Jump to content
NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - 40K miles to date

Recommended Posts

bloon

That is a nice Tag but where is the Daytona @>@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
1 hour ago, bloon said:

That is a nice Tag but where is the Daytona @>@

Big Red is making its way to me ... slowly but surely.

I should have it any day now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer

UPDATE ... EVERYONE! :thumbsup:

Big Red has arrived safely in DC.

I will go to bed and open the box tomorrow! :offtobed:

TidyVariableFlatfish-small.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peedog

Woohoo! Welcome back Big Red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich

Yay!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju

@Luxuracer takes far too long to open parcels :lol:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be5714831494b2e55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer

So ... Big Red arrived yesterday, late afternoon.
It was a busy evening so I had to put off opening the box until this morning.

I can't even sleep, knowing Big Red is sitting in a box on my desk, waiting for me. So here I am waking up way early. guitar:

I don't know if this is the ORIGINAL BOX that Big Red had been shipped with.
The box itself does look like it traveled over 40K miles. There quite many layer of packing tape.

IMG-20181108-215719-01-01.jpg 
 

Let open it up and take a peek inside;
IMG-20181108-215737.jpg
 

Big Red is not alone. There are many other interesting items accompany BR throughout its journey.    
IMG-20181108-220011.jpg

IMG-20181108-220102.jpg


Let's take inventory;
First, we have a Snappers Crocodile Ball Warmer. I believe it represent Down Under, but ironically it was made in Taiwan.  
Have any of you worn it?!? 
IMG-20181108-221958.jpgIMG-20181108-222142.jpg
IMG-20181108-222026.jpg


Next, we have a Toronto, Canada pen .... a fucking pen ... must be from @paccbet :giggle:
IMG-20181108-222340.jpg


Then, a small picture of a 'dog', from Victoria B.C. Canada, and a 'It'll Buff Out' sticker.
IMG-20181108-222401.jpg
IMG-20181108-222413.jpg


A Gold Coast 2018 $1 Australia Counterstamp Coloured Frosted Uncirculated Coin ... WOW
IMG-20181108-222509.jpg


A mouse ... Nice!
I think it's dead.

IMG-20181108-222520.jpg


Two set of strap ... both stamped 'Genuine Leather' ... but I have my doubt.
IMG-20181108-222222.jpg
IMG-20181108-222243.jpg


Two extra link ... with one missing link screw.
IMG-20181108-222637.jpg


And these .... I am not going to touch them ... nor guess where they came from.IMG-20181108-222445.jpg


Last, but not least .... BIG RED
BR looks tired. There are wrinkles on its face, and light scars on its butt.

IMG-20181108-220528.jpg
IMG-20181108-220556.jpgIMG-20181108-221131.jpg
IMG-20181108-220613.jpg
IMG-20181108-220642.jpg


First thing first ... Big Red needs to be rejuvenate after its long journey, I will treat it to a Spa Day.
Let's get it unstrapped and relax.
IMG-20181108-221125.jpg


A 15-minute soak in WD-40 for the bracelet losing up all it road dust.
IMG-20181108-221743.jpg


Rinsed with soap and hot water, then onto the ultrasound cleaner it went.
Three 5-minute cycles to get it nice and clean.

IMG-20181108-223238.jpg


There are enough DNA on the bracelet ... to clone a whole village.
This is the first run through the ultrasound cleaner. The water turned black after the 1st cycle.

BR-Spa-1.gif

The second cycle looked much better. But it took the third time to get it clean.
BR-Spa-2.gif


The bracelet is clean, Now the whole watch needs to be rejuvenated. 
IMG-20181108-225145.jpg

Out come my finger condoms and the Cape Cod Cloth
IMG-20181108-225317.jpg


After "5 hours" of elbow grease, Big Red looked 20 years younger. No more wrinkles on its face,
Its case is all shiny again, ready to face the big dogs of the Capital Hill and the ladies of DC Metropolitan Area. :chewbacca:

IMG-20181108-230147.jpg
IMG-20181108-230345.jpg


Look at that butt-kle. Shiny and brushed like gen. :giggle:
IMG-20181108-230858.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju

You've ruined the patina :baghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peedog

Oh no! Bid Red has lost his battle scars!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba

I can't believe Lux killed Big Red.

