Sign in to follow this  
wilco

Sinn watch replicas from trusted dealers

wilco

with a website?

I'm really looking for some nice Sinn replicas, I'm not sure if they are made. This is my first post, hi everyone!

Thanks!

Member X

Hi :thumbsup2:

Read through the New Members section, take the time to absorb all the information. I would give it a month before you order anything, perhaps two!

But if you reeeeally want something NOW then any of the Trusted Dealers on the board can get Sinn watches. Send a pic to the one you like the sound of and they will be able to tell you if they have it / can get it. The Sinns are well repped! :)

wilco

Thanks, will do. I'm just looking for good reps (of omega as well) with correct markings, sapphire glass and moving bezels. I'll take a look see in the new members forum.

Cheers.

Hi :lol:

Read through the New Members section, take the time to absorb all the information. I would give it a month before you order anything, perhaps two!

But if you reeeeally want something NOW then any of the Trusted Dealers on the board can get Sinn watches. Send a pic to the one you like the sound of and they will be able to tell you if they have it / can get it. The Sinns are well repped! :o

Member X

I think you will be very happy with what you will find is available ;):rofl:

Feel free to ask questions after you've read up - we're happy to help! :finger: