Nnilswerdna

Ssteel - RepGeek - Are you buying this?

Flipper81

At first I had a watch adjusted and it was at the time it blew up here and it was ok. I was willing to give benefit of the doubt as I figured some watches with volume on reps could go wrong, especially if he bit off more than he was capable with but there is just too much smoke from one person. Add on the sock puppets and the asking for cash the people that cause him problems etc etc etc. It does all add up to one thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobandshawn
4 hours ago, WebWind said:

It looks like original thread on RG has been shaped into "everybody loves Micky".
I would not even send him a postcard, not a watch.

Simply WOW. I'm just staying away from ANY RG transactions...

B

Mike on a bike

Guys I do not work in a vacuum I presented the information from Greg to my peers honestly and was biased to go w/ his call here back then. ( just so you know what side of the issue I was on)  But there are many voices and in the end a second chance was given hence when I say no witch hunts the matter is closed on my board on past problem/s & I will support the decision made. This new occurrence at RG did not happen on my sales board if it did I might be inclined to revisit this decision however I have made it clear that I consider this a strike. (there was discussion) In truth the vendetta against him has taken on a let us say an ugly life of it's own and we do not like or allow this sort of thing on any issue so it gets shut down pretty quick. (not deleted, just stopped) No crusades by members by me things are different, the decision was made it is what it is get over it. ( I did )

Glaude
1 hour ago, Lachsersatz said:

For your information: The legendary IWC "gen" transaction is now visible in SSteel's corner over at Repgeek (https://www.repgeek.com/ssteel-watch-repairs/286114-title-edited-admin-issues-purchase.html).  

Finally a yellow card ?

Wasn't that always like that ?