gwkiw

My 2nd AP rep, a 15400 41mm RG/LE Miyota 9015

gwkiw

I finally went ahead and purchased my second AP rep.  My first AP was a Royal Oak 15400 SS/SS Black dial which  I am very happy with.  I really wanted a RG/LE white dial to go with it. 

I really like the look of the APs with a leather strap.  The look  of how the straps mount to the case is  def. unique.    There has been many reviews of these so I won't go on about the details.

So here are some pics of my  AP 15400 41mm Miyota 9015, RG/brown leather strap and white dial.

Hope you enjoy! (This is the best hobby EVER!)

rt_view.jpg

left_view.jpg

caseback.jpg

wrist.jpg

Sits well with my SS/SS 15400 Black dial.........

both.jpg

final.jpg

I'm sure this won't be my last AP purchase.  

Edited by gwkiw
Postimage chaos

Gussmanca

I just got one of these myself! Enjoy it in good health. 

couleur

Which maker is this? Looks like JF V1?

JF just released the V2J, a newer update over the V2 recently.

borut_pisk
35 minutes ago, couleur said:

Which maker is this? Looks like JF V1?

JF just released the V2J, a newer update over the V2 recently.

Perhaps you have any infos what the new updated version (V2J vs V2) is about? What is improved? Dial or sth. else?

If is dial improved, is improved on all dial colour versions (white, black, blue, grey)?

Thanks!

gwkiw

Actually, this  watch is not from the bigger factories.  According to the TD.  It was supplied by a smaller factory.  It does look very similar to the JF V1.  I have a SS/SS Black dial JF V1 and the movement engravings are identical to this RG/LE white dial movement.  I suspect this smaller factory possibly  'inherited ' the JF V1 perhaps ....... or is trying to catch up maybe.   I was trying to keep the price down so I went with this version.  Our CA $ is still down.   The versions you are referring to after $$ conversions are more than I want to spend for now.

My only thought on this white dial version is the date wheel font I think should be perhaps darker or a little sharper.   This is my first white dial AP so I have nothing to compare it to.   I am happy with the watch  overall.  A decent alternative to the higher priced version.

Griffo

Fuck a duck, that's nice! Enjoy!

Manhattan88

Very nice, and I guess it is comfortable to wear with the leather band.

markmarky

Love it on leather style, very dressy and classy!

gwkiw
On 15/01/2018 at 15:09, Manhattan88 said:

Very nice, and I guess it is comfortable to wear with the leather band.

Thanks.  You would think it would be more comfortable but typically these leather rep straps are hit and miss. My V6 Panerai straps are really decent.  This AP strap looks great but is a little  stiff.  Overall its fine.  Someday ill probably invest in some aftermarket straps.  

On 15/01/2018 at 23:58, markmarky said:

Love it on leather style, very dressy and classy!

Thats really the reason I bought the brown leather strap RG AP.  They just have a look and style to them that is very classy.  How the strap mounts to the watch is very  unique for sure. Thats the look that pops out a bit more than the SS straps.   

Cheers!

Manhattan88

I bought a 15400 with SS bracelet and additional leather strap. It is shipping right now, I’ll add photos, when it’s arrived! :)

MKC

Beautiful Watch- very classy!

Where did you purchase this one?

Glaude
On 14/08/2018 at 22:49, MKC said:

Beautiful Watch- very classy!

Where did you purchase this one?

Any of our TD can get you one, just check the list and pick your dealer of choice :)