trailboss99

PLEASE READ

Adf200012

Where is that kid @RWISkid something? no fun without him

Mercedesotti123

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope the RWI. soon back to the start, until then all the best

Pihlippe

eddie-whaaa_zpsslc0ztxx.gif

yllekp
19 minutes ago, Mercedesotti123 said:

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and hope the RWI. soon back to the start, until then all the best

Looking forward to the PO shots when we get back :)

Mercedesotti123

yes that's nice to hear, yllekp
I miss RWI too, but we make the best of it, everything will be fine✌
Beautiful Christmas yllekp

Luxuracer
21 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Looking forward to the PO shots when we get back :)

Wearing my Pumpkin ... to cheer me up!

JbMdJAP.jpg

yllekp
35 minutes ago, Mercedesotti123 said:

yes that's nice to hear, yllekp
I miss RWI too, but we make the best of it, everything will be fine✌
Beautiful Christmas yllekp

Thank you the same to you :)

22 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Wearing my Pumpkin ... to cheer me up!

JbMdJAP.jpg

:) I have a 21j 2200.80 on atm. My $95 special. I have not had the heart to take pics in the last few days. RWI missing is killing me. But so grateful as usual to our hosts over here.  I must do a nice thread for them after Christmas for them to throw poo at lol. 

Yeah they don't know what to make of the freshly washed smell and well groomed thing but they get used to it :) 

tucker
Where is that kid @RWISkid something? no fun without him

He’s a ton of fun. Why don’t you send him a FaceBook friend request? What is wrong with you morons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxuracer
46 minutes ago, yllekp said:

:) I have a 21j 2200.80 on atm. My $95 special. I have not had the heart to take pics in the last few days. RWI missing is killing me. But so grateful as usual to our hosts over here.  I must do a nice thread for them after Christmas for them to throw poo at lol. 

Yeah they don't know what to make of the freshly washed smell and well groomed thing but they get used to it :) 

I am so tempted to get a bunch of cheapie Omega.

Or maybe I just wait ... and get them from you!

wrenches&watches

6bc687061678b849680727384d0911b2.jpg

Thank God the USPS didn’t get hacked, well maybe they’re too fucked to begin with and hackers know this. One part from Singapore, one part Spain and both sat stateside for a week or more before being delivered on the same day. Merry Christmas to me and all my refugees!

RWlSkid
2 hours ago, tucker said:

He’s a ton of fun. Why don’t you send him a FaceBook friend request? What is wrong with you morons?

Well that was really unnecessary.  Why do you want to make things ugly again? 

ayylmao123
1 hour ago, RWlSkid said:

Fuck off idiot. Come @ me

Edited by ayylmao123

philrrs

I was hoping that the Skid guy would tell me who I am.... I mean my user name is not revealing enough..... plus I get very forgetful.... Whats my name again? 

masteron10

Heyy... wondering.. please pm me if you could erase an iphone without having the password for the id.. no joke please pm me

ayylmao123
20 minutes ago, philrrs said:

I was hoping that the Skid guy would tell me who I am.... I mean my user name is not revealing enough..... plus I get very forgetful.... Whats my name again? 

He is a skid himself who just got lucky after following a hackforums tutorial on sqli

Ross29

I thought it would be back up by now, (sorry, kinda skipped to the end) any ETA on when RWI will be back up and running?

HorFan
I thought it would be back up by now, (sorry, kinda skipped to the end) any ETA on when RWI will be back up and running?

Not really, still cleaning up the mess.

RWISkid
On 12/21/2017 at 10:54, RWlSkid said:

And yet, I took over your forum and kicked you out.  So what does that say about your security?  They still haven't gotten back control of the server, nor will they, until the ransom is paid in full.  

I don't want to be an asshole, I see there are good people on these forums, but I need to get paid, we all have to earn a living.  

On 12/21/2017 at 11:23, RWlSkid said:

I can reach ANYONE.

Perhaps someone recognizes this>>>>

IMG-20171221-_WA0062.jpg

This RWlSkid account is an impersonator made by the forum admins.

Check the post count.

You want to make me mad? I can just dump your whole DB and release everyones information if you would like?

ayylmao123
22 minutes ago, RWISkid said:

Check the post count.

You want to make me mad? I can just dump your whole DB and release everyones information if you would like?

Can you shut up with the threats you silly kid. You're starting to become a meme at this point, all talk and no following through. You must have no friends because you're spending a lot of time talking to us lot.

HorFan
Check the post count.

Ok. I see it now, you've got the ghost face avatar and the other skiddo has an "R" on purple, so this is more like the two Spocks episode of Star Trek where there was subtle differentiation (goatee).

RWlSkid
1 hour ago, RWISkid said:

Check the post count.

Okay okay, I'm not the real RWISkid, but I wasn't made by administration,  I am a wannabe hacker who thought I could ride the coattails of a real hacker.  And trust me, it worked, people sent me lots of PM's asking me to hack shit for them. 

The most biggest hack I ever did was create a sock account.  

I did however make the thread more interesting, I mean, it was getting dull while the real RWISkid was away. 

No offense intended! 

Peace :)

wrenches&watches

Wtf?! This shit is epic!!

kennycoder

Do me do me! 

HorFan
Okay okay, I'm not the real RWISkid, but I wasn't made by administration,  I am a wannabe hacker who thought I could ride the coattails of a real hacker.  And trust me, it worked, people sent me lots of PM's asking me to hack shit for them. 
The most biggest hack I ever did was create a sock account.  
I did however make the thread more interesting, I mean, it was getting dull while the real RWISkid was away. 
No offense intended! 
Peace

Actually I preferred your skiddo, you were more involved and snarky. Reminded me of Jason, made me feel at home.

ShovelnTC

As if my Alzheimers wasn't already making me confused enough:huh: