Omaaouni

Hello from France

Omaaouni

Hi everyone,

I have been a watch enthusiast for 6/7 years. I have a small watch collection with the usual suspects Ap, Rolex and few others like GP. 

New to the rep world. I have joined the forum a few years ago, but I have only become recently active. So time for a proper intro...

I love the spirit of the members and the sophistication of the reviews.

I am hoping to make my first rep purchase soon. I am contemplating the AP Diver v7 from JF with A2824 movement after a crush on the AP 15400 JF v2. I was worried about the thickness and open case back of the 15400.

I love the concept of FRANKEN watches. I hope I can learn how to build one in this forum.

Voila...

Talk to you soon,

the_frenchman

Bonsoir !

You have probably joined the best watch fora around ;) . Take your time to share and post some comments and you will really enjoy as many os us do.

Bienvenue 

Glaude

Hi fellow countrymen and welcome in this nuthouse !

You will find everything you need about Franken watches, but If I'm not mistaken more information could be available to our sister forum RWI go check them out too.
As for the rest, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here !

When you talk about having AP, GP, Rolex in your collection already, and then talking about your first rep purchase, I would assume that those previously mentioned are gen, so let me tell you right now : Pics or it didn't exist :p:D 

McGilli
5 hours ago, Omaaouni said:

Hi everyone,

I have been a watch enthusiast for 6/7 years. I have a small watch collection with the usual suspects Ap, Rolex and few others like GP. 

There's a thread for posting pictures of your current gens u r wearing on your wrist. Make sure to post once and a while in there! Welcome!

Thommo82
5 hours ago, Omaaouni said:

I love the spirit of the members and the sophistication of the reviews.

Im guessing you are not talking about my reviews then.....

3 hours ago, Glaude said:

+1

Omaaouni

Thank you guys! I will post pics in the right thread.