Sign in to follow this  
dfer777

177m pre-order from puretime

dfer777

I just placed an pre-order from puretime ,I have been waiting for awhile,it is my first pam It has been noted that these photo's of the l model I hope there are members that have had good transactions from Puretime.

greg_r

Puretime is not a trusted dealer here as his communications aren't as reliable as they might be. Overall, though, you should be safe buying from him, though.

dfer777

On his website he shows affiliation to RWG. Can anyone tell we what the crownguard, and caseback issues are?

Member X

It might be RWG2 he is affiliated with, not this RWG (RWG1.1).

Caseback issues were apparently engraving that needed improving, and the crown has been spaced slightly out from the case as a lot of 177L sold previously seemed to be just a bit too close to the case.

NFleischer

You can get the 177 from most dealers. Right now I'd have a hard to recommending PureTime, my last order has been a real mess.

I had better dealings with them in the past. I know that he also suffered a recent DDOS attack.

amanuel777

I second that. I almost ordered a 250 from them, but started reading their reviews on a message board where puretime is a trusted seller... I suggest you do the same.

Why take a chance with this, when you can have the same exact watch from a trusted, tested and proven dealer?

Silverspeed

I wouldn't pay for a rep on pre-order, introduction dates or availability provided by the factories are not exactly set in stone

just ask if it's in stock if yes then pay for it

greg_r
On his website he shows affiliation to RWG.

That's RWGJr (a completely separate board), not here. Like I said, he is NOT a trusted dealer here.

torobravo

You will have a quite long wait than because they´re not available, but don´t worry PT is a trusted dealer, so he won´t fail. It became very trendy these ¨pre-orders¨, myself not a huge fan because you cannot give a reliable delivery info as you´re only in the middle between the manufacturer and a buyer. Same happened to the 026 pre orders, they promised delivery on march 20, and nobody has received it yet.

prestigewatchco

Why pre order ? When factory release them everyone will have them anyway. Plenty of problems with all these new Panerai too many in my opinion to pay blindly for something not even in production at the moment

RG have stopped dealers taking money for pre-orders as I remember there is a rule about it because of so many problems with it

NFleischer

So all the 177s are sold out, and you have to 'pre-order' the next batch?

prestigewatchco

177's have been out of stock at factory since 1st week of February and already the factory have missed 3 delivery dates so who knows when next available certainly not a good idea to pre-pay either from a dealers or buyers point of view.

these are not an exclusive everyone will have when they are available

NFleischer

Hmm; I see- thanks PWC

alw

I´ve pre-ordered a 005K. Will let you guys know if I get it before Christmas. :)