Sign in to follow this  
pfcdre

omega speedmaster moon watch

pfcdre

hi all can anyone help me im looking for a top quality omega speedmaster moon watch but cause of scammers etc i dont know where best to go can any body help my quest thanks

oscarmadfish

have a look in my collection i think i still have some sort of moonwatch in there

oscarmadfish

well its space type lol

IMG_0863.jpg

Tristan123
hi all can anyone help me im looking for a top quality omega speedmaster moon watch but cause of scammers etc i dont know where best to go can any body help my quest thanks

ANY of the trusted dealers listed on this site would be a great start!!!!

just take your time and pick carefully ,, there are some great reps

of this watch out there

Edited by Tristan123

pfcdre
have a look in my collection i think i still have some sort of moonwatch in there

ok will do thankyou for letting me know

pfcdre
well its space type lol

IMG_0863.jpg

you have some great looking watches in your collection very nice do you use one dealer or shop about

oscarmadfish
well its space type lol

IMG_0863.jpg

you have some great looking watches in your collection very nice do you use one dealer or shop about

i tend to buy of other members and robert

i have also had a watch from mary

i would recomend them both

powderfreak

I just ordered one, should arrive in a week or two. I will post some pics as soon as it arrives, mate... and if I were you, I'd go for the hand-wind movement.

KeNnY

yes soon I will take also Omega Moonwatch ! :D Too bad that factories stopped to AR the crystal :)

solkryssare

Dont want to put anyone down, but to my knowledge there is no really good Moonie rep out there.

powderfreak
Dont want to put anyone down, but to my knowledge there is no really good Moonie rep out there.

That's true, the better ones (hand-wind) suffer from a malfunction of the subdial at 6, it follows the hour hand. This can be fixed, I think of sending mine to a modder, let's see...

pfcdre

That's true, the better ones (hand-wind) suffer from a malfunction of the subdial at 6, it follows the hour hand. This can be fixed, I think of sending mine to a modder, let's see...

thanks for the info guys greatly appreciated i been lookin on replicamake some really nice lookin watches on there i will go through the trusted list some more but this site is like a breath of fresh air i love the moonwatch but must agree im having trouble finding a top quality one with everything in the right place so to speak.