NCRich

New RWG Pass around watch - Finally home, 3 years and 51K miles.

NCRich
10 minutes ago, splke said:

where is the big red @Glaude you cigar chomping white flag waving garlic munch croissant ?

:rofl:

Inquiring minds.  Who would have guessed he would be the unreliable one?

brang1

ahhh, good to see the only red worth having is still having a great world trip, what a watch

splke
31 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Indeed :lol: 

GingerApple
18 minutes ago, brang1 said:

ahhh, good to see the only red worth having is still having a great world trip, what a watch

I'm starting to think you fancy me.

Glaude
3 hours ago, splke said:

where is the big red @Glaude you cigar chomping white flag waving garlic munch croissant ?

Still with me, but been very busy as of late, will get some more pics out in a few

3 hours ago, NCRich said:

Now that's not fair, you are aware of why I haven't been updating it, you lying vintage lover ! 

deju
3 hours ago, NCRich said:

He's French... I'd have put that high on the list of things he would be. 

OrangeShinyBarnowl-max-1mb.gif

NCRich
24 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Still with me, but been very busy as of late, will get some more pics out in a few

Now that's not fair, you are aware of why I haven't been updating it, you lying vintage lover ! 

Yeah, but what fun is that!  Everyone loves a good dog pile!

Glaude
16 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Yeah, but what fun is that!  Everyone loves a good dog pile!

Have to admit ... :D 

NCRich
On 19/11/2019 at 10:56, Glaude said:

Have to admit ... :D 

Hey!!!!

It's nearly March!  Its been 8 months!  I know you guys like to strike and all............................

Singlehandedly killed the pass around watch......................

• Like 1

splke
1 hour ago, NCRich said:

Hey!!!!

It's nearly March!  Its been 8 months!  I know you guys like to strike and all............................

he probably voluntarily SURRENDERED it to customs !

• Like 1

Glaude
10 hours ago, NCRich said:

Hey!!!!

I can send it back, but I did not have time to make the custom strap yet, so as you wish (the pass around was already over before, since I was the last one ;) )

onzenuub
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

I can send it back, but I did not have time to make the custom strap yet, so as you wish (the pass around was already over before, since I was the last one ;) )

Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

FudgyDocker
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I can send it back, but I did not have time to make the custom strap yet

But yet you found time to go and smoke cigars with your mates. Seems to me that you've got your priorities all wrong here!! ;)

Glaude
4 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

But yet you found time to go and smoke cigars with your mates. Seems to me that you've got your priorities all wrong here!! ;)

Your counter to make a custom laser engraved strap with all the info from this passaround start right now, report in two hours your progress .... ;) 

6 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

I expect a little bit more abuse from you please, 'tis too tame !

onzenuub
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I expect a little bit more abuse from you please, 'tis too tame !

Who are you to judge me, fucking don't send further pass around watch fucker.

• Like 1

Glaude
3 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Who are you to judge me, fucking don't send further pass around watch fucker.

That's better !

onzenuub
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

That's better !

So, send the pass around watch further or I wil come ove and get it. If I have to do so you wil be fistfucked while wearing the wast on said fist.

Glaude
6 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

So, send the pass around watch further or I wil come ove and get it. If I have to do so you wil be fistfucked while wearing the wast on said fist.

But I was serious, Rich said the pass over was over and that's why I was the last one before sending it back to him, so that I could make a commemorative strap, but RWI and other stuff are keeping me pretty busy, hence the lack of news, but I could well send the watch back and make the strap later though ! (Or buy a strap and engrave it...)

onzenuub
27 minutes ago, Glaude said:

But I was serious, Rich said the pass over was over and that's why I was the last one before sending it back to him, so that I could make a commemorative strap, but RWI and other stuff are keeping me pretty busy, hence the lack of news, but I could well send the watch back and make the strap later though ! (Or buy a strap and engrave it...)

Tssssssssssssssssssssssk, RWI is dead and other stuff, what other stuff?  You could go to rehab and after 4 months you could have send the watch back to Rich, with the strap. And Rich said the pas over was over, the pas over is over when I say the pas over is over and it isn't over, over. 

Glaude
1 minute ago, onzenuub said:

Tssssssssssssssssssssssk, RWI is dead and other stuff, what other stuff?  You could go to rehab and after 4 months you could have send the watch back to Rich, with the strap. And Rich said the pas over was over, the pas over is over when I say the pas over is over and it isn't over, over. 

So I need to go to rehab and then pass the watch over when you say it's not over anymore or did I get my cheese all mixed up here ?

onzenuub
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

So I need to go to rehab and then pass the watch over when you say it's not over anymore or did I get my cheese all mixed up here ?

What cheese? You need to shower and wash your winky more often. You wil not have cheese than. The pas over is over when I Sam the pas over is over and I didn’t Say yet the pas over is over so get over it. 

• Like 1

NCRich

For any people who are confused, I am just kidding about @Glaude and any killing of this thread.  I was having a bit of fun joking around but I want to make sure that no one thinks he really killed this pass around.  I did tell him he was the last one for this watch and he was going to do some special with it.

He is one of the most important people on this board as he is a big part of keeping it running.  Thanks mate.

Now lets discuss the shortcomings of @TheGingerFerret!

• Like 1

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, NCRich said:

For any people who are confused, I am just kidding about @Glaude and any killing of this thread.  I was having a bit of fun joking around but I want to make sure that no one thinks he really killed this pass around.  I did tell him he was the last one for this watch and he was going to do some special with it.

He is one of the most important people on this board as he is a big part of keeping it running.  Thanks mate.

Now lets discuss the shortcomings of @TheGingerFerret!

Don't apologise for calling out that tea leaf! I'm sick of people that just take take take from this forum and never give back. What has Glaude ever done for RWG/RWI?

• Like 1

BADBILLY

I certainly would have no problem adding GOLD to a few parts of the pass around watch ,  if it makes it's way to the big easy............just saying is all.......................

Maybe like another  GOLD bezel

Glaude
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Don't apologise for calling out that tea leaf! I'm sick of people that just take take take from this forum and never give back. What has Glaude ever done for RWG/RWI?

Agreed, I failed to keep you out of both board... I'm a terrible human being ... :D