OK, its been a long time since the beloved Tits pass around PAM 111 circumnavigated the globe.  So in the interest of the order I am going to start another one.  Given the high quality aspects of the membership, I have decided to send a big red vintage daytona (DHGate) out to see the world.  Here is how it works.  This is open to VIP supporters only.  I am going to send this watch first to GC, who has agreed to show it Las Vegas.  If you wish to participate, then post in this thread and tell us what you will show Big Red.  We will expect pictures of the sights where you live and the adventures you take BR on.  Anyone who participates and is chosen to receive the watch will be responsible for picking the next lucky member and sending it on (and replacing the battery when needed).  The reason I've picked this watch is that we should not have a problem with the movement and it should hold up pretty well.  I'm sending this to GC, and he can chronicle its experiences and pick the next member.  So if you want to be chosen, then post something interesting here!  I took BR to Emerald Isle NC and to the beach. So here is BR And here she is at the beach Should be fun to see the adventures!  Travels to date:     RWG Travel Map by ncrich --copy from below this line--   RWG Travel Map 47,298  miles to date 3/06/2019     Guangzhou
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China Greenville
Greenville, NC, USA Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV, USA Cardiff
Cardiff, UK Leeds
Leeds, UK Liverpool
Liverpool, UK Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia Melbourne
Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia Darwin
Darwin NT, Australia Chicago
Chicago, IL, USA Toronto
Toronto, ON, Canada Calgary
Calgary, AB, Canada Colwood
British Columbia, Canada Washington
District of Columbia, United States Reading England United Kingdom Lyon France Emerald Isle, NC