I'm going to switch finally...

DSC01200.JPG

Ciao, Arty

greg_r
I'm going to switch finally...

Ciao, Arty

hehe that's what I keep saying.... :beer:

alphakazi

going with the Cartier today - something a little different :)

img4225da4.jpg

:beer:

greg_r
going with the Cartier today - something a little different :)

img4225da4.jpg

:beer:

:)

Do you get a magnifying glass with that?

swissaddict

Monday...

railmaster_wrist-1.jpg

railmaster_macro-.jpg

coolfire

Still having my ziggy-lumed Legend on since Saturday... :lol:221120081237_wristshot.jpg231120081241_lumeshot.jpg

greg_r

SA, that's one seriously sweet-lookin Railmaster you got there, Omegas are definitely growing on me.

Coolfire - nice PAM - I love the light colour of the strap you have on it. A little different from the norm. Lume looks fantastic too.

cakemaster

:notworthy:

fullangle.jpg

JohnG

Fuck off Derek

:notworthy:

SliceMaster

going with the new Explorer II for some days now :mellow:

bilwristies019he6.jpg

oscarmadfish

love the lume on the pam and great railmaster

midasmook

Panerai North Pole

panerainorthpolech3.jpg

panerainorthpole2xz6.jpg

oscarmadfish

another nice pam

AllergyDoc

Daytona%201.jpg

Daytona%203.jpg

greg_r
Panerai North Pole

Very nice indeed.... I have to get me one of those...

AllergyDoc
going with the new Explorer II for some days now :Jumpy:

bilwristies019he6.jpg

Hey Sven!

Where'd you get that Exp? Are the surrounds around the hour markers black? They look black in your pic.

pollux1

The railmaster and daytona look stunning, pity a good daytona rep is so expensive.

Massimo

It's my new toy for me: had this a couple of months and it's still the one seeing the most wrist time.

SSD-01.JPG

coolfire
SA, that's one seriously sweet-lookin Railmaster you got there, Omegas are definitely growing on me.

Coolfire - nice PAM - I love the light colour of the strap you have on it. A little different from the norm. Lume looks fantastic too.

Thank you for the kind words, greg...

That's a BOB strap..about a year-old, fell in love with it the moment BOB advertised it. ziggy IS the Master... :thumbsup:

SliceMaster
going with the new Explorer II for some days now :bounce:

bilwristies019he6.jpg

Hey Sven!

Where'd you get that Exp? Are the surrounds around the hour markers black? They look black in your pic.

OMG Doc you caught with with a big white lie there, my Explorer II is on it´s way back from Paris where it has been serviced and waterproofed by Rolexadict.

Sorry for that but I like the wristshot so I used it :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Anyway as soon as it gets back to me I will check the hourmarkers ok.

I bought it for 90$ from Lawrence at http://www.houseofsouvenirs.com/index.htm , he does have some very very nice dials on even these cheap ones so if I change the cheap asian 21j movement I will have some nice watches IMO (and Rolexadict)

btw I do believe Rolexadict will return to this place and he has alot to contribute with so I´m looking forward to that

Edited by SliceMaster

Demsey

Brought this out of moth balls when I decided to upgrade all my Rolex sports with Watchmaterial.com inserts, and have been wearing it since. The second replica I bought back in '04. Taiwan Best Sub LV from Eddie Lee.

LV.jpg

True ETA 2836, hasn't gained or lost a minute from COSC standard in four years, never serviced. Believe it or not we all waited months for these to be available. There were lists with pre-orders. TTK was the first to source them for the boards. These TWB Subs are great planforms for mods to get the 'best Sub'. If anyone sees one for sale used, snatch it up. Good chapter ring rehaut angle (no wok). The bracelets are solid midlink, although that is not true to genuine Rolex, it makes for a much more aesthetically pleasing bracelet. They are like the Italian aftermarket ones. The crown guards are atrocious of course, as were the factory inserts, but with the Watchmaterial.com upgrade and attention to the guards (I'm planning on giving rc42's <tutoral> a go here) it should be passable on the street.

By-Tor did a great review of 'Taiwan Best' as it applied to an Explorer. He had a hard time describing the difference from the CN models intrinsically, suffice, he just concluded; "Handling the watch, it just felt a better piece of 'jewellry'." I just think the cases were finished off and the finish 'massaged' a bit more than the CN ones. Also, and I have nothing to go by aside 'look', but the steel must have a higher nickel content as it is MUCH 'brighter' and therefore more 'genuine' looking along side a latterday CN Rolex.

Gotta love those Watchmaterial.com pearls :thumbsup:

LV%20pearl.jpg

greg_r
I bought it for 90$ from Lawrence at http://www.houseofsouvenirs.com/index.htm , he does have some very very nice dials on even these cheap ones so if I change the cheap asian 21j movement I will have some nice watches IMO (and Rolexadict)

ooo - I was looking at an ExpII from Lawrence a while back, but was hesitating - that is surprisingly good for the dough.

SliceMaster

ooo - I was looking at an ExpII from Lawrence a while back, but was hesitating - that is surprisingly good for the dough.

Go for it mate :Jumpy: