Hi   So I would like to share a custom watch that I've made. It all startet with a kind of obsession I had over the Planet Ocean 45 mm with the 8500 caliber. I bought a BP version of it and thought it was all right to begin with, but the more I wore it the more the imperfections got to me.   At some point I'd disassembled the watch, for a totally unique build, but the parts remained unused. At some point later on, I saw a m2m deal on a PO 45mm cal 2500 replica, here on RWG and pulled the tricker. The imperfections on this one was even greater, than the previous watch, witch led me to the gen spare parts hunt.   The gen parts I got was: Dial Complete bezel Crystal Hands   I was thinking of changing the A2824-2 movement, to a 2892-2 movement, but since the A2824-2 movement keeps impeccable time and seems really really reliant, I thought I wait with the change.   I also changed the bracelet to the one that came with the 8500 replica, because I better liked the style and feel of it. Also the way the double pushers is made, is just better than on the previous version.   So now for what all are waiting for, som pictures:   Old VS new dial, not much difference, but everything is a little more pronounced giving the text more of a pop effect :   Starting Point   Ending point:     Staring point from a angle:   Ending point with a angle:   More shots of end Result:   More pictures will follow:)   Cheers