NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - Finally home, 3 years and 51K miles.

FunnyStarSystem

I suggest the watch should travel with its own pack of these, even if peedog isn't its next stop, just to be on the safe side:

wet-wipes-tissue-500x500.jpg

Slink73

I will gladly show her a good time in Wan Chai.

I mean seriously isn’t it time she got close to her town of birth?

jking92

Hahaha well if Big Red doesn’t somehow boycott and head off for an adventure of debauchery, it will be hopping on plane to Murrrrica in the next day or two to visit[mention=80429]Tits McGee[/mention] !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerApple
13 minutes ago, jking92 said:

Hahaha well if Big Red doesn’t somehow boycott and head off for an adventure of debauchery, it will be hopping on plane to Murrrrica in the next day or two to visit[mention=80429]Tits McGee[/mention] !

We want real tits, soft, beautiful tits, with nipples on!!!!  Not TitsMcGee!! Give it to Peedog!!!!!!!!!!!

jking92
We want real tits, soft, beautiful tits, with nipples on!!!!  Not TitsMcGee!! Give it to Peedog!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey how do you know Tits Mcgee doesn’t have nice ones?

Big Red is on its way to the States!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ped

Makes sense for big red to make its way round the world in increments.

No need to worry people, big red will have its alternative down under and mountain range quest. Plus no need to provide sanitation, we’ve got that covered....
19f8bff71af3c5da46486547b3ebd951.jpg

———————————————

“People who wear Rolex aren’t wankers, I’ve just noticed many a wanker wear Rolex”

GingerApple
3 hours ago, jking92 said:

Hey how do you know Tits Mcgee doesn’t have nice ones?

Big Red is on its way to the States!

To be fair, I've long suspected @Tits McGee has a nice pair of squidgy moobs.

Well done for showing Big Red such a good time! Over to you then Tits, treat her well!

Tits McGee

Big Red arrived in Chicago today. It came with a pair of "marble bags", which I do NOT intend to wear (intend being the operative word here). In addition, in the bottom of the box there appears to be human remains of some sort. In that I haven't read every post here yet, I'm treating the box as Hazardous Waste until such time as I can ascertain these materials will not harm me or the other members of my household (especially the dog).

That said, I will show "Big Red" around Chicago.  Warning: I do not intend (intend being the operative word here) to seek titty pics with "Red" as I'm older now and titty pics in my age bracket could cause cancer, blindness, or something worse.....like being banned. It's just too dangerous. Food, famous buildings, and tourist traps will have to do for now. Stay tuned folks.

oNzK8eF.jpg

MLDoL5y.jpg

Luxuracer

Are those pubes ?!?

Titty pics .... titty pics ... we want titty pics!

28 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

MLDoL5y.jpg

NCRich

LOL, love it!

GingerApple

And so the merry journey continues! Can we at least have a nipple pic? Even if it's yours?

Tits McGee
13 minutes ago, Gingerbubba said:

And so the merry journey continues! Can we at least have a nipple pic? Even if it's yours?

You're one sick individual. Here:

K8eGVGE.jpg

FunnyStarSystem

:rolleyes: Ugh. You can't unsee a thing like that.

Anyway....

For my money Tits, I'd like to see Big Red meet Sue at the Field Museum. And if you could get a photo of Sue wearing Big Red, well that'd just be fantastic.

:bananarider:

Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

You should revisit and see some of the things @EBB posted in Section 8. :facepalm:

FunnyStarSystem
16 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

You should revisit and see some of the things @EBB posted in Section 8. :facepalm:

PASS!

I really, really, really don't want to see Donald Trump's bits and nipples.

Tits McGee
30 minutes ago, funnystarsystem said:

Anyway....

For my money Tits, I'd like to see Big Red meet Sue at the Field Museum. And if you could get a photo of Sue wearing Big Red, well that'd just be fantastic.

:bananarider:

Sorry Sue's going to be unavailable for a while:

At the Field Museum, the prey has replaced the predator.

Chicagoans this week are finally getting to meet the dinosaur that has kicked Sue upstairs: It’s a red-hued, skinless behemoth that you’ll be able to look in the eye from the museum’s second-floor balcony.

