trailboss99

PLEASE READ

trailboss99

Oke, most everything looks to be intact but all the sections are just loose and need sorting into their various parent groups (ie: all SVs into the Supporting vendor group) and all the permissions need to be done. That's going to be the job of a couple of us while the tech boys sort out themes and other stuff. Home straight is in sight now folks! 

drifterr
Oke, most everything looks to be intact but all the sections are just loose and need sorting into their various parent groups (ie: all SVs into the Supporting vendor group) and all the permissions need to be done. That's going to be the job of a couple of us while the tech boys sort out themes and other stuff. Home straight is in sight now folks! 
Bravo..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Excellent. What a lot of effort and stress though because of one person's actions. If he's ever tracked down and ends up in Court, do keep us updated.

m838855

Great news!!!!!

HAZZA

Sounds like the last time my doc had a good look at me.. "everything intact, sections a bit loose and needing sorting out"

As he said to me, a bit of work and you'll be right. 

Thanks for putting in the work guys!

AP_Superman

I haven't been a member as long as everyone else but I appreciate forums. Good job on getting things back together.

bkg!
Sounds like the last time my doc had a good look at me.. "everything intact, sections a bit loose and needing sorting out"

I feel you brother, only my doc said something about screws loose! I’m not sure quite what he meant and just looked at him like ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rashshane
6 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Thank you so much and we'll done! We all appreciate all the hard work you've done! 

Not that I don't appreciate RWG. My first purchase was from Kingwatch, which used to be a td here. Not sure how but I started posting in rwi then subsequently it became easier to just browse 1 site instead of 2, due to work, etc. One thing led to another. And then I ended up browsing rwi only. 

And I really look forward to browsing rwi again! 

OldOrleans

Not using RWI is like withdrawing from crack

manodeoro
Great news from Great Guys !!!
Thanks to you, the tech guys and all the staff ... MERCI BEAUCOUP

sent from my Moto G5 Plus using Tapatalk

freestone

Great news! Thank you very much for the efforts!!!

freestone

... and my wallet will be empty shortly after the m2m section ist open again ...

Surftime

Thanks for workin hard on getting RWI back up! After the first few weeks of RWI withdrawl, the shakes and  nausea have mostly gone away! And I am now a member of RWG and RG, but I MISS RWI!!! I don’t post a lot but I admittedly check for Rwi updates literally at least 2-3x a day! Missing the detailed postings, background sales checks and stringent M2M sales policies there. Thoroughly enjoy watching sketchy/profiteering sales get called out by our alpha members and MODS and group flamed til charbroiled! But seriously my wallet is much fatter now ;)

Surftime

Thanks for workin hard on getting RWI back up! After the first few weeks of RWI withdrawl, the shakes and  nausea have mostly gone away! And I am now a member of RWG and RG, but I MISS RWI!!! I don’t post a lot but I admittedly check for Rwi updates literally at least 2-3x a day! Missing the detailed postings, background sales checks and stringent M2M sales policies there. Thoroughly enjoy watching sketchy/profiteering sales get called out by our alpha members and MODS and group flamed til charbroiled! But seriously my wallet is much fatter now ;)

PlanetZoom

Looks like we're in the home stretch!

trailboss99
20 hours ago, HAZZA said:

Hazz! Good to see you bro!

trailboss99
6 hours ago, PlanetZoom said:

Looks like we're in the home stretch!

Pretty much, the deciding factor time wise is just how time folk can devote to a pro bono project over what actually brings in their income. 

Hopefully by the time they get the heavy lifting done we will have finished cleaning up tatty edges. Then it's a matter of installing the new theme and moving everything to the main servers.

After that we will let a few folk in for a soft opening to see if they can break it, a day or so later we will be back in business. 

hublotkingpower

Just read this.. Thanks for all the hard-work on RWI guys found my second home here on RWG but hope to see my homeland soon :) !

TimePeace

Thank you Col and all the staff behind the scenes!

m2m will be exploding!! I already feel sorry for the sales mods... lol

I will have a black dial ARF Daytona plus gen valjoux rotor for sale, maybe a BK SD 4K v2 with gen eta, a rivet bracelet and I am pretty sure something else, HA!

roro6263
43 minutes ago, TimePeace said:

Thank you Col and all the staff behind the scenes!

m2m will be exploding!! I already feel sorry for the sales mods... lol

I will have a black dial ARF Daytona plus gen valjoux rotor for sale, maybe a BK SD 4K v2 with gen eta, a rivet bracelet and I am pretty sure something else, HA!

2jeb7vd.jpg

DR3M3L
4 hours ago, roro6263 said:

2jeb7vd.jpg

Ah- that's exactly how I feel right now after 4 days of working with just short breaks of sleep.
Glad we made such a big progress the past few days, heavy work has been done.

Currently writing the new theme ;-)
Are there any designers in here? I'm searching for help in designing background patterns.

wrenches&watches
Ah- that's exactly how I feel right now after 4 days of working with just short breaks of sleep.
Glad we made such a big progress the past few days, heavy work has been done.

Currently writing the new theme ;-)
Are there any designers in here? I'm searching for help in designing background patterns.

How about an open case back, the background could be a rolling live film of Trailboss, yourself and the boys daily life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99
7 hours ago, wrenches&watches said:

the background could be a rolling live film of Trailboss, yourself and the boys daily life.

Um, Hmm . . . How shall I put this? NO! :p

Seriously guys, the laddie needs some graphics design assistance, Buehler?  

ShovelnTC

Thanks for your continued efforts guys.

manodeoro
19 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Pretty much, the deciding factor time wise is just how time folk can devote to a pro bono project over what actually brings in their income. 

Hopefully by the time they get the heavy lifting done we will have finished cleaning up tatty edges. Then it's a matter of installing the new theme and moving everything to the main servers.

After that we will let a few folk in for a soft opening to see if they can break it, a day or so later we will be back in business. 

Sounds good Mister Boss ... really good :happy: so thank you

I just hope it will happen soon enough so that those who used hostingpics (I used to) can re-upload all their pics using imgur or else.