Sign in to follow this  
flaegz0r

Rolex Safari Submariner?

RepGuy
I actually quite like that sub.... Don't think there's a decent rep though checked with Robbie who has a shit ton of PVD subs but he don't have it

Not too surprised they wouldn't have it, as it's a subset (Prohunter) of the normal two tones. For most people, the standard TT models are fine, so why make a subset model many people won't look for/buy

Genius

Could potentially make one if you buy this

http://www.aootime678.com/Replica-Rolex-Submariner-116613-LN-SS-YG-A2813-Noob-Maker-61884.html

Then take the movement out complete with dial hands, stem and crown, then swap them with the movement dial hands stem and crown from this:

http://www.aootime678.com/Replica-Rolex-Submariner-Watch-Bamford-Yellow-A2813-59600.html

Then swap the bezels over

Done and done

:)

Chiquita Fanjita

You are still making bitch ass comments? Fuck off and get a life, man.

You were actually given advice yet you decide to call a long standing member and bitch and tell him to fuck off! Fair enough you may not have liked the way the response was worded, but you were still given useful advice, so wind your neck in and stop being a knob or your time here will be short lived.

BadApple

Perhaps this is the one he needs to strap to his lady hormone infested one eyed trouser snake.....

s-l500.jpg

RepGuy
Perhaps this is the one he needs to strap to his lady hormone infested one eyed trouser snake.....

s-l500.jpg

I've been seeing this come up too frequently... I'm starting to get concerned members are actually buying these

flaegz0r

s-l500.jpg

That's your holy grail huh? Why am I not surprised.

Edited by flaegz0r

RepGuy

s-l500.jpg

He didn't say it was his grail... If you want to know what members like here, look at the Mickey Mouse Invicta in the site logo.

You have been told what you need to do to acheive the look for thar Rolex, which would involve some fairly serious modding. Get a model carried by TD's stock and save yourself trouble

ciidlag

keep-calm.jpg

He's been watching too much Breaking Bad :rofl:

flaegz0r

s-l500.jpg

He didn't say it was his grail... If you want to know what members like here, look at the Mickey Mouse Invicta in the site logo.

You have been told what you need to do to acheive the look for thar Rolex, which would involve some fairly serious modding. Get a model carried by TD's stock and save yourself trouble

It wont look the same, so im just going to keep on searching.

iabounty

Lot's of other replica watch forums out there. As far as I'm concerned you can hit the road and look to your hearts content, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :)