Sign in to follow this  
Balad1

"Breitling to Brunch"

Balad1

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning here in Hawaii, sunny, nice breeze and 28C/83F.

I took my new Breitling Sea Wolf Avenger (titanium) and the wife to brunch this morning at the club house of the local golf course. We had a wonderful breakfast on the terrace of eggs benedict, fresh fruit, tea and coffee.

Some might remember this is the Breitling that Mike McNair didn’t like and recently sold here on RWG. Actually I’ve grown quite fond of the rep and the Swiss ETA movement is the most accurate that I own.

On to the photos of the Breitling, club house and course.

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2618-1.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

***Please note the beverage cart on the course***

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

Luthier
It’s a beautiful Sunday morning here in Hawaii, sunny, nice breeze and 28C/83F.

I took my new Breitling Sea Wolf Avenger (titanium) AND the wife to brunch this morning.....

;)

Yes, but where's wife???

B)

Balad1

Sorry Luthier, only scenic and watch photos taken today. Here is a photo of my bride taken this past Christmas; she is a very good women.

Picture061.jpg

w204

Mahalo for sharing pics Balad! Wear your b-ling with good health.

Cheers from another Hawaii member.

Balad1
Mahalo for sharing pics Balad! Wear your b-ling with good health.

Cheers from another Hawaii member.

Thanks Bro, which island?

w204

Oahu :)

wat44

shes not wearing a watch

Mystery Shopper

Looks like God's waiting room. Run, Ted, run. :)

MikeMcNair

what kicks me in the dick about this thread is that while i wanted to sell the watch, i actually MISS THE FUCKER. so ted, go fuck yourself for rubbing it in my face. oh, and kill yourself too.

mother fucking piece of golfing shit.

die.

:steps off of soap box:

i am glad you are enjoying it. it actually wears quite well. like, it's light, but comfy. i do actually miss it. and my SO i got i LOVE, but i wish it was the dark grey the TITANIUM look has to it.

i can't fucking win, but it looks like you have!!! BTW, the pic of your lady, can you see the stains all OVER her dress (which look darker blue than the rest) well, all i can say is DO NOT hold a black light to your ceiling (or near her mouf). oh, and i'm sorry. that is all.....

Balad1
Oahu :)

Good to meet you; I'm on Kauai but used to be stationed at Schofield x 2.

Balad1
what kicks me in the dick about this thread is that while i wanted to sell the watch, i actually MISS THE FUCKER. so ted, go fuck yourself for rubbing it in my face. oh, and kill yourself too.

mother fucking piece of golfing shit.

die.

:steps off of soap box:

i am glad you are enjoying it. it actually wears quite well. like, it's light, but comfy. i do actually miss it. and my SO i got i LOVE, but i wish it was the dark grey the TITANIUM look has to it.

i can't fucking win, but it looks like you have!!! BTW, the pic of your lady, can you see the stains all OVER her dress (which look darker blue than the rest) well, all i can say is DO NOT hold a black light to your ceiling (or near her mouf). oh, and i'm sorry. that is all.....

Considering you're such a good friend Mike I'll sell you back the Breitling for the stainless steel Breitling you replaced it with plus 2 bills.

Hey what are friends for?

Del

Stunning photos Balad - looks like you had a lovely brunch! I really want to visit Hawaii some day ;).

Watch looks superb too :lol:

Balad1
Stunning photos Balad - looks like you had a lovely brunch! I really want to visit Hawaii some day ;).

If you ever get to the island of Kauai I would be glad to show you around and visit the better places that tourist don't normally see.

Also golfing, scuba/free diving, hiking and drinking beer, lol.

Nisv

Beautiful pics Balad, thanks for sharing :lol:

Del

If you ever get to the island of Kauai I would be glad to show you around and visit the better places that tourist don't normally see.

That would be amazing - you can't beat a local guide ;)

I've been to LA loads of times because I have relatives there but never made it Hawaii despite talking about it on several occasions. Maybe next time!

Balad1

That would be amazing - you can't beat a local guide ;)

I've been to LA loads of times because I have relatives there but never made it Hawaii despite talking about it on several occasions. Maybe next time!

It would be my pleasure, seriously.