Sign in to follow this  
kolchak

where to get best rep Breitling SS bracelets?

kolchak

Prior to finding RWG & quickly becoming a fucking rep addict, I rarely wore any kind of "strap." I thought the main downside to buying reps was crappy bracelets, but my rep DSSD proved otherwise. When comparing the DSSD to my (ex) gen explorer II, the gen was a little whiter/brighter & had better overall fit/finish, but they were pretty damn close.

Now looking to get 1st rep Breitling. Haven't decided on model(s) or TD, but definitely want the best possible SS bracelet, even though they are a bitch to adjust. So, that leads to my questions for the experts,.....

Is bracelet design/quality significantly better on any specific rep models or from any specific TD's?

Do any TD's carry upgraded SS bracelets or is their another place to source them?

Aside from Breitling, what other reps come with superior bracelets?

Final thought - still love a good, heavy, meaty, SS bracelet, but I realize finding cool straps & mixing / matching with different watches makes this hobby even more fun.

Thanks for your 2 cents....

Legger

I've just ordered an Audemars Piguet Offshore Diver with a steel bracelet. Big, chunky and heavy. Ticks all your boxes. I'll let you know the quality of it when it arrives.

Cynikal.Mindset

all the breitling bracelets I've had my hands on have been pretty solid SOSF, blackbird, navitimer, avenger etc. Always get the watch with the stainless bracelet and if wanted get the rep strap or aftermarket leather...that's my thinking at least so you know if you wanted to switch back to the stainless bracelet its gonna fit that watch right as different batches might fit different etc but leather straps all basically fit the same.

just dont expect the lower end reps to have as nice a bracelet as the more expensive ones.

kolchak

thanks guys. I only want higher end reps and hoping they'd come with good bands. If not, I'd take cheapie rep strap and save the extra $ for a better rep or gen SS bracelet.

BTW Legger, would love to see the AP SS bracelet when it arrives since I have one of those towards the top of a very lengthy "must get" list.

Legger
thanks guys. I only want higher end reps and hoping they'd come with good bands. If not, I'd take cheapie rep strap and save the extra $ for a better rep or gen SS bracelet.

BTW Legger, would love to see the AP SS bracelet when it arrives since I have one of those towards the top of a very lengthy "must get" list.

Here are some pictures taken from Luthier's trip to China.

b115f726.jpg

f6db4997.jpg

f7edc677.jpg

I am so excited about receiving this watch!!!

MikeMcNair

i would very much like to get a new bracelet for my newest breitling, as i feel like its NO WHERE NEAR the quality of my "ULT DSSD" bracelet.

and, somehow, i BENT one of the push pins that holds the SELs to the case :rofl: just happened to day. sucks.

so, if there is a source for a damn near perfect breitling professional 2 SS bracelet, i would love to know.

kolchak

that AP looks beautiful and the bracelet seems really solid. How big is the watch? I thought it was ~ 43mm but seems smaller on that big ass wrist!

At 7 in. I feel limited to ~ 45mm.

Legger

It is 43.5mm and apparently wears similar to the DSSD. I'm thinking luthier just has big 'ol wrists!

replica watches
i would very much like to get a new bracelet for my newest breitling, as i feel like its NO WHERE NEAR the quality of my "ULT DSSD" bracelet.

and, somehow, i BENT one of the push pins that holds the SELs to the case :) just happened to day. sucks.

so, if there is a source for a damn near perfect breitling professional 2 SS bracelet, i would love to know.

i have what you want.

Please visit us at

www.somerandomscamsite.com

or e-mail me by [email protected]