Good Morning fine members of RWG   Due to overwhelming demand, another replica watch soirée has been planned for spring, the last few have proved to be such overwhelming success that members across the forums are still talking about them, maybe down to the bloody nice chap who organised it?? but probably more likely to be the wonderful prizes on offer in the raffle   plenty of advance warning here so I’m expecting a big turn out!!    10th Feb HALIFAX West Yorkshire    PM me for details..... So who’s in???      Previous ‘gethers  http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/132596-yorkshire-summer-gtg-2017/     so far in no specific order-  Pickledbeetroot (RWG super duper GTG organiser and all round nice guy)  ROLIE Del Davesjourney Piccolo Genius N18lld MetalMickey Baz1872 Chiquita Fanjita (RWG super duper moderator)  Northantsrich Baxter Wires Black263 "Mrs" Black263 Splke Mr_B bkg! (RWI member)  dusk (RWI member)  edwinowl yllekp (RWI super duper moderator)  Hasel5  andyboy ( and my favourite super duper  RWG moderator, and best looking guy award 2014 2015 2016 2017) ado213 ivorgun2  Rokerite Time Bandit