Sign in to follow this  
50 Fathoms

www.replica-swiss.com

50 Fathoms

www.replica-swiss.com

Nice site with good communication which is usually the way with all cons.

Don't buy!! Not ever!!! They post gen photos and ship absolute crap.

Site photo

BlancpainFiftyFathom5015-113052.jpg

Actual watch

DSCF3534.jpg

KeNnY

lol 2x 6 oclock ? :)

Ska
:)

Pob

Lol lol and lol :)

Del

Aw man, that's bad :)

Luthier

Well... you got what you deserve.

You're not a first day here, should know anout our trusted dealers. And if they didn't find it - it mean it doesn't exist.

But honestly - sorry for your loss, mate.

KBH

The main thing those two have in common is they are both round.

Pitiful.....

dingle
Well... you got what you deserve.

You're not a first day here, should know anout our trusted dealers. And if they didn't find it - it mean it doesn't exist.

But honestly - sorry for your loss, mate.

:brightlight:

methinks he ordered this before he found us....

:lol:

Rav747

With reps like this, who needs the trusted dealers list.

50 Fathoms
lol 2x 6 oclock ? :gday_mate_haveabeer:

I posted this here so that the supplier is highlighted in the 'Scam' section. The full details are in a reply to a TD post.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...st&p=209150

You are all bang on with the piss taking of this rep and of course myself, however, I was struggling to find this watch and got sucked in. I even thought as long as the case and dial looked good I might be able to replace a cheap movement later (how wrong I was). The list of gaffs was so long I admit to forgetting about the upside down 6 for a 9 covered in BLACK non working lume! Someone has commented that it looks a reasonable copy I have to beg to differ and I fall well short in the Rep knowledge stakes.

As long as some new members learn from this and I was not fleeced for too much cash then we move on.

pfcdre

sorry you got scammed its difficult if trusted dealers dont have what you want but i read somewhere if you send mary a message with a photo she can track down almost anything cheers for sharing

Edited by pfcdre

vfsvfl

Wow, I finally found a watch I was looking for on replica-swiss.com a fwe weeks ago. They admitted it was out of stock & I figured that was the end of it.

Then today I got an e-mail that something very close to what I wanted was in stock. Before putting too much time into it & long before pulling the trigger (despite 3 -4 e-mails from them this morning, business must be slow), I checked the scam lists (not there) & also googled "reviews."

I was astonished to find this thread on even after my keyword search missed it. Just for fun, I think I will copy some of the thread in a reply e-mail just to see what happens...

BTW, based on what I'm reading, shouldn't these guys be "promoted" to the scam list?

powderfreak

Once again:

:rolleyes: , :yoda: and :unsure:

greg_r
Wow, I finally found a watch I was looking for on replica-swiss.com a fwe weeks ago. They admitted it was out of stock & I figured that was the end of it.

Then today I got an e-mail that something very close to what I wanted was in stock. Before putting too much time into it & long before pulling the trigger (despite 3 -4 e-mails from them this morning, business must be slow), I checked the scam lists (not there) & also googled "reviews."

I was astonished to find this thread on even after my keyword search missed it. Just for fun, I think I will copy some of the thread in a reply e-mail just to see what happens...

BTW, based on what I'm reading, shouldn't these guys be "promoted" to the scam list?

Forget the scam list. There's thousands of sites out there and more pop up on a weekly basis. The scam list cannot possibly be kept up to date.

The sensible rule is: IF THEY'RE NOT ON THE TRUSTED LIST, DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!! :yoda:

Seriously, I sometimes wonder why we bother tracking down reliable dealers when folks just ignore everything and buy from the first scammer they find. Fuck me...

vfsvfl

Forget the scam list. There's thousands of sites out there and more pop up on a weekly basis. The scam list cannot possibly be kept up to date.

The sensible rule is: IF THEY'RE NOT ON THE TRUSTED LIST, DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!! :Whistle:

Seriously, I sometimes wonder why we bother tracking down reliable dealers when folks just ignore everything and buy from the first scammer they find. Fuck me...

Apparently my point was not as obvious as I thought... I was talking to these guys BEFORE I found this forum (~1 month ago) & then got an e-mail from them literally yesterday. I thought pointing out their schtick would be useful to the group. I didn't really expect to get flamed... :)

Caliper

hahaha, at least you now have an excuse when you arrive late at a meeting by thinking it was still 6 o'clock