Sign in to follow this  
othniel888

timeshop promo Rolex pics Are they that good?

othniel888

Timeshop has 2 Rolex Sub promos at $48. They are #RO6511 and RO6524. Please don't think this is an accusation, just a newbie question. These look ALOT like gen watches in the photos to me (but I'm still as green as a LV bezel in the rep game LOL). 6511 shows 10:08 as the time, and 6524 shows 10:12, which is really close to the 10:10 most gen photos show. I hope these reps really are as good as the photos show, if so I must order soon!!!! I've tried to study as much gen vs rep on Submariners as I can find. What do some of you experienced rep/gen Rolex sub folks think? Anybody bought these and compared to the website photos? THANKS and please don't take offense I'm just trying to learn.....lots of the "tells" still seem subtle to me. These look like great starter subs to me.

Sublimize23
Timeshop has 2 Rolex Sub promos at $48. They are #RO6511 and RO6524. Please don't think this is an accusation, just a newbie question. These look ALOT like gen watches in the photos to me (but I'm still as green as a LV bezel in the rep game LOL). 6511 shows 10:08 as the time, and 6524 shows 10:12, which is really close to the 10:10 most gen photos show. I hope these reps really are as good as the photos show, if so I must order soon!!!! I've tried to study as much gen vs rep on Submariners as I can find. What do some of you experienced rep/gen Rolex sub folks think? Anybody bought these and compared to the website photos? THANKS and please don't take offense I'm just trying to learn.....lots of the "tells" still seem subtle to me. These look like great starter subs to me.

Timesshop is legit.. I just got my RO1187 today, it's far better in person than even any picture shows. Go for it.

petemoss

I've bought four subs from Timesshop and they are very good values IMO. I'd recommend paying a little extra for the Asian clone ETA movement. My favorite is the ceramic version with a glidelock clasp. And the photos are the the same reps that you will get.

greg_r

Yes, the watch you will receive will be the same as the one in the photo. It's a requirement of any dealer that wishes to do business here.

Del

I bought a black Sub from TS (when they were only $45 last year) for my 15-year-old son and despite him wearing it constantly, even when drumming and playing sports, it is still running :). Admittedly, it has started to run a bit slow but then when you give it a good hand wind and re-set it then it works fine again! (It still auto winds ok and has never stopped either!)

Unbelievable value if you ask me :lol:

David543
I bought a black Sub from TS (when they were only $45 last year) for my 15-year-old son and despite him wearing it constantly, even when drumming and playing sports, it is still running :D. Admittedly, it has started to run a bit slow but then when you give it a good hand wind and re-set it then it works fine again! (It still auto winds ok and has never stopped either!)

Unbelievable value if you ask me :facepalm:

$45 !!!! Amazing Del, I bet your son was so pleased! Then again the J21 I got for my daughter was only $78 and that is awesome. There is some very well made very durable stuff around! ;)

othniel888
I bought a black Sub from TS (when they were only $45 last year) for my 15-year-old son and despite him wearing it constantly, even when drumming and playing sports, it is still running :lol:. Admittedly, it has started to run a bit slow but then when you give it a good hand wind and re-set it then it works fine again! (It still auto winds ok and has never stopped either!)

Unbelievable value if you ask me :johng:

$45 !!!! Amazing Del, I bet your son was so pleased! Then again the J21 I got for my daughter was only $78 and that is awesome. There is some very well made very durable stuff around! :johng:

Thanks for all the great feedback. I really appreciate it.