ShovelnTC

I've become too jaded to respond

narikaa
6 hours ago, black263 said:

Fuck me.   Finally proof that Reg (Narikaa) is a scammer.  20%?  20 fucking %?  I'd be happy to do it for 15%.

But when money's no object you can pay for the best

;)

black263
4 hours ago, narikaa said:

But when money's no object you can pay for the best

;)

Gotta give you that one, Reg.

tagr

I stopped reading part way through so just post a link to the 1:1 Rolex... Money is no object... :bananarider:

FunnyStarSystem

I sent him qc pics of one I made of duct tape, paper clips and a condom, but I never heard back. Wasn't even asking too much for it.

LightGeek
21 minutes ago, Inkoumori said:

I sent him qc pics of one I made of duct tape, paper clips and a condom, but I never heard back. Wasn't even asking too much for it.

Was it a high beat or low beat condom?

Dendo

I sympathize and feel the same way as the OP

What about an instant triage by Mods

After reading the post they can stick it in various buckets

a) Question has been asked before - go look for the answer or wait for some kind person to restate it for you

b) Problem has been discussed before and solution is available if you search - or if some kind person wants to explain it for you again

c) Post is too noobish - stick it in the flame free zone

d) Post is too ridiculous - don't expect polite responses

These posts could be stuck in these buckets and not appear in the 'recent posts' section

black263
5 hours ago, LightGeek said:

Was it a high beat or low beat condom?

Never ever buy a low beat condom.   If you wank to a low beat, you could get slow hand-clap.

GC

My personal favorite is when they have no clue about the watch they are looking for. Example: is it a 5 digit or 6 digit model you are after? 

Or they ask why is one more expensive than the other and the difference is quartz vs mechanical. 

I just can't, so I don't 

Davesjourney

Being a relative noob myself, there's a fine line between asking for help/advice and just being a lazy twat.

My first few weeks/months on here was reading everything I could lay my hands on.  The advice already on here is amazing and, should all new comers do so, daft questions really shouldn't arise.

Wonder if new comers can only access main sight once they've read all the info that they really should do?  Dunno if that's even possible?

Then, daft questions are open season for flaming!

greg_r
6 hours ago, Dendo said:

I sympathize and feel the same way as the OP

What about an instant triage by Mods

After reading the post they can stick it in various buckets

a) Question has been asked before - go look for the answer or wait for some kind person to restate it for you

b) Problem has been discussed before and solution is available if you search - or if some kind person wants to explain it for you again

c) Post is too noobish - stick it in the flame free zone

d) Post is too ridiculous - don't expect polite responses

These posts could be stuck in these buckets and not appear in the 'recent posts' section

This is all very well, but it all falls down on one aspect: it would require the mods to do some work. Never gonna happen :giggle:

BadPickle
1 hour ago, greg_r said:

This is all very well, but it all falls down on one aspect: it would require the mods to do some work. Never gonna happen :giggle:

Finding a sober one is a major hurdle 

FunnyStarSystem

I'm too lazy to find a video of drunks running hurdles, but I'm sure one exists...

tabuktime
On September 10, 2017 at 14:44, Rokerite said:

I once had a girlfriend who "didn't like my fingernails". Some people will just look for faults til they find them. These people will never be satisfied with anything or anybody. Best not to get involved with them in my experience.:Applause:

Should've clipped them before fisting her!:asslick: