jim500

Reptripleawatch.co

jim500

Anybody heard of this site, the prices seem to good to be true. Just wondering if anybody had any dealings with them.

Explorr

Hi Jim500,

never heard of the site, just browsed quickly through and searched for my favorite watch at the moment: Omega Speedmaster Professional.

Took me a minute to spot...

- The pictures of all watches seem to be original pictures from the Omega site itself (all watches show ten past ten) and are high resolution. There are no pictures of the actual watch that you will get.

- Looking up the Speedy. It does not show what kind of movement you are buying.

- Prices - well, to good to be true, when compared to the one's of our TDs but more expensive than Dhgate.

My advice, ask yourself first, what could go wrong? And then stick to our TDs. Looking for a cheapie from a TD? Try Silix.

Cheers mate

Explorr

jim500

Thanks Explorr for your speedy response. was after the pam 1950 pcyc flyback thought it looked to good

black263

There are hundreds of watch-selling sites out there.  A few will deal fairly, but the vast majority are scams.  Remember that ALL of the replica sites are run by "criminals" selling illegal counterfeit products.  Unless they have a bloody good reason to look after you, you are swimming with sharks.  Over the years, we have developed relationships through the forum with a number of dealers, detailed in our TRUSTED  list and as a result, they get a lot of business.    Our dealers risk losing thousands of pounds in sales if they are boycotted by the forum members.  This gives them a bloody good reason not to rip you off for a few hundred dollars.  They can provide pretty well any replica on the market, at a fair price, and with the ability of our moderators to assist on the rare occasion that there is a problem.  We see no need to look further.

Kdavis1773

I received my  Ulysse Nardin first they did not have the one I ordered, so I picked another  the watched looked good in the pictures when I got it, it looked like a cheap $25 dollar watch I could have purchased in the alley. I told them I wasn't happy they said that wasn't good enough I've yet to get my money back. I think they are a middle man from what I got from my responses they never seen the watch. i would stay away from this site.

GingerApple

If you're spending $25 in an alley, you at the very least want a knee-trembler.

Hope this helps.