Sign in to follow this  
Stormcrow

Smallest rep?

Stormcrow

I found these forums about 2 months ago, and since then have learnt a lot more about watches.

It seems that big watches are more popular than smaller ones... especially true with the PAMs I think.

I've been trying to find a small watch - can anyone suggest the smallest rep out there please? (brand/style not really important.)

jdoe

Small as in slim, or small as in girly?

TAGster

You can get a Ladies Ballon Bleu de Cartier, that is a really small watch :)

I´m just kidding, first of all: welcome to RWG.

And regarding your question, I would suggest a Rolex Submariner. I think its size is just perfect for any kind of wrist, that is a 40mm watch. Or maybe you can get also Rolex Datejust or Date, which are around 35mm.

I know is a matter of preferences, but lately (maybe because of fashion trend) I like 40+ mm watches. For instance, I own a gen midsize TAG Heuer Kirium which do not have too much wrist time because compared to my PAM 112 or my TAG Carrera Cal. 16, it looks really small, I see it almost as a Woman size watch. In fact, my wife´s TAG Formula 1 is the same size of my Kirium. :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Cheers mate!

Stormcrow
Small as in slim, or small as in girly?

Both slim and small, but without being girly :) if thats possible; more slim i think.

Stormcrow
You can get a Ladies Ballon Bleu de Cartier, that is a really small watch :D

I´m just kidding, first of all: welcome to RWG.

And regarding your question, I would suggest a Rolex Submariner. I think its size is just perfect for any kind of wrist, that is a 40mm watch. Or maybe you can get also Rolex Datejust or Date, which are around 35mm.

I know is a matter of preferences, but lately (maybe because of fashion trend) I like 40+ mm watches. For instance, I own a gen midsize TAG Heuer Kirium which do not have too much wrist time because compared to my PAM 112 or my TAG Carrera Cal. 16, it looks really small, I see it almost as a Woman size watch. In fact, my wife´s TAG Formula 1 is the same size of my Kirium. :)

Cheers mate!

Thanks for replying.

I have a 41mm DJII... thinking of something everyday, perhaps a tad thinner? and a bit lighter?

pollux1

Daydate is small but to me it's unmistakeably a man's watch.

Member X

Assuming you are looking for a small mens watch, look at the original DateJust or Airkings :) 36 and 35mm respectively, iirc?

jdoe

For slim I would look at Piaget Altiplano of which there are some reps out there

Piaget-%20Altiplano.jpg

Although, the manliness of the thing might be called into question

Maybe have a look at JLC reversos?

Jaeger-Le-Coultre-Reverso-Collection_3.jpg

Edited by jdoe

solkryssare

Rolex Explorer 1. The older 36 mm version. One of the best designed watches in the history of watch making. And any one who argues with this statement just doesn't have a clue......

MikeMcNair

armed forces, don't ask don't tell, and SURE AS SHIT DONT GET CAUGHT holding hands!!!!!

399px-gay_couple_from_back_hand_holding_on_csd_2006_berlin_-_make_love_not_war.jpg

Balad1
armed forces, don't ask don't tell, and SURE AS SHIT DONT GET CAUGHT holding hands!!!!!

MikeyandBruceMummersParadePhilly2010.jpg

Sorry Bro, my arms are very hairy (see previous wrist shots).

Hey Mike, how come when I right click on your photo above under properties it reads "Mikey and Bruce, Mummer's Parade, Philly 2010"?

JohnG

Timeshops has a pretty good rep of this one:

4675792951_2c60430643.jpg

Balad1
Timeshops has a pretty good rep of this one:

4675792951_2c60430643.jpg

Mike wants to know if it's available in pink?

pollux1
Rolex Explorer 1. The older 36 mm version. One of the best designed watches in the history of watch making. And any one who argues with this statement just doesn't have a clue......

+1000 I used to have one of these and the size belies it's virtues :lol:

MikeMcNair

HA, TED, MY EX WIFES FIANCE's name is MIKEY. do the math.

i love tits and snatch, no 2 ways about it. well, and you, but thats not gay cause neither of us never finish. (if one of us finish, its gay)

and yeah, i wear pink, what of it? (put the "you mother fucking cock sucker" icon here)

:johng: