NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - Finally home, 3 years and 51K miles.

NCRich

Updated the travel map.  BR has significantly exceeded my anticipation.  Its really a tribute to you guys that this thing keeps going on.  KUDOS!

NCRich

MEMBERS, if you haven't checked out section 8.........well you are just fucked.  A fun time had by all.

Ped

(Cont) Monday 14th January.

Today I’ve spent all day in my oxygen box recovering. Some close family friends and I spent a long time catching up exchanging stories about Steve McQueen, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Paul Newman, Marlon Brando and various others. Come to think of it, it was a bit of a sausage fest.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.....

Tuesday 15th January.

Nothing very eventful today. peedog left early and removed one of my companions as he went. I spent the day on Mrs peedogs wrist. She met up with another being with lumps and bumps in places like Mrs peedog and we went to a big thing which had lots of outside stuff inside it. Seemed a bit pointless to me. They both shoved stuff into their mouth’s - this bit sounds a lot more exciting than it was.

This evening Mrs peedog did that thing with water again, but this time she made a big puddle and got into it? Odd. However, on this occasion I was allowed a bit nearer which was nice.......

I think she thinks I may be one of them, because she waved at me......

bdnica

@peedog, I've gotta warn you again... this situation is fraught with danger.  Red's a true player as evidenced from his time in DC with Lux.  He's clearly caught your wife's eye (among other aspects of her well-proportioned anatomy) so I fear you're going to wake up one morning and they'll both be gone, passports missing, bank accounts emptied, credit cards maxed out, etc.  Eyes wide open bro.... just sayin'.

But until then please keep posting!!

NCRich

LOL.....man just LOL

Ped

Don’t worry, I’ve locked up all passports, put all cards and accounts on temporary hold and restricted all movements during BR’s time here.

I knew his reputation.

In all seriousness, she commented that this is the only watch she’d wear out of all I’ve had and own right now. She even said its growing on her, doesn’t really want to send it on and I’ll have to buy her one

Irony is, it’s the cheapest rep for years to have been with us!

NCRich
12 minutes ago, peedog said:

emoji23.png

Don’t worry, I’ve locked up all passports, put all cards and accounts on temporary hold and restricted all movements during BR’s time here.

I knew his reputation.

In all seriousness, she commented that this is the only watch she’d wear out of all I’ve had and own right now. She even said its growing on her, doesn’t really want to send it on and I’ll have to buy her one emoji23.png

But............the best traveled........  Never underestimate a man of experience!

deju

Just saw Section 8.... BR seems to be living the dream :lol:

Luxuracer
2 hours ago, bdnica said:

... they'll both be gone, passports missing, bank accounts emptied, credit cards maxed out, etc.  Eyes wide open bro.... just sayin'.

:rofl:

I am afraid that it would be the other way around ... BR got too fond and attached to Mrs. @peedog that it would never want to leave.

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, peedog said:

She even said its growing on her, doesn’t really want to send it on and I’ll have to buy her one emoji23.png

That's exactly what I thought. 

My wife also likes BR, especially since it's quartz. Just pick it up and wear, no winding and setting time, like my other handwind and automatic. 

Great 'diary' documentation of BR's adventures, @peedog :thumbsup:

bdnica
4 hours ago, peedog said:

emoji23.png

I knew his reputation.

In all seriousness, she commented that this is the only watch she’d wear out of all I’ve had and own right now. She even said its growing on her, doesn’t really want to send it on and I’ll have to buy her one emoji23.png

Should have known you understand the game...  glad you have all sides covered!

4 hours ago, NCRich said:

It's always the one you never suspect that ends up breaking your heart... why is that?!

Ped

Sorry people, been a busy few days at work. 

Ped

Where we’re going Big Red, we don’t need roads.....

GingerApple

Nice rear end on that.

Luxuracer

It keeps getting better and better for Big Red. :thumbsup:

Just make sure BR won't have a heart attack 'climbing' those terrains.

One more bump for BR :boobies2:

Ped

Evening one and all,

It’s now time for Big Red to move onto another adventure, Not Quite Dead has offered to take up the gauntlet in Oxfordshire.

BR’s time with Mrs peedog has come to an end....hope you’ve enjoyed the ride

Glaude

Thanks Mrs Peedog ;) 

GingerApple
25 minutes ago, peedog said:

hope you’ve enjoyed the ride

It's fairly clear that BR is the one who enjoyed a ride!

bdnica

An outstanding experience to live vicariously!  And really happy BR didn't run off with your wife and assets.  Well played Peedog.  And pass on massive respect to the Mrs. please!

Whenever he finishes his tour of the UK or elsewhere, he's got a warm welcome awaiting him in Central America.  Beaches and chicas in Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama are highly anticipating his arrival at some point.  Transport involves shipping to Miami where our Import Broker will handle the details of getting him to us (at my cost).  They live in fear of pissing off the Nica Ninja who supervises these things, so no worries about loss in transit or seizure by Customs.   Whenever and wherever, just know the offer remains open indefinitely.

Again, well played hermano!

paccbet

PD really raised the bar on this one

Ped

Greetings one and all,

Not Quite Dead is unable to accommodate Big Red at the moment, anyone else wish to take him under their wing?

Luxuracer
29 minutes ago, peedog said:

Greetings one and all,

Not Quite Dead is unable to accommodate Big Red at the moment, anyone else wish to take him under their wing?

Big Red had quite an adventure with Mrs. Peedog. :thumbsup:

If no one in the UK is taking on, think @bdnica has been patiently waiting for his change to shown BR beaches and chicas in South America.

NCRich
58 minutes ago, peedog said:

Greetings one and all,

I would suggest @Glaude as he was going to put some new shoes on BR.

Glaude
12 hours ago, NCRich said:

I would suggest @Glaude as he was going to put some new shoes on BR.

If possible I would like to be the last to have it before it returns to you, that way I can make my commemorative news shoes for it with all the travel journey on it. :) 

Pretty sure there's still some place in Europe to visit with our members, or else @bdnica is sure a great candidate, in my opinion,

Is the Ginger @Gingerskooch allowed to give it a go ? He will have to clean it before sending it to someone else but other than that :D 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

Is the Ginger @Gingerskooch allowed to give it a go ? He will have to clean it before sending it to someone else but other than that :D 

I deffo can't take it after Mrs Peedog has had it; I'll just spend the whole time sniffing it and wanking.

Best send it elsewhere.