You need to tag him when you diss him 

@amstaffs

:giggle: 

Maybe it was intentional not to tag him. :giggle:

bora12
You need to tag him when you diss him 
[mention=90248]amstaffs[/mention]

:giggle: 
Lol. Not trying to start a war, just hate when impatient children feel the need to ask useless questions that serve only to sidetrack the people working hard on remedying the problem.

If he got an answer to his question, nothing changes. It was a useless question and people need to learn to chill the fuck out. I guarantee these questions are weighing on the RWI staff.

They have updated us every step of the way.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ebzen02

Are we there yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchaholicMallorca
3 hours ago, mysterio said:

I presume you are asking about the Exile forum. If you didn't register last year (when it was first created for a previous downtime), then you'll have to register.

Oh right, sorry I thought we  were back online 

amstaffs
6 hours ago, bora12 said:

Lol. Not trying to start a war, just hate when impatient children feel the need to ask useless questions that serve only to sidetrack the people working hard on remedying the problem.

If he got an answer to his question, nothing changes. It was a useless question and people need to learn to chill the fuck out. I guarantee these questions are weighing on the RWI staff.

They have updated us every step of the way.

Answering my question would've maybe taken less time than reading all of your bullshit that doesn't contribute anything either.

If you want people to chill the fuck out, be a prime example like your personality wants to be so bad... but in this case, instead of telling people how wrong they are, in which Phase of the rep game they are (you are in since October aka Guru) or telling them to stop asking questions... in this case my advice still remains:

Shut that fuck up if you can't contribute anything of value for this thread yourself.  Thanks alot. 

bora12

U mad?

GingerApple

* Following :popcorn:

bora12
* Following :popcorn:
He's going to let his rage fester then respond 8 hours later again. He must be having a bad day.

Multiple people chirping him on a watch forum. Ouch.

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, bora12 said:

He's going to let his rage fester then respond 8 hours later again. 

I can wait. I've got tonnes of popcorn!

Hyjynx

A funny thing just occurred to me. If we do indeed lose 6 or so months of data, would members brigged within that time period suddenly find themselves out of jail and all records of their atrocities expunged? Personally, I have a couple of regrettable posts, I wouldn’t mind if they “disappeared”.

mysterio
3 hours ago, Hyjynx said:

A funny thing just occurred to me. If we do indeed lose 6 or so months of data, would members brigged within that time period suddenly find themselves out of jail and all records of their atrocities expunged? Personally, I have a couple of regrettable posts, I wouldn’t mind if they “disappeared”. emoji12.pngemoji16.png

We will know when the forum comes back. Otherwise, all of this is speculation. I'm sure they'll make sure to retain your regrettable posts though. :p

amstaffs
10 hours ago, bora12 said:

He's going to let his rage fester then respond 8 hours later again. He must be having a bad day.

Multiple people chirping him on a watch forum. Ouch.

Rage? You're the dumbass wannabe teacher that wants to lesson other people in multiple threads. And I'll have to let you down, but you're multiple miserable personalities do not count as multiple people actually.  

bora12
 Rage? You're the dumbass wannabe teacher that wants to lesson other people in multiple threads. And I'll have to let you down, but you're multiple miserable personalities do not count as multiple people actually.  
Rage festered for 10H this time. Weak response.

Are you so daft to think black and ezben's comments weren't directed at you?

What's your next response going to be Mad Internet Kid #257764257? Or are you going to stop embarrassing yourself now? (My strong recommendation)

SamsonAusKognito

Please calm down and put your ego‘s aside guys. 

This conversation may be entertaining for all members to read but it disturbs the good Sunday vibration. 

Cheers

Mazz

latest?cb=20080309161527

bora12
Please calm down and put your ego‘s aside guys. 
This conversation may be entertaining for all members to read but it disturbs the good Sunday vibration. 
Cheers
Just having a little fun =) Enjoy your Sunday man. While you're at it, enjoy it for me I'm sure my fiance is going to drag me out to Ikea or some shit.

drifterr
Just having a little fun =) Enjoy your Sunday man. While you're at it, enjoy it for me I'm sure my fiance is going to drag me out to Ikea or some shit.

I used to always try and sleep in and wake up with a bad migraine to avoid shopping trips...jeez good old days..lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jimbo85281

Who has refreshed their rwi homepage over 10 times in the last 24 hours hoping to see it back online? I know I have!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fiddo
On 1/11/2018 at 05:16, trailboss99 said:

It will be somewhere around four to six months of posts unfortunately but everything prior to that will be 100% intact.  Sacrifices had to be made for the sake of security.

Well, every cloud has a silver lining.....those pics of me in the Speedo from 3 months ago will finally be gone!

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Fiddo said:

Well, every cloud has a silver lining.....those pics of me in the Speedo from 3 months ago will finally be gone!

Don't worry mate, I've got that photo blown up to poster size and laminated. I'll scan it across when RWI is back up.

amptor

What are these two jackelopes arguing about?

HorFan

f4a9018a64a42e66955e50cb2dcd8861.jpg
"Who has the best sub?"

Luxuracer
21 hours ago, HorFan said:

f4a9018a64a42e66955e50cb2dcd8861.jpg
"Who has the best sub?"

Who has the best goat?

200-13.gif