trailboss99

PLEASE READ

johnlogan
16 minutes ago, nivka said:

Bipolar? Biwinning!

LOL

Chavezzito

@RWISkid get your ass back in here and entertain us! You sir are no fun anymore!

3 hours ago, Stuvetjee said:

Been along time since i logged in here. How is everyone doing? :)

Oh no...It´s been so nice here without you :lol:

Lagger

Is this Mickey with a certificate in hacking do you think?

britain4
23 hours ago, Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad said:

Let us not argue among ourselves brothers, for there is one here who would dirty our house with his impurity.  Can we not agree?  I say only but what must be in the heart of all my brethren here, cut down this difiling chewer of the cud, drain his blood that we may drink, butcher his flesh that we may find sustenance.  Boil his bones, that we may find peace in the forum of RWG brothers.  Let it be so.  

Tanzim

blah

Edited by britain4

bkg!
2 hours ago, black263 said:

Tried it.  Doesn't work.  Still, regardless of time, I'm always satisfied.

Shame that's not what she said..... ha ha ha

trailboss99

Still cleaning up a mess guys, lots of shite to get rid of before it's safe to go back. 

k4jun
2 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Still cleaning up a mess guys, lots of shite to get rid of before it's safe to go back. 

All good boss, take your time, we do appreciate the efforts of the whole staff team.

Mike Page
17 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Take all the time you need budd ( well maybe not TOO MUCH time ) hahahaha

amstaffs

These Kiddos with their mediocre to the bone c++ skills using mySQL programs with scripts they downloaded on a hacking forum. If you would be just halfway that skilled and intelligent as you pretend to be, you would make way better use of your precious time and try to make serious profit  instead of hacking a replica watch forum. I dont get it.

Oh and my first name is Marc, nice to meet you,  Dr. Miserable.

GAYMAZING.

Ben1975

hey mister computergenius, if u can guess my name i take you fo real!

GingerApple

Once RWI is back up and running, can i suggest that all the regular members who are not yet supporters/patrons pull their fingers (and wallets) out and sign up asap, to give the forum and TB99 etc a bit of support when they most need it? 

Although perhaps best to make sure things are secure over there first.....

Lagger

Has someone took RWI down?

Sorry ignore me, I was confused with RWISkid posting in this thread to, I take it that's him here too

Ben1975

i get it, this is RWI-cluedo right? If you find the POS you get prizes ?

Robse1
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

Thank you sir, can‘t wait to get back home :))

If i can help in any form let me know :)

BlutRune

Thanks to the RWI Staff for all your work!

black263
2 hours ago, bkg! said:

Shame that's not what she said..... ha ha ha

Why does that matter?  I claim a 50% success rate with my sex life.  I'm always happy.

palaufreak

Please try to make the "who needs big tits when you have an ass like this" appear again, that thread is the holy grail . Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yllekp

@RWISkid  You probably have my RWI account too. Talk about a feeling of being invaded and for an Irish person that does not feel too good. 

You are probably enjoying yourself reading through my PMs, so you probably now know what my kids are getting for Christmas. Let this be a warning. If you share that info with my kids and further blow their illusion of Santa Claus, I do not know how but I will personally find you. I hope you have a dog or a cat. I will feed them prime steak, from Ireland (the best in the world) so that they get used to it. Therefore you will not be able to feed them anything else. It is going to cost you a fortune. So anything you have extorted from our RWI brothers and sisters ($50 x 150,000 members = $7,500,000 potentially) will not last long as you will make your butcher a very rich man. 

Tiocfaidh do lá mo chara. 

Griffo

giphy.gif

rolexwatchfan
18 minutes ago, palaufreak said:

Please try to make the "who needs big tits when you have an ass like this" appear again, that thread is the holy grail . Lol

No worries brother, it'll be back up first day RWI goes online :hahaha:

yllekp
37 minutes ago, Griffo said:

giphy.gif

How did you get a camera into my house? Now everyone knows I did not pay the oil bill. It is damn freezing here. 

5t3f4n

Hi guys, hope this situation will be solved soon, thanks to all the mods that are working on it and thanks to RWG for hosting. 

Have a nice day

palaufreak

Check out m
Melena A, favorite model

TimePeace
1 hour ago, yllekp said:

@RWISkid  You probably have my RWI account too. Talk about a feeling of being invaded and for an Irish person that does not feel too good. 

You are probably enjoying yourself reading through my PMs, so you probably now know what my kids are getting for Christmas. Let this be a warning. If you share that info with my kids and further blow their illusion of Santa Claus, I do not know how but I will personally find you. I hope you have a dog or a cat. I will feed them prime steak, from Ireland (the best in the world) so that they get used to it. Therefore you will not be able to feed them anything else. It is going to cost you a fortune. So anything you have extorted from our RWI brothers and sisters ($50 x 150,000 members = $7,500,000 potentially) will not last long as you will make your butcher a very rich man. 

Tiocfaidh do lá mo chara. 

P, I hope to never have beef with you...

Saludos, Chroniker