_DC_

Richard Mille Sub Forum?

_DC_

I think it's time we had a Richard Mille sub forum. I love RWG but find myself spending all my time at RWI because of my love for the Mille and the sub forum there!

I'm sure there must be plenty of RM love here, and with so many great RM reps released in the last year there's actually something to talk about now!

What say you Admin/Mods?!

Here's a cheeky pic of my rose gold RM010 with recently modded dial to help lure you all to the dark side...

IMG_9742.jpg

DC

_DC_

That's a no then, lol!!

DC

RMs do seem to be getting popular. I keep hearing rappers talking them lol 

Glaude
2 hours ago, _DC_ said:

That's a no then, lol!!

DC

Sorry DC I was about to reply last night but forget to do so !

I'm not a fond of RM watch, but as everything in the watch world, it takes times to discover your real tastes, so I vote YES for a RM subsection, especially with rep reviews like you have been posted !

Griffo

I used to dislike them, but recently started to like the look of them more and more after seeing other people’s.

I love the shape and how they seem to wrap around the wrist. I also really like the FM Vanguard for the same reasons.

Im all for an RM subforum to learn more and find out what the best reps are. Lack of knowledge about them is what’s stopping me getting one.

Spackjarrow

I'm from the skinny wrists group! Having seen one on your wrist gave me a lot of confidence with regards to its size.
The 055. I loved it, loved it's whiteness. It's presence on the wrist. But didn't really like how the buckle worked and it was loose on my wrist.

Then I got myself a 027. Gotta love these RMs.
I loved the carbon, the lightness, the orange velcro strap. And I very strongly feel that the 027 is a fantastic watch, it can be made slimmer.

I don't have rep friendly watchsmith around. Or enough funds to get them to like reps!

And this time around with the mods you've done on the 010, I've ordered one again. And here's hoping, if I can't get the mods done, atleast it fits me snug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greg_r

Your wish... etc... ;)

SuperLory

If all rm reps had rm27-02 rep case size then I'd buy them all

OP that missing screw is an eyesore

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

_DC_
5 hours ago, greg_r said:

Your wish... etc... ;)

Thanks Greg, much appreciated!

DC

_DC_
3 hours ago, SuperLory said:

If all rm reps had rm27-02 rep case size then I'd buy them all

OP that missing screw is an eyesore

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

It was indeed, she’s all closed up properly now, and this RM010 actually wears smaller than the RM027-02 ;)

CA7_A7393-9_E8_E-40_CE-86_C8-979_EE71_EA

DC

Spackjarrow
It was indeed, she’s all closed up properly now, and this RM010 actually wears smaller than the RM027-02
CA7_A7393-9_E8_E-40_CE-86_C8-979_EE71_EAE27.jpg
DC

Waiting QC from our good man Tim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xpletiv

Wow, can't believe how dead this section is.

Now, I don't own an RM, can't afford one just yet, I think the amount of detail is why I like 1 or 2.

The McLaren has caught my eye, especially the ones on da gate as prices are easier to handle.

At least these aren't covered in colored glass pieces!

Or meteorite...

_DC_

Lol, I’m less surprised by the lack of activity here, RM is something of an acquired taste and decent reps are only now really starting to come to the market so I’m sure it’ll get busier. Great summer watches for sure!!

DC