Plans have been public for months about the arrival of the titanosaur from Argentina, a plant eater that many believe to be the largest land animal ever. The T. rex skeleton Sue was dismantled in February and has been rebuilt in a new, second-floor home, awaiting the construction of a surrounding exhibition.

And Wednesday, workers began erecting Máximo, the name chosen for the museum’s Patagotitan mayorum skeleton cast. In the morning it was ruddy piles of bone segments on the museum floor and by Friday it will stretch 122 feet from head to tail and 28 feet from floor toward the ceiling of Stanley Field Hall, the showpiece in an ambitious makeover of the lakefront natural-history temple’s cavernous main room.

EBB

section 8 is full of so many activities 

dMZvEOw.gif?noredirect

FunnyStarSystem
24 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

Sorry Sue's going to be unavailable for a while:

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Alright. Well then how about a Wright house, any selection of your lovely architecture will do. :D

Luxuracer

Pink Monkey .... Pink Monkey!

NCRich
On 5/29/2018 at 18:02, Tits McGee said:

Big Red arrived in Chicago today. It came with a pair of "marble bags", which I do NOT intend to wear (intend being the operative word here). In addition, in the bottom of the box there appears to be human remains of some sort. In that I haven't read every post here yet, I'm treating the box as Hazardous Waste until such time as I can ascertain these materials will not harm me or the other members of my household (especially the dog).

That said, I will show "Big Red" around Chicago.  Warning: I do not intend (intend being the operative word here) to seek titty pics with "Red" as I'm older now and titty pics in my age bracket could cause cancer, blindness, or something worse.....like being banned. It's just too dangerous. Food, famous buildings, and tourist traps will have to do for now. Stay tuned folks.

oNzK8eF.jpg

MLDoL5y.jpg

Marble bags are mine.  Please forward.  :rofl:

Tits McGee

Big Red had her Chicago tour today. I wish I had more time to show her a few more of my favorite, shall we say, "urban hot spots" but I was unarmed and had the "Ole Ball N Chain" with today. I could spend an entire month driving around and still not cover the area. Chicago's big. So it's off to Paccbet in Canada next. Enjoy:

10AM entering downtown (after "Rush Hour")

EzYnxXz.jpg

The most beautiful skyline in the world:

YdCc04b.jpg

b82Ngyi.png

fJRKsEm.jpg

LR46Ygx.jpg

The Chicago Planatarium:

dLrH9ft.jpg

Now a trip down Michigan Avenue:

3xtGYqc.jpg

The Chicago Art Institute:

uv1j049.jpg

The Field Museum:

5E8ZiWy.jpg

The Wrigley Building (left) and Tribune Tower (right) with the John Hancock Center in the background:

D5WBovW.jpg

Then a little known underground shortcut under downtown called Lower Wacker Drive. The Billy Goat Tavern was made famous by the Saturday Night Live skit with John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, and Bill Murray. My dad used to take me there 50 years ago. It's a newspaper bar (Chicago Tribune is directly above). I've done a lot of serious drinking there. No place better for a shot and a beer and a cheesborger. No fries....cheeps.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-olympia-restaurant-cheeseburger-chips-and-pepsi/3506023

e6bwew5.jpg

sdrsiYk.jpg

zvkYA3G.jpg

L2SE1ul.jpg

Chicago Style Hot Dogs!:

gPJAxl7.jpg

Then Taylor Street (Little Italy). Frank Sinatra's (supposedly) favorite Chicago Restaurant, Rosebud:

otUWHSs.jpg

Al's Beef. Amazing Chicago Beef Sangwiches:

qP0oqGs.jpg

The Madhouse on Madison: The United Center where the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks play:

rT12wPs.jpg

NCRich

Whoop!  Its in middle america!   And as cool as it gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brang1

Big Red does it again, lucky bloody watch

GingerApple

Great photos Tits, looks like a cool part of the world, but I'm afraid you're going to have to do it all again. You're clearly too embarrassed to wear Big Red and are just whipping her out of your pocket for photos. Not a single wristie! That's not how it works big man!!!! Get that sexy little best on your wrist for a few days (Thommo even showered with her)!

NCRich

Travels to date:  Over 38K miles.

rq5xAwO.jpg

RWG Travel Map

by ncrich
tripuser.png

Las Vegas, NV, USA   10 places   38,243 miles
  1 views

Guangzhou

Greenville

Las Vegas

Cardiff