I knew it must have been something that was easily explained. I already have the refund that the bank has issued, but I will forward the 50 dollars immediately.

Jibuti
:rofl: And Mike winz the internetz . . .

Can we keep him, please?

:lmao2:

Oh he's a keeper mate.

I feel a lot of love in this room...

You like goats too?

talking rubbish, E. this is RWG, everybody does...!

elp
:rofl: And Mike winz the internetz . . .

Can we keep him, please?

:lmao2:

Oh he's a keeper mate.

I feel a lot of love in this room...

You like goats too?

talking rubbish, E. this is RWG, everybody does...!

Some people more than others :lol:

onzenuub

OH, I knew it must have been something that was easily explained. I already have the refund that the bank has issued, but I will forward the 50 dollars immediately.

All you money are belong to u's.

greg_r

I'm reconsidering this whole idea. Planning to replace black with a vending machine...

goat vend.jpg

onzenuub
I'm reconsidering this whole idea. Planning to replace black with a vending machine...

goat vend.jpg

We did take over powers. You haven't noticed?

Kleen™

goat vend.jpg

...I assume it would be one, that talked back @ you?

elp

goat%20vend.jpg

That guy looks very keen :lol:

Kleen™

goat%20vend.jpg

That guy looks very kleen :lol:

I am.

(...add the sound of one hand clapping...)

elp

goat%20vend.jpg

That guy looks very kleen :lol:

I am.

(...add the sound of one hand clapping...)

get-out-fancy-gif.gif

black263

goat%20vend.jpg

Job done.

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Tom, I'm thinking of opening a strip club in Fuckettyfuckistan. Can you supply large quantities of these inflatable goats on short notice? Since most of the customers tend to take them "home", but never come back...

onzenuub
Tom, I'm thinking of opening a strip club in Fuckettyfuckistan. Can you supply large quantities of these inflatable goats on short notice? Since most of the customers tend to take them "home", but never come back...

Are guys in Fuckettyfuckistan allowed to own and carry guns? If so there wil not be delivered inflatable goats, only iron virgins.

elp

Are guys in Fuckettyfuckistan allowed to own and carry guns? If so there wil not be delivered inflatable goats, only iron virgins.

72 each :lol:

Kleen™

72 each :lol:

Wrong.

72 houses w. 72 rooms w. 72 virgins. Each. Enough to bore you to death with saying "No, it won't hurt.....much..."

mike_morgan

Wrong.

72 houses w. 72 rooms w. 72 virgins. Each. Enough to bore you to death with saying "No, it won't hurt.....much..."

I've always imagined that the whole 72 virgins promise has one extremely serious flaw... Instead of getting 72 sexually unaware beautiful young ladies, it's entirely possible to end up with 72 acne infested men that are unable to read, that can only say "Hi... I am looking for the best submariner" ...

Edited by mike_morgan

Kleen™

Wrong.

I've always imagined that the whole 72 virgins promise has one extremely serious flaw... Instead of getting 72 sexually unaware beautiful young ladies, it's entirely possible to end up with 72 acne infested men that are unable to read, that can only say "Hi... I am looking for the best submariner" ...

I'd opt for swapping all of those with just ONE totally glaze-eyed vicar's daughter in her twenties....just to fuck shit up...;)

elp

Wrong.

I'd opt for swapping all of those with just ONE totally glaze-eyed vicar's daughter in her twenties....just to fuck shit up... ;)

I'd vote for a bodybuilding lesbian rabbi to stir it up even more. With SHIT on right knuckles and SUNI on the left.

Kleen™

Wrong.

I'd opt for swapping all of those with just ONE totally glaze-eyed vicar's daughter in her twenties....just to fuck shit up... ;)

I'd vote for a bodybuilding lesbian rabbi to stir it up even more. With SHIT on right knuckles and SUNI on the left.

Now we're talking a proper challenge...PM me her phone-number asap. Puhleeeese.....;)

Tits McGee

Wrong.

JkMZajQ.jpg

elp

Wrong.

Now we're talking a proper challenge...PM me her phone-number asap. Puhleeeese.....;)

We all have fetishes :)

Kleen™

Wrong.

All your fetishes are belong to me....

elp

Wrong.

Stop quoting Onze :)

Kleen™

Wrong.

Stop quoting Onze :)

He knows...