NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - Finally home, 3 years and 51K miles.

Thommo82

So I’ve had Big Red on my wrist for a few days now, haven’t even taken it off to shower, but it’s a well known fact that all DHGate Quartz Daytona reps are 100% water proof. 

Passed by the Q1 building on my way to work this morning so snapped a couple pics

882_E802_E-8_B98-4147-_A3_A3-_AE93638955

4_A8_F26_FD-_D52_E-4_FD8-8_A73-_A09_AAE4

3_D2_B8271-_C7_AD-4_A1_D-_B5_D6-_F9_B2_E

0_B6_D8_B97-0822-4_FF4-_A964-_C0265_A580

At time of construction it was the worlds tallest residential tower, but since then has slipped into 6th position.

I have a day off work tomorrow and if things go to plan I will take Big Red to the observation deck on the 77th floor.

Likely go to one of our iconic theme parks tomorrow as well for some more photo opportunities.

Ill leave you with a couple pics of the skyline taken from my pool

EBAEB5_E0-3180-4_F67-8616-73_B7_A4_AA543

239_B6533-7_E4_F-40_E3-8373-314830004041

And a couple of Surfers Paradise beach taken from the 7th floor of the apartment I was working in today

3_D498_B27-6_E75-4_DE4-8_F4_F-8_D1_DE722

2_C167675-_DAAE-439_C-_B0_A8-_ADF78_ACD4

3_FAD4876-7737-46_AD-87_EB-609_CA83_C498

Monkey_Business

Fantastic! 

I'll give her a spin through the Norwegian snow sometime :) 

Thommo82

So Big Red had a fairly eventful day. Mostly to plan, with a hiccup thrown in for good measure. 

After much debate with my 3 year old son, we settled on SeaWorld as the destination for the days shenanigans. 

E07193_AE-3657-4842-_B702-51_FA01_C8629_

725_AC1_F2-5_B19-4613-_A911-_D03_B3_D523

We said G’day to some penguins

95_A9_D495-392_A-40_BF-9012-46_FF7927_D9

783_E3_BE2-_B640-47_FA-_A76_A-6_D6_B80_F

A polar bear

7_B19_C411-984_A-460_E-_B1_AE-187_B25_F9

A few dolphins

8_E8_D2_C82-_ADC1-4_AE2-_BCAA-_F6696_F83

B0_F9_A55_B-5322-4520-_BB86-990_B2_CDAAF

Couple of man eaters

BE2_F1_AD0-_DA3_B-48_C5-_AD79-5_D37_D6_A

C0_B9881_B-4_C27-4242-_BEAE-00829995_C7_

1748127_E-8_D0_F-4_AC5-_B3_F2-_F168_B937

And my mate Larry the turtle 

CDF0_EE53-3244-4_B19-_A9_CC-_ABFC7734638

And not 1, or 2 but 3 real life mermaids

15651235-7_F6_C-40_FA-_BD71-9_D1_C4_C65_

673_AF3_CA-_D41_B-451_E-_B4_ED-_FCF1_BFF

B7_A00_B67-1_C2_B-4_B9_B-_B15_C-_ADF199_

Something tells me they will be the only mermaids Big Red encounters on his worldwide tour. (I dare you to prove me wrong) 

It was then time for Big Red’s turn on the roller coaster, and being a busy day this meant a slow, half hour crawling line up till we eventually got to the front and took our seats in anticipation.

After a longer than usual wait, we are instructed to remove ourselves from the carriage, sparking my curiosity as to what could be wrong.

The staff are whispering amongst each other and I know something has gone wrong with the ride.

DAMMIT!!!!!! I say to my 11 year old niece, who was aborted from the ride with me. If we were two more people ahead in line we would have been trapped on the roller coaster and I would have had a fantastic photo opportunity with Big Red!!

The crowd waiting for their chance to ride are marshalled out the staff corridor, and of course I made sure I took a pic of Big Red with the trapped carriage some 40 metres above my head.

