NCRich

U1 Patek Nautilus

NCRich

I don't know much about these, but this is really nice for what I am assuming is a 23j something movement. 

U1 FACTORY

0Ozovct.jpg?1

The movement is incredibly detailed and engraved.

i4lm8A1.jpg?1

vQvoc9j.jpg?1

Gorgeous dial, great bracelet

RhVLQpX.jpg?1

vzmfESP.jpg?1

mysterio

Nice pickup. :)

Damage

Good looking piece there!

borut_pisk

Can you please tell more about that fabric o& from which dealer you bought this beauty?

daydate

same from the post above. can you tell us which dealer you got this from?

Nikosaldente

You're getting these Newbies crazy Rich!

Enjoy wearing it in the best of health mate!

I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Cheers!

daydate

Can somebody direct us to the TD selling this?

Foxindebox

It's not from a TD mate

This came from DHGate, which carries some additional risk (doesn't come with the TD guarantees). However, you would be covered by the DHG protection. What you need to do is upgrade to VIP and get access to the DHGate section :)

Thommo82

Wore mine 5 days straight when it arrived. That's a big thing for me 

EBB
On 10/25/2017 at 15:20, Thommo82 said:

Wore mine 5 days straight when it arrived. That's a big thing for me 

that's the one you recommended, it actually does look good, from the website, nobody showed a pic of the "patek" writing, looks really nice

Thommo82
6 hours ago, I_Have_Really_Teeny_Clock said:

that's the one you recommended, it actually does look good, from the website, nobody showed a pic of the "patek" writing, looks really nice

These were going for $74 USD last year. Spotted the same one on the gate two days ago at $198USD

EBB
54 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

These were going for $74 USD last year. Spotted the same one on the gate two days ago at $198USD

So you reckon if I can snatch one from the gate for $99 it's a good deal at this point, because seeing it with pics, it's something special.

Thommo82
2 hours ago, I_Have_Really_Teeny_Clock said:

So you reckon if I can snatch one from the gate for $99 it's a good deal at this point, because seeing it with pics, it's something special.

If you can get U1 for $99 it’s worth it. Great watch 

Automotiveromance

Just ran across this and I’ve been wanting to scratch a Nautilus itch for a while, to see if I like it. Decided to go on the Gate and see if they were still on there. Managed to find it well under €90 with a coupon I had.

Ilynas

Can someone update please? Is it still working? How much did you pay for it? Where can i find the real specs for this watch?

EBB
1 hour ago, Ilynas said:

Can someone update please? Is it still working? How much did you pay for it? Where can i find the real specs for this watch?

I just got this in yesterday from DHGate, it's quite amazing, apparently it used to be $70? However, not many people sell it on Dhgate anymore. Some people advertise they're selling it, but it's a lie, I found a good seller, good reviews, and it cost $106. The Dial is amazing, the case is superb, movement feels good. The bracelet feels a little stiff, and the only downside would be the clasp, other than that, it's a really cool watch. I believe the movement is a 21j cheapie, however they decorate the movement nicely, which is surprising at this price range.

Ilynas
5 hours ago, I_Have_Really_Teeny_Clock said:

I just got this in yesterday from DHGate, it's quite amazing, apparently it used to be $70? However, not many people sell it on Dhgate anymore. Some people advertise they're selling it, but it's a lie, I found a good seller, good reviews, and it cost $106. The Dial is amazing, the case is superb, movement feels good. The bracelet feels a little stiff, and the only downside would be the clasp, other than that, it's a really cool watch. I believe the movement is a 21j cheapie, however they decorate the movement nicely, which is surprising at this price range.

Thanks man. I am waiting for mine. They promised 2 years warranty. Is that bullshit or how is it?

RepGuy
7 minutes ago, Ilynas said:

Thanks man. I am waiting for mine. They promised 2 years warranty. Is that bullshit or how is it?

That 2 year warranty is bullshit. DHGate wont cover that, and the seller won't offer any warranty once they get paid.

Ilynas
9 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

That 2 year warranty is bullshit. DHGate wont cover that, and the seller won't offer any warranty once they get paid.

Aight thanks, thats what i thought

Automotiveromance

So, the famed U1 Nautilus. Got mine today after some delay. 

I’m so glad you posted this @NCRich! As I posted earlier, I have been wanting to try a Nautilus for some time. But preferably something cheap to see if I like it before buying something like a PF.

And I must say, I’m thoroughly impressed with this little guy. Sure, there are a lot of obvious tells. But, considering I only spent about 85 euros on it, this will do me for now.

a1mp9t.jpg

1smx6c.jpg

2rng9bt.jpg

The dial is gorgeous, and it makes me laugh that the markers are in better alignment than on many of the high end ones. The biggest and immediate tell is, obviously, the date window in the wrong spot. But that’s not what this watch is about for me anyway.

The construction of the case and the finishing on the case are what took me by surprise. Maybe I got a good example by sheer luck or something. But on the back where the bezel portion meets the midcase, the gaps are super tight and even. Also the polishing and the brushing are better than I’d expected on a watch of this price level. 

All in all, very happy I got it and I can already tell I like this damn model so probably a PF in the future :facepalm:

Thommo82
17 hours ago, Automotiveromance said:

So, the famed U1 Nautilus. Got mine today after some delay. 

I’m so glad you posted this @NCRich! As I posted earlier, I have been wanting to try a Nautilus for some time. But preferably something cheap to see if I like it before buying something like a PF.

And I must say, I’m thoroughly impressed with this little guy. Sure, there are a lot of obvious tells. But, considering I only spent about 85 euros on it, this will do me for now.

a1mp9t.jpg

1smx6c.jpg

2rng9bt.jpg

The dial is gorgeous, and it makes me laugh that the markers are in better alignment than on many of the high end ones. The biggest and immediate tell is, obviously, the date window in the wrong spot. But that’s not what this watch is about for me anyway.

The construction of the case and the finishing on the case are what took me by surprise. Maybe I got a good example by sheer luck or something. But on the back where the bezel portion meets the midcase, the gaps are super tight and even. Also the polishing and the brushing are better than I’d expected on a watch of this price level. 

All in all, very happy I got it and I can already tell I like this damn model so probably a PF in the future :facepalm:

Great little watch hey, I love mine, though it doesn’t get as much wrist time as it deserves. For me it comes down to the bracelet width. Too thin for me.

Ive considered putting it up on M2M a few times, but I know I would regret it if I do. 

At the time I purchased mine I only paid €64, absolute fucking bargain.

The Nautilus is pure class, wear it whilst drinking some top shelf cognac 

tabuktime
19 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Great little watch hey, I love mine, though it doesn’t get as much wrist time as it deserves. For me it comes down to the bracelet width. Too thin for me.

Ive considered putting it up on M2M a few times, but I know I would regret it if I do. 

At the time I purchased mine I only paid €64, absolute fucking bargain.

The Nautilus is pure class, wear it whilst drinking some top shelf cognac 

Don't put out on M2M, send it to me as an early Xmas prezzie...

Thommo82
25 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Don't put out on M2M, send it to me as an early Xmas prezzie...

Perhaps it will end up in one of my giveaways, but I highly doubt it 

tabuktime
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

Perhaps it will end up in one of my giveaways, but I highly doubt it 

For the money you spent on it, it sounds like a keeper.

I've lost more than that down the back of the sofa this week!

D1ckhead

Bought this piece off the Gate as well. Just a few things that irk me though: the date is unlike the gen i.e. number one is just a line, not 1. Also, the crown does not tighten properly - it just keeps spinning :/

Suppose I can't complain for $85, a more legit model will set me back about $400 :(