Redbeard88

What's the average wait time to receive QC pictures

Redbeard88

I ordered through a trusted dealer, I am still waiting for QC photos after 12 days, is this normal

greg_r

Depends on how much difficulty theyre having sourcing the watch. If you haven't already, drop 'em an email to enquire.

Redbeard88

Thanks I'll wait another day or so and message the guy 

golfa

Patience is difficult when you've spent weeks choosing the watch you want, doing research into which factory is best, finally deciding which TD to buy from and then paying. The wait then seems interminable. But once the watch arrives, you'll forget everything. Kinda like childbirth !

Redbeard88

Golfa... I really appreciate that, I've done tons of research, found this forum, did more research, made my decision and now,,  like tom petty said waiting is the hardest part 

Redbeard88

Update, my QC photos have arrived and what can I say..... speechless.... totally worth the wait... one last hurdle, delivery and possible customs

Leslie

Glad to know you got the QC photos.  Have you received the watch?

Undinist

I just got photos after a wait of less than 24 hours. I suppose for once the dealer did actually have the watch in stock. 

FuzzyCoyote
On 15/08/2017 at 17:50, Redbeard88 said:

Update, my QC photos have arrived and what can I say..... speechless.... totally worth the wait... one last hurdle, delivery and possible customs

Whats the latest.... Has the watch arrived? Get some photos up... :)

CAESAR1
32 minutes ago, Undinist said:

I just got photos after a wait of less than 24 hours. I suppose for once the dealer did actually have the watch in stock. 

Probably the last watch any TD is gonna sell you.  Hope it's a turd.

RepGuy
10 minutes ago, Gonzo69 said:

Like a literal turd, or a metaphorical turd? 

Wriggles
23 minutes ago, Gonzo69 said:

He's only got QC, dealer can still pull out.....

myaz

On 8/12/2017 at 14:26, Redbeard88 said:

I ordered through a trusted dealer, I am still waiting for QC photos after 12 days, is this normal

Coincidentally, I got a watch from a TD yesterday. QC was approved August 2, meaning it took 22 days to get to the US.

That is slower than what I'm used to but previous experience has taught me to keep cool, sometimes it takes longer. 

It's not my habit, but this time, I couldn't resist checking the tracking a couple days ago :bounce:

Wriggles
5 minutes ago, myaz said:

Coincidentally, I got a watch from a TD yesterday. QC was approved August 2, meaning it took 22 days to get to the US.

That is slower than what I'm used to but previous experience has taught me to keep cool, sometimes it takes longer. 

It's not my habit, but this time, I couldn't resist checking the tracking a couple days ago :bounce:

I find if it goes to two weeks or more I then check the tracking as well, just in case something bizarre has happened...

Redbeard88

No watch yet, last update it was on an island east of Australia, I will post up pictures asap

golfa
4 hours ago, Redbeard88 said:

No watch yet, last update it was on an island east of Australia, I will post up pictures asap

Yep, it's at my house in Auckland. Thanks mate, it's a bewdy !

Tits McGee

Mine's always 15-20 mins......just like chinese food.

Redbeard88

Well today would be 11 days since receiving my tracking number, I was guessing that I would receive an e mail update on status/location.  I decided to check the tracking again, to my amazement overnight there have been 20 tracking updates, MY WATCH IS GETTING DELIVERED TODAY!!!! it's at my local USPS hub on truck out for delivery, this is my first TD watch, for all other noobs like me waiting on their first watch remember T is for trusted, just follow the process, I will have pics tonight after work

ciidlag

This is the DSSD right? Cant wait for the pictures mate! :) 

Redbeard88
7 hours ago, ciidlag said:

This is the DSSD right? Cant wait for the pictures mate! :) 

Yes DSSD blue, can't wait to get home from work, I will take pictures tonight and post here or a new thread "My DSSD Is Here"

Redbeard88

So it is finally here, the wife said looks just like my Popeye invicta grand diver. OMG.  Here's the first quick wrist pic, still 100 little plastic pieces to remove then I will take better pictures20170829_213815.jpg

Redbeard88

Lume looks great, very bright after 10 seconds of cell phone flashlight 20170829_220817.jpg

BadPickle
On 25/08/2017 at 04:12, Tits McGee said:

Mine's always 15-20 mins......just like chinese food.

Same,,,, plus if it's not within the hour I get a discount voucher for next time

FuzzyCoyote

Nice one... Looks great mate.