88334_FDE-9_CDF-4618-9398-3_D72_C4_A006_

So instead, I ended up on the children’s rides with my Son

01369654-_B40_D-46_A0-8_DC2-1_DD71146_FD

D6490_FE9-32_BF-4611-84_C0-5394_D5724774

Oh, and I had to save our little watch from the jaws of a hungry crocodile, no big deal.

https://s9.postimg.org/wse2pl8xr/4_AB0882_C-7057-4_A1_D-_B34_E-37_EEB6_FC290_F.jpg

And as promised, I took Big Red to the observation deck of the Q1 building, 77 floors up, some 300 metres or so. (Around 1000ft)

313_CA8_A8-_B312-43_F4-90_E2-_CCA49_DEAE

8_DAF51_BF-52_AB-48_C5-90_E1-_FC05_BAED6

0_C407_AFD-0934-4944-9013-_E78029_A6540_

D43_D2456-_D460-4_A6_D-853_E-_FF9_DA85_E

F8_ACB8_A7-_F525-464_C-_A937-984542_ED21

And that backwards C shaped building you can see down there is where I live

C795_D74_A-_F562-417_A-_B9_B4-766_D8_CDF

Got a few more things in mind for Big Red before I pass him on to Ian

Watch this space 

GingerApple

Wow! Early days I know, but I think the Aussie cunt has won the thread.

Awesome pictures, great part of the world you live in. That watch is a very lucky watch. Apart from having to shower with a naked, hairy man. I have to say, I'm glad you didn't get on the big roller coaster; the children's ride seems to suit you much more. 

PS - sorry for the Aussie cunt thing - but I'm English, we're about to lose the Ashes 4-0 so I think you're fair game. 

Lots of love, 

GB (a solid 3/borderline 4 on the TNS)

splke

@Thommo82 Brilliant pal on one of the hottest days in history too

Thommo82
4 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Wow! Early days I know, but I think the Aussie cunt has won the thread.

Awesome pictures, great part of the world you live in. That watch is a very lucky watch. Apart from having to shower with a naked, hairy man. I have to say, I'm glad you didn't get on the big roller coaster; the children's ride seems to suit you much more. 

PS - sorry for the Aussie cunt thing - but I'm English, we're about to lose the Ashes 4-0 so I think you're fair game. 

Lots of love, 

GB (a solid 3/borderline 4 on the TNS)

Being called a cunt is such a natural thing to an Aussie that it would probably offend me if you didn’t say it....

Not done with the watch yet, wait till Ian and I introduce it to the local meter maids.

3 minutes ago, splke said:

@Thommo82 Brilliant pal on one of the hottest days in history too

You think the weather is hot? 

You should see me fuck 

hasel5

Great topic subscribed 

ElvisFreak

Here is my "interesting" post to earn the wearing rights to this beauty:

Perhaps the rarest rep I have ever laid hands on

A titanium Pam on a TITANIUM BRACELET.

image_zpse2379b69.jpg

If I get the Dayto, I promise I will take it on a tour of our local University:

THE XAVIER SCHOOL FOR MUTANTS (seen in all X-Men movies)

Royal-_Roads-01.jpg

Glaude

Great adventures mate !

Love the croc shot ! Would have been lovely to see your head in his mouth 

NCRich

Lovely work @Thommo82  Love the pics!

Andyevs

If it fancies a trip to South Wales then feel free to send it on to me. I’ll test out if it’s waterproof in our Welsh rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thommo82
7 hours ago, ElvisFreak said:

Here is my "interesting" post to earn the wearing rights to this beauty:

Perhaps the rarest rep I have ever laid hands on

A titanium Pam on a TITANIUM BRACELET.

image_zpse2379b69.jpg

If I get the Dayto, I promise I will take it on a tour of our local University:

THE XAVIER SCHOOL FOR MUTANTS (seen in all X-Men movies)

Royal-_Roads-01.jpg

Now that’s a cool location!

4 hours ago, Glaude said:

Great adventures mate !

Love the croc shot ! Would have been lovely to see your head in his mouth 

Too bad I no longer live in my home town of Darwin. Crocs are rather plentiful up there

4 hours ago, NCRich said:

Lovely work @Thommo82  Love the pics!

