Sign in to follow this  
guami007

Minni Fiddy

guami007

Where can I source the watch referenced at link below? The thread is quite old.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...amp;hl=PAM+127*

OP responded to a question and indicated that the watch is a fantasy watch? Not sure

what this means?

I really want this watch. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

GC

By "fantasy watch", the OP means there is no Gen counterpart.

i.e. there might not be a correct color combo dial/case or the case might not exist in the Gen world or it is a hodge podge of case/dial/movt complications that are not offered in a Gen counterpart

hope that helps

Member X

I don't think there was ever a 44mm PAM with that case shape, hence it's a 'fantasy' watch, but you can get these minifiddy PAMs from either Getat (maybe?) or Jackson Tse/MilitaryTime (definitely). Check the Trusted Dealer section for their site links :lol: They might also be able to change dials and superlume and add a better strap for a little extra - read all the sites and see!

JohnG
I don't think there was ever a 44mm PAM with that case shape, hence it's a 'fantasy' watch, but you can get these minifiddy PAMs from either Getat (maybe?) or Jackson Tse/MilitaryTime (definitely). Check the Trusted Dealer section for their site links :lol: They might also be able to change dials and superlume and add a better strap for a little extra - read all the sites and see!

Actually, the chrono luminors have that case shape, but there is no non-chrono 44mm 1950 case.

But there IS an awesome homage to this watch that never was:

Imagen043-1.jpg

Imagen046.jpg

Imagen060.jpg

Imagen081.jpg

SDC10057.jpg

NFleischer

DSC00236.jpg

You can also check Sead (Super Mirrors) @ RepGeek- I got this 'Mini Fiddy' from him for $150.

I think he stocks them at times.

wat44

look, here are my bank details

fill in the gaps and send me the damned watch!

guami007
I don't think there was ever a 44mm PAM with that case shape, hence it's a 'fantasy' watch, but you can get these minifiddy PAMs from either Getat (maybe?) or Jackson Tse/MilitaryTime (definitely). Check the Trusted Dealer section for their site links :facepalm: They might also be able to change dials and superlume and add a better strap for a little extra - read all the sites and see!

Actually, the chrono luminors have that case shape, but there is no non-chrono 44mm 1950 case.

Imagen043-1.jpg

Imagen046.jpg

Imagen060.jpg

Imagen081.jpg

SDC10057.jpg

Coño John. You just had to blast me with these didn't you? I don't really care that it's a fantasy watch. I think that I can source most the parts independently based on the tips provided so far... save for the branded dial. No clue on who would be able to supply a branded dial for this case? I'll follow-up with the lead on RepGeek.

Thanks all.

watch.aholic
I don't think there was ever a 44mm PAM with that case shape, hence it's a 'fantasy' watch, but you can get these minifiddy PAMs from either Getat (maybe?) or Jackson Tse/MilitaryTime (definitely). Check the Trusted Dealer section for their site links :facepalm: They might also be able to change dials and superlume and add a better strap for a little extra - read all the sites and see!

Imagen043-1.jpg

JohnG......Love your watch there mate.....I made Getat built a similar watch but it was 47mm instead....Now I realize that I want it in 44mm size...The thing is where do I get that 'dome' crystal? Getat doesn't have dome crystals for 44mm PAM Homage cases....Could you please guide me through? Without this dome crystal, the watch would just be half the fun....

Member X

You need to order a Mini-Fiddy case set from Jackson Tse :facepalm:

$35 IIRC?

guami007
You need to order a Mini-Fiddy case set from Jackson Tse :facepalm:

$35 IIRC?

...and if you want it to look like JohnG's, you'll probably need to at least order the dial from Getat. I don't think that Jackson will customize a dial like on JohnG's beauty but I could be wrong. The case from Jackson is MM142. This is perhaps what I will do. Order MM142 from Jackson, then order stealth dial, superlummed gold or silver hands from Getat, and pvd mov't from Getat. Maybe there is an easier way to get from point A to point B on this.

jameo210369

I just love that watch JohnG, she is amazing

JohnG

Hey guys,

It depends on how you want to do it, but I would buy a whole watch from Jackson (one with the 44mm 1950 or mini Fiddy case) and then mod it from there. You could get a branded dial from one of the dealers - I suspect a dial from a standard 44mm Luminor case would work fine - so you could get a Panerai dial from, say, Mary, and swap it in... Or if you like the stealth dial, you can get that from Getat - it is for the 45mm rad case but fit into this case without any mods.

This particular watch was built with case from Jackson (which has the domed crystal - and just to warn you all, sometimes they just break, for no reason, happened to me and it has happened to others, but replacement was $10 shipped from Jackson), the movement (gunmetal color) from Getat (don't think he has these anymore, at least in 6497, think he has the 6498 gunmetal still), dial from Getat, strap is Heroic 18, and hands are silver color, can't remember where I got them, but plenty of sellers on eBay have them.

Again, unless you want a special movement, I would just buy the whole watch from Jackson and swap dial and strap....