Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Let's play a game... BENJAMINBUTTON WON!!

Genius

Looking at the op your watch is set an hour ahead of UK time so just a guess at an event I know that is happening in that time zone...

At the Italian open?

splke

Giro ditalia ?

Kleen™

Greenland

_DC_

Nope, still not got it. And my watch is definitely set to UK time, so I'm not abroad. I'm with my family!

DC

Kleen™
Nope, still not got it. And my watch is definitely set to UK time, so I'm not abroad. I'm with my family!

DC

Ah, that clue settles it then: you're in the doghouse...;)

BenjaminButton

DC

Centre Parcs Elveden Forest.

SuperbMonster

Trap no. 3 in the ladies toilets of the The Ounce & Ivy Bush Weatherspoons Pub in East Grinstead

_DC_

DC

BOOM!

I knew someone would be along soon enough with the answer, there had to be plenty of people on here that have been to Center Parcs. Props for getting the right one too... either they have different wrist bands at the others or you're actually here and watching me..... in which case, room 243 ;)

DC

BenjaminButton

DC

BOOM!

I knew someone would be along soon enough with the answer, there had to be plenty of people on here that have been to Center Parcs. Props for getting the right one too... either they have different wrist bands at the others or you're actually here and watching me..... in which case, room 243 ;)

DC

DC ........ I'm watching you with my binoculars right now........ nice boat shoes......... better get that restraining order enforced!! Actually I may have cheated and taken a peak at the EXIF data embedded in your photo!! No one likes a smart arse cheat!!

Kleen™

LOL.

Well played, Benji...

_DC_

Disgraceful behaviour BB, those are some real stalker skills you got there!!

DC

BenjaminButton

Disgraceful behaviour BB, those are some real stalker skills you got there!!

DC

I cheated, I cheated but I won... I won..... and the prize is?

RUSH2112

DC

BOOM!

DC

I looked it up. That place looks awesome, have a good time.