Sign in to follow this  
Dead Bird Dog

From Craigslist

alphakazi

looks very similar to the one I just got from Chris which I'll be getting rid of somehow

AllergyDoc

Who can tell anything from those photos?

Craigslist is packed with kooks, though. Scammers. Anyone who buys a watch like that w/o having it authenticated at an AD deserves what he gets.

sconehead

Possible trade considered...what about that seconds at 6 Daytona you have Doc? :D

But imagine if his really is a gen... :rolleyes:

jameo210369

I think I'll pass on that Rolex, not my type; and a bit rich for me $5500. As per Doc, couldn't tell anything from those pics.

trailboss99

I don't see any screaming tells but you would want to see the MVT. Good buy if it's a gen.

Col.

KBH

I'm curious about one thing. He states it's a "newer" model yet the case has lug holes drilled through which kind of implies it's not that new. Anybody know when they stopped drilling the case?

prestigewatchco
Who can tell anything from those photos?

Craigslist is packed with kooks, though. Scammers. Anyone who buys a watch like that w/o having it authenticated at an AD deserves what he gets.

There are also people on there that don't know what they have as well!! A member on RG bought a Pam 028 gen from the Texas craiglist a couple of weeks ago for $2500 I think it was

Dead Bird Dog
I'm curious about one thing. He states it's a "newer" model yet the case has lug holes drilled through which kind of implies it's not that new. Anybody know when they stopped drilling the case?

That's what got me wondering in the first place. With a "Y" serial number that puts it as a 2002 watch IIRC. I don't know when they stopped drilling cases.

KBH

That's what got me wondering in the first place. With a "Y" serial number that puts it as a 2002 watch IIRC. I don't know when they stopped drilling cases.

I was reading one of RolexAddict's posts, I think the one about GMT's history and I believe it said it was 2002 that the cases were not drilled. So that makes it just about right.

sconehead

The plot thickens and the game's afoot...could it be gen? We need better pics, who's going to ask the seller for some?

edit...The sellers pulled the listing...early sale or rumbled...we'll never know... :lol:

KBH

Seems to be gone:

This posting has been deleted by its author.

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Edit: I see Scone beat me to it.

Edited by KBH

sconehead
:lol: