trailboss99

PLEASE READ

BustaPart

Thanks for your efforts thus far!

trailboss99
2 hours ago, Godfathar said:

, just hoping not so much informative data is gone,

It will be somewhere around four to six months of posts unfortunately but everything prior to that will be 100% intact.  Sacrifices had to be made for the sake of security.

Oke, just attachments left to convert now. They were underway but crashed last night while everyone was in bed so needed to start that one again. With any luck I should wake up to a forum I can start knocking back into order which I envisage will take a day or two and then we should be back soon thereafter. I'm not putting a time on it, every time I do that something stuffs up  :rolleyes: 

pm-guy

Regardless, it is still a great job...

It's much appreciated :) Thank you very much

watchboi

Many thanks for your efforts :)

Alhig72

Well done , I look forward to seeing it

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

androme
On 11/01/2018 at 13:16, trailboss99 said:

It will be somewhere around four to six months of posts unfortunately but everything prior to that will be 100% intact.  Sacrifices had to be made for the sake of security.

Oke, just attachments left to convert now. They were underway but crashed last night while everyone was in bed so needed to start that one again. With any luck I should wake up to a forum I can start knocking back into order which I envisage will take a day or two and then we should be back soon thereafter. I'm not putting a time on it, every time I do that something stuffs up  :rolleyes: 

Thanks boss. Does this affect things like previous sales threads, feedback scoring etc. and things like that? I only registered and upgraded to supporter around September which includes 2 HVS I bought that I am going to sell but don't have any of the info :( ? If those original threads are gone, what can I do for proof of price and what work was actually done etc? :|

trailboss99

Those who find their supporter membership has unexpectedly vanished are going to need to let me know. I have all the records of who upgraded safe and sound so I will need to check back and re upgrade you. 

As for the rest allowances will need to be made. 

jimbo85281

This made my day. So great to see a light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for making it happen so quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

AP_Superman
59 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Those who find their supporter membership has unexpectedly vanished are going to need to let me know. I have all the records of who upgraded safe and sound so I will need to check back and re upgrade you. 

As for the rest allowances will need to be made. 

What about someone like me who is a normal member? I am qualified to sell on m2m by post count but I joined around 3 months ago maybe so my entire history may be gone. Does this mean I can't use m2m?

Edited by AP_Superman

trailboss99
15 minutes ago, AP_Superman said:

What about someone like me who is a normal member? I am qualified to sell on m2m by post count but I joined around 3 months ago maybe so my entire history may be gone. Does this mean I can't use m2m?

As I said there are a lot of things to work out once we have a forum up and running again. 

Troklo

Woooohoooo great news! Can't wait to go back home :)

BadPickle
3 hours ago, AP_Superman said:

:facepalm: 

WatchaholicMallorca

I still can’t log in, so I have to register again?

apologies if that’s already been asked

MetalMickey
48 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:facepalm: 

Nice to see some people have got their priorities right :D

SamsonAusKognito
16 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Nice to see some people have got their priorities right :D

:lmao: 

On point buddy! :lol: 

iabounty
1 hour ago, Troklo said:

Woooohoooo great news! Can't wait to go back home :)

You could always go home......... Just click your ruby slippers heals together 3 times and chant "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

repIWCone

Good news to hear RWI will be back up soon

amstaffs

So... I don't wanna stress at all but did something go wrong or is everything still going it's way?

Ciccio_started_it

Looking forward to seeing RWI up and running again... and again a big thanks to RWG for its hospitality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bora12
So... I don't wanna stress at all but did something go wrong or is everything still going it's way?
What an absolutely useless question. They have said 100 times when it's up its up.
Also try reading.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

amstaffs

8 minutes ago, bora12 said:

What an absolutely useless question. They have said 100 times when it's up its up.
Also try reading.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I've read the whole thread and am just interested in what trailboss wrote last about. Being interested in coding and the occurring problems is no crime. 

Also try being less of a douche. 

But nice to see you are here to bring your postcount up. 

bora12

Why would I give a shit about my post count? Just stop asking stupid questions. Are you helping them solve any problems? No? Then there was absolutely no value in your post.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

amstaffs
Just now, bora12 said:

Why would I give a shit about my post count? Just stop asking stupid questions. Are you helping them solve any problems? No? Then there was absolutely no value in your post.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

And still there is 100x times more value than in yours.  If you don't have anything to contribute then just keep it shut. You are neither a mod nor an admin, so how about shut the fuck up. 

mysterio
19 hours ago, WatchaholicMallorca said:

I still can’t log in, so I have to register again?

apologies if that’s already been asked

I presume you are asking about the Exile forum. If you didn't register last year (when it was first created for a previous downtime), then you'll have to register.

black263

MUM!! DAD!!!  Are we nearly there yet????   

The guys trying to fix this have two things they can do.  They can crack on and get the job done as soon as they can, or they can stop work to answer all these questions by telling you they are trying to crack on and get the job done as soon as they can.  Your choice.