Cheers mate, will be a few more to come before my time is up 

NCRich

By the way @Thommo82 you certainly do live in a beautiful place.  Stunning.

Thommo82
37 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Nice @Thommo82 So - I'm still waiting to see some locations from The Matrix ;) 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/locations

If I disclosed the truth about human kind living in the Matrix it will cause a breach in the space time continuum and the entire universe will be sucked through a singularity into oblivion.

So I might have to pass

34 minutes ago, NCRich said:

By the way @Thommo82 you certainly do live in a beautiful place.  Stunning.

It is a lovely part of the world. Come for a visit some time, I’ll show you the sites 

Glaude
21 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

If I disclosed the truth about human kind living in the Matrix it will cause a breach in the space time continuum and the entire universe will be sucked through a singularity into oblivion.

So I might have to pass

It is a lovely part of the world. Come for a visit some time, I’ll show you the sites 

Oblivion = asshole right ?

Truly a beautiful place, wasn't very keen on going to Australia because it's full of Australian but maybe paying a visit could be a possibility.

NCRich
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Truly a beautiful place, wasn't very keen on going to Australia because it's full of Australian but maybe paying a visit could be a possibility.

Heard worse about France, but I quite enjoyed it.

Wriggles
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Australia is a beautiful country, was there two years ago. It's just a shame about the inhabitants.....but it's our fault really, what could we expect when we sent all our criminals down there :)

@Thommo82 admit it, you were never getting on the big coaster, you just about make it through the kiddies ride without shitting yourself :D

Seriously though, I feel for those polar bears in that fucking heat!!!!

Glaude
2 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Heard worse about France, but I quite enjoyed it.

I was obviously joking I love to use stupid stereotype to fool around ;) 

Unfortunately yes I've heard worse and fortunately there's a lot of great people in France, Paris is just busy so you're most likely to step on somebody's foot and him taking it the wrong way, as with any place in the world.
But I've been rather disappointed with my fellow countrymen when I encountered some of them in other countries as tourists, more than any other nationality, even those with a bad reputation as being a tourist

LiZnoGouD

Awesome idea :)

NCRich
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

I was obviously joking I love to use stupid stereotype to fool around ;) 

Unfortunately yes I've heard worse and fortunately there's a lot of great people in France, Paris is just busy so you're most likely to step on somebody's foot and him taking it the wrong way, as with any place in the world.
But I've been rather disappointed with my fellow countrymen when I encountered some of them in other countries as tourists, more than any other nationality, even those with a bad reputation as being a tourist

I had nothing  but positive experiences in Paris.  Trip of a lifetime actually.  People can find fault with anything, but I found if I just tried a bit a local would go out of their way to help.  People are people.

Wriggles
3 minutes ago, NCRich said:

I had nothing  but positive experiences in Paris.  Trip of a lifetime actually.  People can find fault with anything, but I found if I just tried a bit a local would go out of their way to help.  People are people.

+1000

Been to France three times, Paris once. 

Met only one asshole and I couldn't even be sure he was a Parisian! The stereotypes are just that, they are a caricature of a cultural difference that isn't necessarily the prevalent characteristics. 

The only issue I had was in restaurants with serving staff but that's a fairly common trait prevalent throughout the world in that profession

paccbet

Love the mermaid shots 

Glaude
3 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

+1000

Been to France three times, Paris once. 

Met only one asshole and I couldn't even be sure he was a Parisian! The stereotypes are just that, they are a caricature of a cultural difference that isn't necessarily the prevalent characteristics. 

The only issue I had was in restaurants with serving staff but that's a fairly common trait prevalent throughout the world in that profession

That was probably me, passing by Paris... :D 

There's not a tipping habit in France so waiters and waitress don't always do their best to please you, but as everything else truly stated in the last few post, it's only a matter of people.

NCRich
49 minutes ago, Glaude said:

That was probably me, passing by Paris... :D 

There's not a tipping habit in France so waiters and waitress don't always do their best to please you, but as everything else truly stated in the last few post, it's only a matter of people.

I never ate in a high end restaurant, but all the local cafes I ate at had very good service.   They pretty much went above and beyond to help me with the menu.