Sign in to follow this  
live1

REVIEW NEW BP FACTORY 114060 SA3130

Sealdoggy

Thanks for posting this, made up my mind no Sub for me right now until Noob fixes this flaw.

I guess I'll go back to purchasing a Jaeger Le-Coultre Navy SEAL

bkdc

Thanks for posting this, made up my mind no Sub for me right now until Noob fixes this flaw.

I really wanted that no-date NOOBmariner, but I think the best alternative at the same case size is the NOOB Factory 3135 clone 40mm case Sea Dweller with the date or the NOOBmariner with date. I strongly prefer a no-date watch as well as the thinner case of the submariner.

I wish I could believe in the reliability of these new Asian clone movements. Previous replicas I've obtained all had genuine swiss ETA's, and the have been reliable for 10 years without any servicing.

I've read lots of negative comments regarding the JF factory subs, but I can't discern what the flaws of the JF version are.

Edited by bkdc

Sealdoggy

I really wanted that no-date NOOBmariner, but I think the best alternative at the same case size is the NOOB Factory 3135 clone 40mm case Sea Dweller with the date or the NOOBmariner with date. I strongly prefer a no-date watch as well as the thinner case of the submariner.

I wish I could believe in the reliability of these new Asian clone movements. Previous replicas I've obtained all had genuine swiss ETA's, and the have been reliable for 10 years without any servicing.

I've read lots of negative comments regarding the JF factory subs, but I can't discern what the flaws of the JF version are.

I'm pretty happy with of my Asian movements 2836 and 2824 have been good time keepers, hope Im not jinxing myself by saying that...lol