Sign in to follow this  
Ska

Ok So - Reps for Ladies?

Ska

Right lads (and Arenaria of course)

My 1st wedding anniversary is coming up, aaaaand Sam has also just been promoted, so among other things I wanted to buy her a nice watch. We usually buy each other less tangible things like holidays etc and I'm doing that too but I'd like her to have something physical she can wear which wil serve as a little reminder.

Ladies' reps are hard enough to come by if you don't want to settle for a $60 quartz piece of crap, and as anyone who knows me on here will understand that is a category I definitely fall into.

If I'm going to buy Sam a rep, it has to be the best it can possibly be.

SO......

Most of the dealer websites are shit for ladies' watches, and the decent dealers don't update theirs too much anyway. I don't want to be vague and have them running around trying to find pictures of 5 different watches until I make up my mind so I thought I'd ask all of you instead.

If you have bought a nice ladies rep, please post it on here. If you have photos that would be even better!! She doesn't like the Cartier Tank or Santos by the way.

Here's a list of the watches I know she really likes already. She (like me) is a huge fan of Omega so if anyone knows where I can get a really good Ladymatic or Aqua Terra Coaxial rep in TT Rose Gold and SS with a shitload of diamonds in the face and bezel, let me know!!!

Oh and I've been informed that Bling is a must (not usually her style but Sam said for this she wants to be bling-tastic)

Ladymatic Coaxial RG

42565342051001-30.jpg

Aqua Terra Jewellery TT

23125302055001-30.jpg

She also likes Rolex Lady Datejusts.

graman

Ladymatic mate......

Or....go the J12 Ceramic with mega bling!....

I got a non-bling for Mrs Graman...awesome bit of kit!

Akira

What size is best for her?

Ska

Does anyone have a decent ladymatic??

She doesn't want anything too big Flo, I'd say 30mm max

Cynikal.Mindset

every girl I know so far loves the J12 diamond marker version.

graman

How about a Breitling Colt or cockpit?...about 34mm or 36 from memory....

prestigewatchco

Best quality rep will be the ladies datejust they have them with Swiss movements and upgraded bezels

Ska

That's kind of what I was thinking Robert - although I have seen a TT Aqua Terra Somewhere (although I'm fucked if I can find the link)

graman

Joshua has one...

Ska

you legend

Any chance you know the link - couldn't find them myself

gB.
Best quality rep will be the ladies datejust they have them with Swiss movements and upgraded bezels

Does anyone know if Robert specifically carries these, or are they just available in general?

jameo210369

I agree with graman the J12 is a winner for the girls, the white is stunning and the black version is elegant.

bm3power

what brand is the j 12?

KBH

Does anyone know if Robert specifically carries these, or are they just available in general?

Anybody can get them. Great reps but small by today's standards. My wife has one that she wears quite often.

DSCN2627.jpg

Terrible picture!

KBH
what brand is the j 12?

Chanel

DSCN2510-1.jpg

DSCN2511-1.jpg

Del

They may not be exactly what you're looking for but I've bought my wife these two:-

Chanel J12 quartz from Reg:-

p3135533v2.jpg

p3135516v2.jpg

Rolex Ladies Datejust from Lawrence:-

pb074250v2.jpg

bm3power

Thanks for pointing out that a j12 is a chanel watch. BTW who's Joshua? Only dealers i know are Robert and Mary..

Anyway's i just bought this Omega Women's Chrono Speedmaster from Mary. It has sapphire crystal glass, but utilizes a quartz movement.

This pic is of the Gen.

omegaladies.jpg

omegaladiesredstrap.gif

I'll post new pics in Mary's feedback section once it comes in. The one i got is with a SS strap. Although may have to purchase a red leather one as that one looks really nice as well.

Balad1

SKA, lots of beautiful watches posted by everyone, here's one to consider. It's a quartz movement like the original, no maintenance and accurate. I bought one from Mary for my wife, she's all about red and loves it.

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

Balad1
Thanks for pointing out that a j12 is a chanel watch. BTW who's Joshua? Only dealers i know are Robert and Mary..

Anyway's i just bought this Omega Women's Chrono Speedmaster from Mary. It has sapphire crystal glass, but utilizes a quartz movement.

This pic is of the Gen.

omegaladies.jpg

omegaladiesredstrap.gif

I'll post new pics in Mary's feedback section once it comes in. The one i got is with a SS strap. Although may have to purchase a red leather one as that one looks really nice as well.

Great minds thinking alike at the same time, lol.

I purchased the watch from Mary also and it's super accurate and classy. My wife wants to put a watch on, look good and it be accurate.

bm3power

Here are some more that you could consider. I was going through the same situation as you with my wife. SO did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that there aren't many nice quality woman's watches especially if you are looking for an automatic movement.

For Automatic movements your best bet would be with the rolex's or this omega from Mary:

Omega.jpg

As for the Omega Aqua Terra with diamonds, you're going to have a hard time finding them in an automatic movement let alone the rep itself.

Here are a couple more for your considerations:

cartier.jpg

TagHeur.jpg

Good luck!!

bm3power

This pic is of the Gen.

omegaladies.jpg

omegaladiesredstrap.gif

I purchased the watch from Mary also and it's super accurate and classy. My wife wants to put a watch on, look good and it be accurate.

I was about to say the same thing!! WOW is that the actual rep from Mary with the red leather strap? Thanks gorgeous!! I think my wife will be really happy with it. Going to see if Mary can ship an extra red leather strap with mine.

I literally just placed my order with Mary last night.

613Kid

I got this DateJust from Mary for my wife. Auto 21J mov't.

I am actually going to be listing it for sale in the M2M sales section forum soon. My wife loves it but hates the fact that she has to constantly be winding it and re-setting the date. Suffice to say any reps I get for her in the future will be Quartz.

DSCN0574.JPG

Balad1

This pic is of the Gen.

omegaladies.jpg

omegaladiesredstrap.gif

I was about to say the same thing!! WOW is that the actual rep from Mary with the red leather strap? Thanks gorgeous!! I think my wife will be really happy with it. Going to see if Mary can ship an extra red leather strap with mine.

I literally just placed my order with Mary last night.

You will be pleased with the watch and your wife will love it. Here is something else I bought from Mary if your wife is into red.

IMG_5412-1.jpg

solkryssare

How about those new Patek Philippe ? They are suppose to be the shit

JohnG

Its not bling, but the Hermes H-hour is an outstanding rep, quartz, like the gen. My gf has gotten tons of compliments on it.

I also bought her a vintage Cuervo & Sobrinos men's watch from the fifties - with automatic Rodania movement, 33mm, impeccable condition, I put a nice new strap on it, she gets a lot of comments on that one too.