As we all know, the Achilles heel of most of High end Rolex reps is the color of the "Platinum" engravings on the Ceramic Bezel! Under Sun/Flash light they seem OK, but inside and under low light conditions they tend to appear Greyish! My 116610 LN from ARF is  no exception! Indoors, Flash photo: Indoors, No flash:   So after coming back from Rolie for a slight issue, I thought a Bezel "Makeover" would make my Sub look truly amazing! I decided to go with the "Sharpie" method that I saw "next door" at RWI. Since we don't have the Sharpie brand in my country, I tried to find something equivalent. After playing around with a few brands, checking the color and the ink flow, I decided that the "Pilot" brand was the best to use for the task! Filling the engravings with a continuous flow is fairly easy! You can't use too much....Just be careful not to overdo it! No worries regarding the removal of the excess paint; it's easily done with an disinfectant wipe and a cotton kitchen towel. The glossy Ceramic Bezel makes it very easy to clean. After applying the paint, I let it rest for a while or you can speed up the drying process with a hair blow dryer (if you're in a hurry) You then use gentle strokes back and forth with the alcohol wipe + towel ( in turns) to remove the excess paint covering the Bezel. Put some elbow grease and after a while here's the result: Indoors No Flash Indoors with Flash: Indoors, No Flash: Pretty cool, huh? Thanks for watching! Cheers!