RIP big man. Your were a grand complication in a world full of petrol station quartz watches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, deju said:

You've ruined the patina :baghead:

I can always soak BR in hot bleach and throw it in my dryer with some gravels. ;) 

4 minutes ago, peedog said:

Oh no! Bid Red has lost his battle scars!

Trust me ... guys!
After I have my way with Big Red ... it will look 30 years older ... 
Putting scars on things is my specialty :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
9 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

I can't believe Lux killed Big Red.

RIP big man. Your were a grand complication in a world full of petrol station quartz watches.

Big Red is in good hands ... you Gingerfuckweasel.
I am just giving BR an VIP treatment, before showing it a great time in DC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba

Lol, only joking my Fucuracer buddy, Big Red couldn't be in safer hands. PS - I expect boobies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milikes
Lol, only joking my Fucuracer buddy, Big Red couldn't be in safer hands. PS - I expect boobies.
+1

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
8 minutes ago, milikes said:
17 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

Lol, only joking my Fucuracer buddy, Big Red couldn't be in safer hands. PS - I expect boobies.

+1

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk
 

Calm your tits ... !

Soon BR will have his time with Mrs. Peedog.
I could try to get a couple boobies shots ịn But I know there is no way in hell I could come close to what @peedog can give us, so I will leave it be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer

A few Glamour Shots of Big Red .... before heading to the office;

 

IMG-20181109-090251.jpg 

IMG-20181109-090435.jpg

IMG-20181109-090910.jpg

IMG-20181109-090943.jpg

IMG-20181109-090601-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba

Looks half decent!!! Good work Fucu!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
2 hours ago, GingerBlubba said:

Looks half decent!!! Good work Fucu!

Thanks for your half ass praise.

Here is my new creation ... took me "10 days" to make ... frame by frame!

Big-Red-1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich

Nicely done @Luxuracer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bdnica
6 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

So ... Big Red arrived yesterday, late afternoon.
It was a busy evening so I had to put off opening the box until this morning.

I can't even sleep, knowing Big Red is sitting in a box on my desk, waiting for me. So here I am waking up way early. guitar:

I don't know if this is the ORIGINAL BOX that Big Red had been shipped with.
The box itself does look like it traveled over 40K miles. There quite many layer of packing tape.

IMG-20181108-215719-01-01.jpg 
 

Let open it up and take a peek inside;
IMG-20181108-215737.jpg
 

Big Red is not alone. There are many other interesting items accompany BR throughout its journey.    
IMG-20181108-220011.jpg

IMG-20181108-220102.jpg


Let's take inventory;
First, we have a Snappers Crocodile Ball Warmer. I believe it represent Down Under, but ironically it was made in Taiwan.  
Have any of you worn it?!? 
IMG-20181108-221958.jpgIMG-20181108-222142.jpg
IMG-20181108-222026.jpg


Next, we have a Toronto, Canada pen .... a fucking pen ... must be from @paccbet :giggle:
IMG-20181108-222340.jpg


Then, a small picture of a 'dog', from Victoria B.C. Canada, and a 'It'll Buff Out' sticker.
IMG-20181108-222401.jpg
IMG-20181108-222413.jpg


A Gold Coast 2018 $1 Australia Counterstamp Coloured Frosted Uncirculated Coin ... WOW
IMG-20181108-222509.jpg


A mouse ... Nice!
I think it's dead.

