Jingwei

Noob V7 Submariner A2836 from Chazingtime

ShovelnTC

"instant" givaway LOL.

There are multiple dials in Gen during the years of production and I believe the 2016 dial has the short M but who knows exactly which actual version/year so I hardly think this is an instant givaway and certainly not in the wild.

I'm not saying it's not a great Rep, I have one and I am happy with it.

I have never actually seen a Gen with the short M and it's usually the first thing that gets noticed when the rep is compared to the Gen.

Has anyone else seen a Gen with the short M?

Don't mind me, I just get a little tired of so many people being so picky and often it is through hearsay from other posts that are often also referencing incorrect info.

It's part of the whole Rep hobby and not for me to criticize but like all of us I have my peeves too.

There were a whole swag of different dials in Gen and the info I have is not conclusive but I've seen at least one Gen (claimed) dial reportedly from a 2016 Sub that has the short M.

I can't guarantee it but that's what I found and I make no claims as to whether it is or is not credible info.

All JMHO of course.

FoxWilde

I´m new here. Sorry for many stupid questions!:-) Looking for a nice submariner. I see many different models. Like Noob factory V7 and Swiss ETA 2836 etc. Is this two brands the best?

Looked at Chazingtime on this piece: Costs a little bit more than the others. Is it bacauce of the gold finish or is the 1.1 models more exact?

Submariner 116613 LN Noob 1:1 Best Edition YG Wrapped Bezel Black Dial On SS/YG Bracelet A2836

Whats does 116613 stand for? Just need to learn more....

116613 is the model reference number of the watch. Rolex uses this to identify models. I'd say buy a Noob v7. They're pretty good from the start and you can mod them if you feel like it pretty easily. DON'T GO FOR ETA!!! Its my rule because it's such a gamble to get one it's probably going to be a waste of money. Instead, buy one with an Asian clone A2824-2 or a A2836!!

Edited by FoxWilde

Valijon40

Beautiful watch. I'm really impressed by the way the rep makers keep improving their skills. I wonder what noob v8 will look like. Also, how often are new noob versions released?

k3rm87

Is there plastic protection over the bezel? Something looks off on the edge of the ceramic and also around the pearl?

Yes I was wondering that too.

Agreed, holding off buying one of these due to this.

seedeetee

So, I am by no means a good photographer, let alone for watches but here you go...

Here's the misaligned rehaut:

isHUMO.jpg

Here's the slight scuff:

QQlUTA.jpg

And here's the watch in all it's poorly photographed glory:

HNBIYN.jpg

QweVT1.jpg

nhBrJN.jpg

Wow those photos are big. Whoops

Ehh, rehaut misalignment is pretty ok for me. Can't expect gen quality from a rep. Even gen rolexes sometimes have misaligned rehaut too.

Lagger

That rehut is upside down isn't it?

rawbaws

Huh?

Lagger

Huh?

I was being sarcastic, I think it's very far out

rawbaws

Lol right. Flew over me

speedfrc

how's Bestreplica.sr relate to these two watches, are they selling the same watches or is it completely different maker. Their prices are higher and they promise to quality is it worth paying more for one of these?

Edited by speedfrc

GenTLe
how's Bestreplica.sr relate to these two watches, are they selling the same watches or is it completely different maker. Their prices are higher and they promise to quality is it worth paying more for one of these?

If they are not in the Trusted Dealers list of this or the other replica forums they are probably scammers.

wannigans

Shame about rehaut - but the date looks gorgeously centered!

I had a 3135 version crap out on me so will be getting a 2836!

NFleischer

If they are not in the Trusted Dealers list of this or the other replica forums they are probably scammers.

Complete scammers those guys. Chazingtime must be thrilled you bought a Sub after only 50 e-mails.

krubs

In the market for one of these. Is it typical to have the rehaut misaligned?

No mate, luck of the draw and an easy fix for a basic tinkerer.

I disagree. I've ordered v7 from Marvellous and PureTime, and rejected more than not for this problem. I think it is common as of late.

black263

So, I am by no means a good photographer, let alone for watches but here you go...

isHUMO.jpg

Here's the slight scuff:

QQlUTA.jpg

HNBIYN.jpg

QweVT1.jpg

nhBrJN.jpg

Ehh, rehaut misalignment is pretty ok for me. Can't expect gen quality from a rep. Even gen rolexes sometimes have misaligned rehaut too.

Not so. That's a QC rejection without a second's thought.

krubs

isHUMO.jpg

Here's the slight scuff:

QQlUTA.jpg

HNBIYN.jpg

QweVT1.jpg

nhBrJN.jpg

It's a replica, dude. If that's the only flaw and you reject then you're in the wrong hobby

darkstorm147

It's a replica, dude. If that's the only flaw and you reject then you're in the wrong hobby

That makes zero sense. What's the point of asking for QC pictures if you'll be happy with a defective watch on the basis that it's a replica? Just because it's a replica doesn't mean that we can't hold the factories to some standard of craftsmanship and quality. Don't get me wrong, I understand that these won't all be perfect, but if you spot a very noticeable error like this rehaut misalignment, why not point it out and ask for the TD to get you a better watch?

krubs

That makes zero sense. What's the point of asking for QC pictures if you'll be happy with a defective watch on the basis that it's a replica? Just because it's a replica doesn't mean that we can't hold the factories to some standard of craftsmanship and quality. Don't get me wrong, I understand that these won't all be perfect, but if you spot a very noticeable error like this rehaut misalignment, why not point it out and ask for the TD to get you a better watch?

I'm telling you it's common with these. I've had/seen QCs from many TDs and more often than not the rehaut is NOT aligned perfectly. It's not even always aligned on gens. So how does it make zero sense?

black263

If the sale picture differs from the QC pics, you can always query it. If the sale pic shows the same error, you should have decided before buying whether that was acceptable.

Diplomatico

Aligning the rehaut is pretty straight forward once you've opened the caseback. Just release tension from the two screws holding the movement to the case and gently rotate in desired direction - tighten screws again and reinstall the caseback.

I would however recommend you send it to someone with knowledge and equipment for pressure testing. Then you know for sure if the watch is waterproof or not.

Charly
On 7/26/2017 at 18:29, krubs said:

I'm telling you it's common with these. I've had/seen QCs from many TDs and more often than not the rehaut is NOT aligned perfectly. It's not even always aligned on gens. So how does it make zero sense?

Yes,  gens have rehaut alignment issues too.  The only thing I can say  with the NOOB V7 sub is ..."close, but no cigar" .  In  NOOB's bracelet,   the first link sticks out too much from the SEL  compare to the gens and it looks obvious when you wear it.   I have a friend with a gen  116610 to compare  with and his rehaut is a tad off too

JDM180

If you get stuck , ive for a wet tester for water proof testing and can realign the rehaut.

Urminme

Is this what one should normally expect when buying a noob V7 for the price it has. I bought a BP 16610LN and it is dead on as far as everything being aligned and working properly. Do most V7 look like this?