Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Pics of my SOSF from TTK

bme

Thanks!

Guest dave123
Tell us more about Prestige Watch please KBH................url etc.

Robert is a good dude bro,bought from him and chatted as well,great RG dealer,also an active member there,the only forum he is,wise move,his posts are great.

Luthier
Having problems with straps. My wrist is 8", so, can't find straps long enough.

Searched all straps sites - no luck. Would like to replace a few bracelets on straps, but can't find anything.

Any help?

www.watchbandcenter.com do a range of extra-long straps, and I think BOB can supply longer straps too. StrapCulture do a good range of strap lengths, but they're primarily aimed at Panerai. Ultimately, it depends on what you're after - and for which watch.

Thanks, Greg!

I'm for PAMs, Chopard, APs, and few Omegas.

Luthier

Searched all straps sites - no luck. Would like to replace a few bracelets on straps, but can't find anything.

Any help?

www.watchbandcenter.com do a range of extra-long straps, and I think BOB can supply longer straps too. StrapCulture do a good range of strap lengths, but they're primarily aimed at Panerai. Ultimately, it depends on what you're after - and for which watch.

Great straps on watchbandcenter!!! And great prices.

One more Q: their straps equipped with buckles, how to replace THEIR buckles on MY buckles with brand engraings? There's no pin holes on buckles...

greg_r

Any help?

Great straps on watchbandcenter!!! And great prices.

One more Q: their straps equipped with buckles, how to replace THEIR buckles on MY buckles with brand engraings? There's no pin holes on buckles...

Depends, but most of WBC's straps use springbars to attach the buckle, so get a springbar removal tool and you're in business, provided your replacement buckle also accepts spring bars (WBC can sell you the tool - you can just use a small screwdriver, but the proper tool makes it much easier).

sconehead

I just got this V3 from another member, it's close enough for me...and 'Twitchy'... :)

p1020550yf5.jpg

w643.png

Guest dave123

Nice,scone.

One of the best reps you can buy,if not the best.

Luthier
Tell us more about Prestige Watch please KBH................url etc.

Robert's a very good dealer on RepGeek and sells as "Time4Direct" on The Darkside. Most of his inventory is displayed there but he can get most anything. Here's part of the information he has posted:

IMPORTANT PLEASE AFTER COMPLETION SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR NAME ADDRESS AND ITEM DETAILS TO : [email protected] THIS WILL ENSURE NO DELAYS IN SHIPPING YOUR ORDER IF YOU DON'T SEND AN EMAIL THERE IS A REAL POSSIBILITY OF DELAYS DUE TO THE FRAGMENTED INFORMATION AND THE LARGE VOLUME WE HAVE TO PROCESS

Any watch offered can be ordered by sending an email to: [email protected]

For information or general inquiry: [email protected]

Contact by Skype/msn/yahoo is also possible but not for a firm order as we would prefer to have a hard copy so there are no mix ups

YAHOO: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

Webpage, please?

JohnG
Webpage, please?

He has a section at Repgeek

Luthier
Webpage, please?

He has a section at Repgeek

Thanks, John!

sconehead

Thanks Dave, I think its's the best rep out there, period. Comparing it to my V2 graphite I noticed the dials are different. The V2 doesn't have the concentric rings etched into the dial whereas the newer version does. Are they both correct due to Breitling changing the design at some point or is one of them wrong? The minute markers at the 3,6,9 and 12 position should be a hair shorter than the rest as well shouldn't they? Apart from these niggles I'm more than happy to recommend that everyone should get this rep, it's head and shoulders above the Steelfish and UPO imo...

Edited by sconehead

NFleischer

DSC00188.JPG

Alot of people, including Josh, swearby the SteelFish. I got one with the SS bracelet

but i thought it was too heavy. I bought a gen rubber strap to match the dial.