trailboss99

PLEASE READ

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, ElvisFreak said:

never been there before so checked out one video (stopped it short) but its the other links it takes you to....

I bet hundreds of thousands of viewers on these sites.... Interpol cant possibly keep up with that....

You clicked on a link that the hacker gave you. Seriously?

RWlSkid
3 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

You clicked on a link that the hacker gave you. Seriously?

and people wonder how I can make a living at this.....

AAH1483

Damn GC that's a big ass bottle of bourbon!!!!!!!

2fake4u
4 hours ago, RWlSkid said:

and people wonder how I can make a living at this.....

Lol no shit...

I bet he opens every email and is currently waiting on several African princes to send him his lottery winnings

Stuvetjee
23 hours ago, wrenches&watches said:

Hahahahaha! I’m trying to go to bed but can’t stop reading this thread, and then I see this!!! There’s no hope for slumber tonight! I must pm my TD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome man! How about yourself? Became a Rolex fan so I must be growing up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lololol. Yeah doing great buddy :) im still a rolex fan... does that makes me old? :p

20 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

@RWISkid get your ass back in here and entertain us! You sir are no fun anymore!

Oh no...It´s been so nice here without you :lol:

You still around the forums? In that im logging off right now... ;) 

Stufuse

Any news on RWIs comeback ?

PlanetZoom
26 minutes ago, Stufuse said:

Who knows...:ohwell:

Dr Fun Socks

Since rwi is down and i spent many hours cursing my lack of abaility yesterday, does anyone know where the crown/stem release button is on the 15400? There was me thinking changing a crystal would be a relatively easy job...

Uhrenfreund
1 hour ago, Stufuse said:

I think the Admin do not have Access to the Servers. The Hacker is good in his Business.

Paythehackernow
1 minute ago, Uhrenfreund said:

I think the Admin do not have Access to the Servers. The Hacker is good in his Business.

Hes very good!! 

Donny321

@RWISkid
Holy shit bro u are cool. 

Tell something about me (but please not too detailed or personal :P) 

Just to satisfy my curiosity. 

PS how much do u charge for hacking someone facebook or email account? 

Edited by Donny321

trailboss99
2 hours ago, Stufuse said:

When all is good and ready it will be back.

10 minutes ago, Uhrenfreund said:

LOL, we never lost access to or control of the servers. If we had done so a simple call to our hosts would see control regained one way or another. It's impossible to take possession of the physical servers. He never got to the server, only the ACP.

Chavezzito
4 hours ago, Stuvetjee said:

You still around the forums? In that im logging off right now... ;) 

I only come here when there is drama :)

Stufuse
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

When all is good and ready it will be back

Of course. 

Uhrenfreund
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

LOL, we never lost access to or control of the servers. If we had done so a simple call to our hosts would see control regained one way or another. It's impossible to take possession of the physical servers. He never got to the server, only the ACP.

But why he had so long Access to the ACP? And you do not take him out? And let him all the time to steal our Datas?

I think it is more behind that you say.

But only my Opinion.

Dr Fun Socks
2 hours ago, Uhrenfreund said:

But why he had so long Access to the ACP? And you do not take him out? And let him all the time to steal our Datas?

But only my Opinion.

Alright negative nelly! Boss is the boss, have faith!

androme
3 hours ago, Uhrenfreund said:

But only my Opinion.

No one has let anyone steal your data but realise this, once you 'connect' to the internet, what you perceive to be 'your data' is no longer your data. Metadata IP location etc. are all visible unless you connect through a proxy that doesn't keep server logs (very FEW providers don't comply with 'Five Eyes' requests based on the location they're hosted in/their servers are based in) which can mask to a certain extent. This RWI Skid person has simply abused a vulnerability that was not deemed to exist or perhaps was simply overlooked but like all things, vulnerabilities always exist within computerised systems and often are unknown about until one is abused, just need to know/obtain the right tools to unlock the gates.

Hell, earlier this year our NHS systems were compromised by some hackers abroad in exchange for ransom (and also all around the world). What these hackers, whether they make their own tools or obtain them through some shady sources etc do actually can actually have some good come out of it in the long run in the sense that it serve to better protect what you refer to as 'your data' (it's a shame in the jailbreaking world that many of these 0-day exploits found are simply sold for bounties rather than shared for public use...). An inconvenience and often costly thing but better to just take it as a lesson learnt and move on with life.

Anyway, hope this will all be resolved sooner or later and wish everyone a merry christmas, happy new year, happy hannukah and a happy holidays!

P.S. RWI Skid - not that this matters, but seems like you have a conscience and are fairly young. I just hope in the future you concentrate your efforts on those that are corrupt (as you quoted you have done in the past) because from what I can tell is many of us rep owners are far from corrupt! That's a noble cause I can back. Hope you have a happy holiday regardless of all this drama.

onzenuub
4 hours ago, Chavezzito said:

I only come here when there is drama :)

You is the drama over here. :D

JohnG
12 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

You is the drama over here. :D

You knew? 

onzenuub
1 hour ago, JohnG said:

You knew? 

Yep.

iquit040

Well, has definitely been an interesting week. Hopefully there is some kind of resolution to this whole situation.  I am fairly certain we are not getting all the information but I wouldn't expect that anyway.  Hope everyone here has a great Christmas! 

DreadPirateRobert

Morning guys, hope all is going well. 

k4jun
7 hours ago, Uhrenfreund said:

But only my Opinion.

What is ACP? 

Admin control panel?

Adf200012
1 hour ago, k4jun said:

What is ACP? 

Admin control panel?

Very good Onions

2fake4u
1 hour ago, k4jun said:

What is ACP?