IMG-20181108-222520.jpg


Two set of strap ... both stamped 'Genuine Leather' ... but I have my doubt.
IMG-20181108-222222.jpg
IMG-20181108-222243.jpg


Two extra link ... with one missing link screw.
IMG-20181108-222637.jpg


And these .... I am not going to touch them ... nor guess where they came from.IMG-20181108-222445.jpg


Last, but not least .... BIG RED
BR looks tired. There are wrinkles on its face, and light scars on it butt.

IMG-20181108-220528.jpg
IMG-20181108-220556.jpgIMG-20181108-221131.jpg
IMG-20181108-220613.jpg
IMG-20181108-220642.jpg


First thing first ... Big Red needs to be rejuvenate after its long journey, I will treat it to a Spa Day.
Let's get it unstrapped and relax.
IMG-20181108-221125.jpg


A 15-minute soak in WD-40 for the bracelet losing up all it road dust.
IMG-20181108-221743.jpg


Rinsed with soap and hot water, then onto the ultrasound cleaner it went.
Three 5-minute cycles to get it nice and clean.

IMG-20181108-223238.jpg


There are enough DNA on the bracelet ... to clone a whole village.
This is the first run through the ultrasound cleaner. The water turned black after the 1st cycle.

BR-Spa-1.gif

The second cycle looked much better. But it took the third time to get it clean.
BR-Spa-2.gif


The bracelet is clean, Now the whole watch needs to be rejuvenated. 
IMG-20181108-225145.jpg

Out come my finger condoms and the Cape Cod Cloth
IMG-20181108-225317.jpg


After "5 hours" of elbow grease, Big Red looked 20 years younger. No more wrinkles on its face,
Its case is all shiny again, ready to face the big dogs of the Capital Hill and the ladies of DC Metropolitan Area. :chewbacca:

IMG-20181108-230147.jpg
IMG-20181108-230345.jpg


Look at that butt-kle. Shiny and brushed like gen. :giggle:
IMG-20181108-230858.jpg

 

Don't take any shit from anyone.  You did a great job!  And Big Red was overdue for a refresh.  I think all the Embassy, Congressional and Lobbyist interns are going to be his for the taking.  But not if he looked ready for a nursing home.  You've done right by him!  Following this, the next best thing you can do is prepare him for the Mrs. Peedog experience.  Which is why interns make the most sense.  Let him work his way up through the minor leagues and get his game on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luxuracer
36 minutes ago, bdnica said:

Don't take any shit from anyone.

Thanks ... buddy!

Everyone know I do NOT take shit from ANYONE ... :boxing:

Those bantering comments are from a bunch of cunts ... but they are my Pack of Cunts ,,, so I expected nothing less from them. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bdnica
23 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Thanks ... buddy!

Everyone know I do NOT take shit from ANYONE ... :boxing:

Those bantering comments are from a bunch of cunts ... but they are my Pack of Cunts ,,, so I expected nothing less from them. :rofl:

I assumed you were the alpha of the group. 

I like your gang name.  To the point you should assert trademark rights before someone tries to muscle in on it:    Pack of Cunts™  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba
1 hour ago, bdnica said:

Don't take any shit from anyone.  You did a great job!  And Big Red was overdue for a refresh.  I think all the Embassy, Congressional and Lobbyist interns are going to be his for the taking.  But not if he looked ready for a nursing home.  You've done right by him!  Following this, the next best thing you can do is prepare him for the Mrs. Peedog experience.  Which is why interns make the most sense.  Let him work his way up through the minor leagues and get his game on. 

What idiot noob quoted a massive thread full of pictures for no good reason!!!!!

It wasn't a noob!!!!! Even worse!!!!!!!

GULAG!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bdnica
6 minutes ago, GingerBlubba said:

What idiot noob quoted a massive thread full of pictures for no good reason!!!!!

It wasn't a noob!!!!! Even worse!!!!!!!

GULAG!!!!!

My life is like a Gulag as it is... how much worse can it get?!  How's the food?  Are conjugal visits allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×