trailboss99

PLEASE READ

Hinclimincli

To be fair, it would be fantastic if that dickhead managed to get me the email address for RepPossessed as I was about to get myself a nice AP RO and I won't get it in time for Christmas because of this f.up. So hey, kiddo, do us a favour and use your l33t awzome hack skillz to get me that. Then you can continue with whatever kind of activities make your life fruitful.

xj4sonx

yawn 

no sales to moderate IT IS CHRISTMAS AFTER ALL

Kidding I love what i do over there 

trksh-bzr
2 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

Do me next! This is cool! 

Hello. To prove my power, I have hacked the account of a prominent and clever while absurdly handsome without knowing it, member, TRk. The no Capital “k” represents the penis size of the “-actual” TRk, before he was hacked my me, the skidmark.

so I’ll do You now, Muffkus Chavouzio.

how’s that? Do You, like You did Pob in Emil in Digger, in Jorge in Barcelona.

tripdog123
1 hour ago, tucker said:

What a great Irish name. 

You should hear his accent - it's to die for.

Chavezzito
4 minutes ago, trksh-bzr said:

Hello. To prove my power, I have hacked the account of a prominent and clever while absurdly handsome without knowing it, member, TRk. The no Capital “k” represents the penis size of the “-actual” TRk, before he was hacked my me, the skidmark.

so I’ll do You now, Muffkus Chavouzio.

how’s that? Do You, like You did Pob in Emil in Digger, in Jorge in Barcelona.

:rofl:

_DC_

Have we lynched this dicksplash yet or what?

DC

RWISkid
25 minutes ago, Hinclimincli said:

To be fair, it would be fantastic if that dickhead managed to get me the email address for RepPossessed as I was about to get myself a nice AP RO and I won't get it in time for Christmas because of this f.up. So hey, kiddo, do us a favour and use your l33t awzome hack skillz to get me that. Then you can continue with whatever kind of activities make your life fruitful.

Sure, his name is Neil, you can contact him at [email protected]

1 minute ago, _DC_ said:

Have we lynched this dicksplash yet or what?

DC

Not yet ole chap, that won't happen in my country.

RWISkid
2 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

Do me next! This is cool! 

Hi Markus, when should I come over?

Luxuracer
48 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Hey @Luxuracer I just emailed your friend Trip to come over here and FacePalm you! :)

Kakaka! ... He will absolutely would.

What Omega are you wearing today ... bro ?!!

WMSuisse

My personal opinion is this is staged. Obvious, deliberate psych-op by Col & co. Probably a power struggle between him and Greg. Maybe Marvin is pissed being abandoned for sales bot 2000. 

Simple. Shut down RWI server, make a couple of posts where you play good cop, bad cop, then the money post about the supposed spec-op type friends all around the world just waiting to repel from the RWI blackhawks and penetrate this guy with his hot pockets. Do you guys wear reps for those missions? Like.. V6 Miramar ceramics? Blacksteels?

What was that guys name again? The crazy freaky RWI psycho killer? He would show up on RWI years ago... The hammer? C5NPR? Someone knows who I'm talking about. The one that would show up once in a blue moon and post random factual info about any member that scammed another member. Moments after convicted of scamming, this guy would would have pictures of the guys house, his job, his CC's would be cancelled, bank accounts liquidated, wife & kids gone missing...  Wouldn't he post something like... 21 minutes after someones 21j was officially missing. Crazy. Was he force recon? Delta? Call center debt collector? Whatever it was, it was some scary sh!t.

GC... I think you're supposed to sip burbon not bathe in it.

GC

MarvinDbot gone rouge... ? Like Agent Smith in the matrix? 

WMSuisse
2 minutes ago, GC said:

MarvinDbot gone rouge... ? Like Agent Smith in the matrix? 

How are you still upright this morning? And you were smoking weed, too. Well done!

GC
9 minutes ago, WMSuisse said:

GC... I think you're supposed to sip burbon not bathe in it.

Really? 

1 minute ago, WMSuisse said:

How are you still upright this morning? And you were smoking weed, too. Well done!

Good eye sir, you noticed the baton. 

Glaude

:rofl: This guy RWISkid !

4 pages of posts, not even one full page talking about him and he is still giving out public information that everyone could find, but you're right kid, you have to keep a serious face at this point, no matter what ?

But yet nobody really knows what he has to bargain... hacking a forum full of illegal stuff... If you're after some good emotion, why not breaking in a MC HQ after pissing on every bike in front of it ?

What was the point of the RWI hack at the end for you, only money, from people who buy rep instead of gen ... ? :facepalm:

black263
1 hour ago, bkg! said:

Guess he stops dicking around with RWI for the 20 seconds it takes him to climax. 

Clare wants to know his secret, so I can last 20 seconds.

Rokerite

Childish coward

Thrasher

Schools out..Standby for the idiots, at least they are off the freeway. No Offense of of course to our adult students.

GC
57 minutes ago, RWISkid said:

Sure, his name is Neil, you can contact him at [email protected]

Not yet ole chap, that won't happen in my country.

Um, sweetie... you never answered my question. 

You wear a Quartz driven watch, yes? 

DeeJohn

Quick message for Mech500 over on RWI:  

Hey Mech, got the Pam and Gunny today, loving it, thanks mate ☺  See ya back over there 

As you were...

Glaude

This forum is bloody boiling with all people from RWI, you all seem to be nice chap, why don't you stay here for ever ? The forum is way more active with you :) 

yllekp
Just now, Glaude said:

This forum is bloody boiling with all people from RWI, you all seem to be nice chap, why don't you stay here for ever ? The forum is way more active with you :) 

I love coming over here o my holidays. Secretly I like the hacks as I get some downtime to come over here and play. Don't tell anyone.

I miss RWG. 

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, yllekp said:

I love coming over here o my holidays. Secretly I like the hacks as I get some downtime to come over here and play. Don't tell anyone.

I miss RWG. 

You got NO holiday ... sneaking over on your lunchtime, maybe ... Kakaka!

Dynaduck

I just learned that Skid means Script Kiddie. Man, I should get out more. There seems to be tons to learn out there!

Glaude
3 minutes ago, yllekp said:

I miss RWG. 

Then come back more often, as Wingy tried to lure me to RWI, I'll do the same for you, stay on both forums :) 

After thinking about it, I also have a bit of information on our beloved script kiddie, I know which serie he watched recently :

lMEpZ_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Thrasher
1 minute ago, Luxuracer said:

You got NO holiday ... sneaking over on your lunchtime, maybe ... Kakaka!

Not you again....ae36391496141d94a72.jpg