Sign in to follow this  
heini

AP Dealers ?

heini

Hi folks, I´d like to buy a AP RO 15450 or 15202, but can´t get one . Can you tell me some Trusted Dealers In EU ?

heini

Thought, I could get a serious answer here in this forum. What a mistake.

GenTLe

Hi folks, I´d like to buy a AP RO 15450 or 15202, but can´t get one . Can you tell me some Trusted Dealers In EU ?

heini

Let's make it clear: ALL these watches are made in China (except TC ones, but TC does only Rolex). The ONLY 2 deales that have (small) stocks in EU (until UK is EU) are Narikaa here and Sead next door.

Insist to want a "EU" seller is just a nonsense.

Chiquita Fanjita

Lets have less of the attitude. You get the response you're not looking for because you want bottle fed information instead of searching yourself, especially when people see you have been a member for such a long time.

heini

heini

Let's make it clear: ALL these watches are made in China (except TC ones, but TC does only Rolex). The ONLY 2 deales that have (small) stocks in EU (until UK is EU) are Narikaa here and Sead next door.

Insist to want a "EU" seller is just a nonsense.

Indeed, the first clear answer to my question. Thanx, but I had tried these dealers before, they couldn´t help. I think a have to go for a used one.

heini

Lets have less of the attitude. You get the response you're not looking for because you want bottle fed information instead of searching yourself, especially when people see you have been a member for such a long time.

Just read my posts again, and you know, you´re wrong. I leave that discussion now.

splke

what a cock !

Mr_B

Seems to me, you need professional help, Buddy.

This thread is a joke right? Must be.

Come on, own up, who is the troll?

eb6.jpg?1307463786

GenTLe

Indeed, the first clear answer to my question. Thanx, but I had tried these dealers before, they couldn´t help. I think a have to go for a used one.

Welcome but... May I ask what's so special about the "EU seller"?

Are you aware (if the thing is about being afraid to have the customs taking your piece) that many sellers offer the so called "triangulated shipment"? For instance Toro sends from China to Spain, and then reship to your EU country, guaranteeing also that if in such case Spain takes the watch (I think it never happened in this way) he will resend another one?

Chiquita Fanjita

Just read my posts again, and you know, you're wrong. I leave that discussion now.

I've read your posts and you were wanting all the info given to you when a simple 30 second search would've helped you glean the info you needed. Fair enough you didn't know who Reg was, but again a simple search would've helped you. You've been a member since 2013, surely you must know how this place works by now.

Then you get abusive asking a fellow member what the fuck their problem is and when I tell you for less of your attitude you give me a wanky response! You're sailing close to meeting the hamster!

Left Coast Guy
giphy.gif

nuttcrac69

Welcome but... May I ask what's so special about the "EU seller"?

Are you aware (if the thing is about being afraid to have the customs taking your piece) that many sellers offer the so called "triangulated shipment"? For instance Toro sends from China to Spain, and then reship to your EU country, guaranteeing also that if in such case Spain takes the watch (I think it never happened in this way) he will resend another one?

??????

What is a Toro?

:lol:

Theduke.williams

Just read my posts again, and you know, you're wrong. I leave that discussion now.

I've read your posts and you were wanting all the info given to you when a simple 30 second search would've helped you glean the info you needed. Fair enough you didn't know who Reg was, but again a simple search would've helped you. You've been a member since 2013, surely you must know how this place works by now.

Then you get abusive asking a fellow member what the fuck their problem is and when I tell you for less of your attitude you give me a wanky response! You're sailing close to meeting the hamster!

:picard2:

Why oh why are we seeing so many 'long time' members here committing seppuku?

Mazz

???

nuttcrac69

???

Is that the correct amount of question marks for this situation?

???????????

Wriggles

???

???????????

?

GenTLe

What is a Toro?

Wrong question. For him the right one would be "Where is Toro??" :D

nuttcrac69

What is a Toro?

Wrong question. For him the right one would be "Where is Toro??" :D

Toro who?

??????

Edited by nuttcrac69

Mazz

???

???????????

You still didn't answer my question

nuttcrac69

???

???????????

You still didn't answer my question

Didn't I?

??

MReplica

Been here since 2013?

Do you also want us to bottle feed you?

C'mon.... You're not that cute:

giphy.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: